CHAPTER 20: LET US BREAK UP NOW

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''kyu im sorry..we need to end up everything..im really sorry.. saengie said with his teary eyes...

''what's the meaning of this? baby..wht is this? kyu asked surprisingly..

''let's bReak up now...im sorry for the hurt that i caused to you... saengie said in a cracked voice..

''baby i love you...you know it..you said you love me too...kyu said in disbelief...

''i have something to tell you...but please forgive me..i didn't mean to hurt you..i don't have the intention to hurt you..I didn't mean to use or i never used you....saengie tried to explain...

''no! 'no! you were just kidding me please..don't do this stupid thing to me..baby i love you...don't play with me..this is not the right joke...kyu pleaded with his tears flowing in his cheeks...

''im sorry but i love him more than i've loved you...you know it..he's everything to me...

''but who? baby who?

''im really sorry...i...i don't know what to say and how to explain...hope you could forgive me..thank you for everything...saengie said apologeticaly.

''no! saengie..baby this is hilarious...tell me you were just kidding me..i can't believe this...kyu cried in his hurtful moment...

''im sorry...saengie said and turn around...kyu was trying to reach him but he can't until a car stopped at the front gate and saengie entered it...

''no! please! nooo!!!!!! kyu screamed in pain....and his heart was suffocating in pain...he was sniffing as his eyes closed...

''baby wake up...baby...someone shook him..

''no!! ....kyu shouted as his eyes was opened..

''what happen to you...you are screaming...you keep screaming no...a voice spoke and asked..

''baby you came back.you didn't left me..kyu said in panting...

''what...? baby i didn't left you..i am here the whole night remember? saengi was confuse of what kyu was saying...

''ah ye..mian..i was just...ani it was just a nightmare...let's go back to sleep... kyu  furrowed his eyeabrows as he can't figured out  what happened because it seems too real..

''are you sure you're ok?..saengie asked worriedly...

''im ok...kyu answered and get back to his sleep..closing his eyes...

''saengie wrapped his arm around his boyfriend while kyu was thinking about his dream...

''you can't sleep aren't you? saengie asked as he notice his man still breathing deeply..

''kyu turn to face his boyfriend and kiss him on the forehead...i love you...promise me you won't leave me..

''hmmm..saengie replied without words as he shook his head...let's sleep now...

''kyu cuddled his boyfriend with his embrace and go back to his sleep...

''kyu..eotteokke? i love you but he came back for me...he loves me though what i see now from him is not the hyun joong that i met before..but still his love never change...mianhae for cheating you...do you feel that im cheating? is your dream about me leaving you?...saengie asked this questions in his mind...he tightened his grip to his boyfriend as a tear fell...

....

....

....

''the next morning.....the two woke up with their warm embrace....

''baby.. what did you dream last night? saengie ask curiously..

''it's ridiculous..my dream will be the opposite...what the hell is that?..you are leaving me and you told me to break up..baby..that was just a dream right..im confident..you won't leave me..am i right? kyu said..

''de?..yeah....forget that dream..ahhh ahmmm me and my friends..i mean jungmin and hyungjun invited me to join them to do shopping..and sing along..want to come? saengie said and asked changing the topic... ''mianhae but eomma told me to accompany her at her friend's boutique...kyu said disappointedly as he can't join his boyfriend..

''is that so? ok...it's ok...saengie pouted...

''are you disappointed?

''not at all since you were going out with your mom....

.....

.....

.....

'at the mall...

"jungmin and hyungjun are waiting at one of the fast food chain...

''hey.. mian im late.. i drop by at my place before i go here...

''you stayed at kyu's house last night....? jungmin asked...

''de...saengie replied with a smile....

''aigoo your smile is wide as ear to ear... my gosh is that the effect of super inlove with someone? hyung jun tease....

''ay molla..i don't know either... actually i am in big trou~~~...saengie was cut by a call from not so far...

''hey cutey...the voice calles..

''the three of them looked at the call...

''who are they? hyungjun asked..

''ahmmmmm.... saengie didn't able to answer...

''ahh they are your friends from before..the one we met right at the hotel? jungmin figured out..

''deee... saengie felt nervous all of a sudden not because he was afraid and scared to them but it is because he was thinking  that hyun joong might be with them....

''cutey long time no see huh..how have you been? jae asked asthey get near,,...

''aren't you with hyung? myungsoo asked teasingly...

''hyung? who's hyung? jungmin and hyungjun raise their eyebrows..

''hyun j~~~....myungsoo is about to say but was cut by jae...

''he was talking about kyu...jae said looking at the two friends of saengi and turn to myungsoo with a keep-quiet face...

''what are you doing here? saengie able to asked..

''i just interviewed some applicants...jae answered..

''applicants?....not a huh? saengie joked..

''yaahh jae hyung is professional when it comes to work...too serious..it is his other side of his self...myungsoo laughed...

''tskkk so all of you have those hidden self huh...saengie smiled... but why you had an interview here?

"this mall is ours so we were hiring some staffs...jae said...

"ahhhh so this is yours? i mean you are managing this? saengie asked in amused...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter