CHAPTER 38: SACRIFICE...

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"kaja...desperate hyun joong pack his things the day after their mission in busan,,neglecting the new order from the boss...

"joongie..lets just do this...uncle promise us already that this will be the last..jae said worriedly..

"you think it is the last one? jae,,if we keep doing the order even if they said it was the last,,,all the orders are the last ones but we will never stop doing that last ones....

"hyung...sunggyu stop the man from walking out the room...

"the man made his decision he is desperately wanted to end up everything,,he swung his hand from sunggyu's grip and made his steps...

"few steps from the door of that room jae was running towards the man,,,,joongie wait....

"you have decided? let's go..i want to see saengie already....the man smiled excitedly...

"jae shook his head and gave the phone to him....what is this? the man asked...jae gestured him to talk to that phone...

"hyung...the voice from behind the call spoke in so tense tone...

"L? why? what's with that voice? is something happen bad to cutey again? he asked...

"hyung,,,the voice keeps saying but no words utter other than hyung....

"speak up you idiot...don't waste my time..what happen to cutey?he yelled...

"it..its..its...hyung do the job please...L said in pleading tone...

"mwo? yahhhh...it's so strange....why all of you wanted me to do the job yet before you told me to stop it...the man madly uttered the words in confusion...

"just do it hyung,,i can't actually tell you but......the young man behind the call gritted his teeth and groaned......

"yahhhh what's happening? joongie yelled even louder that makes the hallway in noise....

"just do what im saying,,,the young man said,,,,cu~~cutey,,,,he murmured after few seconds of silence from the line...

"cutey??? joongie widened his eyes....saengie is with you? yahhh tell me what's happening in there?

"sighed heard from the call,,,,joongie my dear....you heard myungsoo..do as what we instructed,,an old voice spoke suddenly and never heard L's voice again...

"uncle? ,,uncle,,what did you do to myungsoo? and why saengie is with you? joongie asked in panic..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNG SAENG POV

''where are we going? this is not the way to airport?..hyunjoong doesn't know this, isn't it? the guy uttered looking at the man driving the tinted van...

''he will...we just have to stop by to someone's place...myungsoo is there too...don't worry we won't hurt you....the man says...

''where is this place? he asked as they soon stopped by a big house....wondering and eyes roaming around the place..it seems like it was already far from the city..

''let's get in first....the man said opening the door...

''he step out of the van without thinking twice...the mood is normal, calm and no violence though around the house there are lots of faces he seen at hyun joong's party....he followed the man and soon reach inside....

''cu~~~cutey....a voice he heard from not so far..he looked to find and saw someone sitting on a couch blocking by an old man...

''L! he called widening his eyes seeing him with a grip of the old man in the hair...

''just do what we instructed....the old man told on the phone, whoever he was talking to,,he don'thave any idea and soon the old man drop the call...he let go of L and fix the hair..the old man smiled at him and gave a signal to the man who took him....they walked pass the scene and went inside a luxurious room....he was pushed inside and the door was locked leaving alone....

''ya!! why you have to lock me here?!..where is hyunjoong? he screamed his throat to the highest but seems he was just ignored or the room is too closed that no one would hear his voice...

''he stopped when he felt his throat was already aching and seems drying,,he went to a window with a thick curtains..he opened it and saw the whole area on the garden through that glass wall of the room..he watch the scenery but nothng is special except from the playground facing it...

''a sound of knock make noise to the whole room..mwoya? why have to knock as if i can open the door,, they locked me here aigoo...he murmured nearing the door...

''yah!!! he yelled knocking hard to the door....ay mwoya?...with a sudden opening of the door he fell back on the floor....yahhh!!! he yelled without looking at the one who opened the door...he hissed and stood his self fixing his fringe and frowned...

''im sorry..an old deep voice spoke...

''he looked at the man...eo de annyeong haseyo..he greeted politely...

''ah de...it seems you know me..the old man said...

''i've seen you once at....he replied hut didn't able to finish when the old man continue his sentence..

''at hyun joong's party? the man said in question...

''he nodded....

''you seems to have a good memory..i think joongie told you about me already....the old man said confidently...

''ani...he never talked about you infront of me..so i don't know what's your relation to him..

''owhh i see..they call me uncle..i am his father's partner in business...

''im sorry but even if you tell me this things i won't still understand it...just tell me why i am here..the boy who took me said that i will meet joongie..but it seems just a trick and ended up in this freaky place...he said round

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter