CHAPTER 15: STARTING OVER

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day,,,,saengie woke up at 10am ast hey didn't had enough sleep last night...he shook the sleeping figure on his behind...

"Hmmm,,,kyu response in a hoarse voice...

"Im taking my bath i need to go....saengie said in his ear...

"eo,,,,kyu didn't bother to open his eyes.....saengie stood up but he grab him back to his hug....do you really need to go? he said in a sleepy husky voice..

"eo~~~ saengie replied,,,i will take my bath first....he added and pulled out..

"For a minute please,,im gonna miss you for this day....kyu told him,,,

"Im,,,,late already,,,he excuse but the truth he's not...

"kyu pointed his lips and pouted gesturing him to kiss...saengie gave him a quick peck,,,,,kyu shook his head with a smile,,,then saengie kissed him softly on the lips,,,,

"Kyu kissed him back and lay him on the bed....wait baby...not now,,,i really need to go...saengie stopped him,,,

"Just for a minute,,,kyu said while nibbling him on the neck...

"Baby,,,baby no...saengie stopped him again, struggling from the grip and he stood up immediately rushing towards the bathroom and took his bath...kyu just layed on the bed lazily,,,,

"after a few minutes saengie went out of the bathroom and dried his hair,,,he clothed his body and prepared to leave...

"Kyu hugged him from the back...take care,,,give me a call when you have a time...he said...

"saengie nodded,,,,he faced him and planted a kiss on him,he smiled weakedly and left,,,,

......

......

......

HYUN JOONG POV

"he woke up with head aches,,he patted his head and frowned in pain,,he notice a girl on his bed...what the hell? he thought wondering how that girl gets in,,,,he pushed the hair of the girl on the side to see the face..it was the noona from last night...he thought of what happen,,,,damn...he curse in his breath...

 

~flashback from last night~

"He fell asleep while thinking about saengie when someone knocks on his door...he actually got so drunk as he took another bottle of beer from the fridge when he arrived at home...

"He open the door with a drunk state...the girl went closer to him...what are you doing here? he asked sarcastically,,,,

"i just want to say sorry for a while ago,,,i was just pissed off with you....the girl said apologetic...

"He chuckled and turn around,,the girl followed inside...

"He sat down on the couch,,he is getting more dizzy,,the girl took advantage on him he sat on his lap and start seducing him...

"he didn't response at first but because he was drunk too much he gave in with the pleasure he was getting from the girl....and finally he responded...

"They stood up and went to the room...and ther, as a man,,,with the food that instantly served infront of him,,he grabbed it...and make out in the end...

~end flashback~

 

 

"ahhh,,what the hell....he mumbled and shook the girl...hey wake up....he yelled

"Hmmmm,,,the girl whinned...

"I said wake up,,,you can leave now...he said coldly..

"Let me sleep first,,,,the girl said...

"No you have to go....he insisted as if he was expecting something to be happen or someone is coming,,instinct maybe...

"Haisssst..the girl got up annoyingly....arrasseo~~~~!!!! she yelled and pulled out from the bed picking out her clothes from the floor...

"Soon after, the door swung open slowly....

......

......

......

SAENGIE POV

"he took a cab and instructed the driver the way since he doesnt know the exact address,,all he knows is the way to get there...he reach the location,,he paid the cab and stood infront of the gate...

"He pressed the doorbell but no one is answering...he saw the gate unlocked,,he open it and get his way inside...the front door was unlocked too,,he thought and knew the owner of the house is indeed at home...and he will not get mad if he will sneak in the house...he assume..

"He went straight to the bedroom,,the bedroom he was once stayed in,,,,he was about to knock but the door is slightly open, he pushed it slowly and unexpectedly,,,he saw a girl first who was wrapped in a blanket and picking out her clothes...his eyes widened and turned around,,the girl was wondering who the guy is,,,

"He didn't saw hyun joong as he didn't open the door fully,,he walked out with his heavy chest,,until someone grab his hand and stopped him from walking,,he swung his hand to let go and continue to walk,,,but the hand insisted in grabbing his...

"He gulp and face the guy breathing heavily,im sorry i...i..didn't mean to ,,to disturb you,,,he said with his trembling lips...

"what are you doing here? hyun joong asked not breaking his stare to him..

"Just,,,just,,,he srugged...

"Hyun joong tried to pull him into a hug but he stiffened...he shook his head i am sorry..i think i,,i,,need to go...i just check out if you are ok,,well yeah i thought you are not,,but,,but,,to see you now,,seems you are fine,,,he talked nervously or maybe just being so shocked for what he saw,,,he forced a smile....that's all,,i need to go,,i remember i have to meet my friends...yeah my friends..he added and look to nowhere and about to leave..

"joongie...who is he? the girl spoke and ask..

"Non of your business,,you can go now...i told you to leave right,,,,,why you have to follow me here..he told her and mumble...

"The girl hissed....arrasseo,,im leaving,,thanks for the night,,you seems enjoyed it,,,i enjoyed it too anyway,,,just call me anytime,,,,the girl said..

"what the hell,,i didn't even called you last night...he murmured in annoyance....the girl left...

"Saengie,,,why are you here? are you  worried about me? hyun joong said...

"You,,you,,i mean,,i really need to go..you are fine right,, he stuttered...

"If i say yes,, you will leave? then if i say no..will you stay? hyun joong uttered expecting him to say he'll stay...

"tear runs on his cheek unexpectedly...his face was red it's not totally blushing,,he felt the heat on his face,,it was maybe because he was hurting and he was controlling his self...

"Im..sorry,,that girl is just a ,,i don't have the intention to make out with her...hyun joong hugged him and apologize seei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter