CHAPTER 2: THE FIRST MEETING

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month ago..

KYU POV

"it was summer vacation, young saeng and  his family decided to spend in australia as his parents have a client meeting there..

"He felt so bored without his boyfriend...he spend almost of his time at home...saengie and him just in a relationship 5 months before the semester' break,,he met him at the library..he was annoyed that time,,he can't concentrate on his study as law is not his line,,,he wants to take up business administration as he wants to take over their business but his parents decided to enrolled him as  law students while his brother is helping his father in businesses,,that was he knows,,,hyun joong, his brother always overseas and most of the time spend at home with his friends or more looked like goons or group of gangs,,he doesn't know, even dont have any idea how can he be a help to the business,,,

"He was rolling at his bed,,,when he recieved a routine call from his boyfriend,,, he answered quickly...

"yahhh,,go home now!!! he shouted...answering the call behind...

"Aigoo..how can i? my parents don't want me to go home alone...it's only 3 weeks left ok...saengie hissed behind the call...

"that was too long you know? anyway what are you doing?  he asked frowning as if his boyfriend could see it..

"Roaming around,,taking pictures,,,i will show you when i come home,,,by the way eomma asked what do you want  because we will go shopping next week...saengie said in a happy tone...

"Can they just give you to me so that you can stay beside me everyday,,,im missing you every seconds you know!!!...he told jokingly...'

"Aigoo...why don't you asked them,,,,saengie grin..

"I really miss you,,,he suddenly talked seriously...

"Yahhhh,,are you that sad that i am not there? shall i spend longer here so that you can miss me a lot more,,,saengie joked..

"Just try it and i will fly over there and cuff you on my hands and drag you home...he threatened...

"funny,,,saengie pretend to laugh...i miss you too...saengie told seriously,,

"jinjja? he pouted but giggled inside...

"Of course....kyu jong ah,,,,i love you....saengie uttered,,

"I love you too baby....he response...

"What will we do now,,,,saengie asked but before he answered he heard him scream...

"what happen?

"awhhh that was so...ahhh jinjja...!!!! saengie screamed in pain...

"yahhh what happen? he asked....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAENGIE POV

"He was on the phone talking seriously with his boyfriend when suddenly a guy was approaching,,,walking too fast...the guy seems in a rush and seems someone is chasing over him,,,the guy was walking backward and something he was hiding on his jacket..they got bump,,he fell on the floor hurting his hand as he made it to support his body in falling...he twitch in pain... 

"The guy still doesn't mind until he shouted and screamed...This guy brought out a gun and shoot once,,

"He closed his eyes a,s he opened them the guy was already beside him continue shooting his gun to the guy chasing to him...

"The guy stared to him and pull him on his behind as he shoot the other guy...he still heard his boyfriend talking behind the call...he answered...eo kyu,,,ahhh jinjja...he didn't able to say words when the guy grabbed the phone and threw it on the drainage...

"Yaahhh..who are you? and what the hell is happening..why did you throw my phone,,he complained...

"The guy smirked like a devil....

"what? he felt irritated...

"in his surprise,,he lift him up and grab him to run....they run and run...whose this guy? why the hell am i with him? he thought..,he still in the verge of shock as his chest thumping too fast and soon feeling of having a heart attack...they hid under a tunnel..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUN JOONG POV

"he bump to a cute guy,,he didn't mind until he glance at him,,the cute guy closed his eyes and ears...he went closer,,the cute guy opened his eyes,,he pulled him on his back as he shoot one of his chaser...

"The cute guy keeps complaining as he threw the phone in a drainage...how can a man in gun shooting able to talk on the phone? he thought...

"He grab the cute guy's hand and drag him to run,,they hid in a tunnel..they were panting,,tired,,,exhausted,,the cute guy fell on the floor as he was massaging his fist...

"He looked at him....what is this guy doing at the edge of the road?,,did he hurt? he thought asking while staring at him,,,he looked away and made a call...

"Ei..jae...how's myungsoo? he asked on the phone?

"He got shoot,,,,jae said,,,

"Get the car and i am in the tunnel right now,,, just near where we parked....palli....he commanded...

"Arrasseo....jae answered and hang up....

...

...

"Few minutes after the silence...yahhh can i go now?!,,saengie yelled at him...

"Hyun joong smirked devilishly again...he went closer examining him...

"The cute guy wants to move backward but the hell it was a cold wall flatting his back how can he....ya,,,ya,,yaahhh! can you stay away from me? saengie suddenly felt startled as the man inch his face from him holding a gun still....

"no doubt you are korean,,the man spoke,,,you heard me,,i am korean too...he his lower lip and bit it as he was staring closely to the cute guy...

"i want to go now...saengie spoke softly..but the guy went closer and planted a peck on his lips...

"Ei...joongie? what the hell is that? jae shouted from not so far...

''the cute guy stood up...he stood up too and  threw the gun to them as myungsoo able to catch it...

"I thought you were shoot? hyun joong yelled punching his bestfriends' arms...

''Awhhhh,,hyung it hurts....myungsoo pretend to be hurt...

"you want to be shoot for real? hyun joong hissed grabbing the gun back from myungsoo...

"Both jae and myungsoo laughed as hyun joong looked sharply to them....

"Anyway,,who was that?..yahh when did you learn to play while in trouble? jae joked...

"He?  hyun joong looked behind,,,the cute guy still leaning back on the wall...i just got him while on the middle of my so called trouble...

"Mwo? hyung..your picking up a toy while you are in a mission? waaahhh should i learn that from you? myungsoo laughed..

"whatever...let's go...mission accomplished again..but i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter