CHAPTER 1: THE HELL

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It was sunday afternoon...kyu jong frowned childishly as his boyfriend came...heyyy you came late...he yelled as his boyfriend is approaching the inside mansion...His boyfriend smiled as he gave a small peck to him...The man apologize and greeted the two middle age man and woman who was standing just beside kyu jong chuckling at how their son whinning to him...

"what took you so long? kyu jong showed an irritated face over him...

"yahh kyu jong...don't yell at him,,we still have more time ok...why are you so mad like that..? .don't be rude to him or else i will asked youngsaeng to break you up...what a childish act... eommeonim said and threatened..

"What? kyu jong exclaimed,,,eomma.. am i your son? aesshhhhh!!!!! arrasseo...yahh heo young saeng...you are lucky today...he hissed...

"young saeng smiled secretly at how his boyfriend scolded by his eomma...

"Kurae..laugh at me....he grinned

"Saengie ya,,,get in the car now just don't mind kyu...eommeonim said pushing him to the car...

"Kaja...kyu jong did you bring the files i asked you to get? abeonim asked..

"Ahh de abeoji,,i gave to eomma already.. he response...

"Ok,,get in the the car now..your brother will arrived soon.... abeonim said...

"Kyu chuckled... tskkk..arrasseo.. brother? as if... he mumbled...

"Anyway..why we are going to the airport? are we fetching someone? saengie asked in curiosity as he wasn't inform to what and where they will go...

"We're going to fetch kyu jong's brother...

"Brother? i thought his brother died when they are 8 years old? saengie wondered...

"yes,,that was his real brother... your auntie got depressed so we decided to adopt hyun joong since his parents died at the same year... but luckily,,which is the opposite one,,kyu jong and him never get along well...abeonim explained..

"Ahhhh i see...saengie nodded in understanding...

"kyu just stared and didn't spoke...

"they finally arrived at the airport...abeonim and the driver went to the arrival area while the rest waited at the car..

"few minutes later the car door swung opened,,,a man in black sleeveless with tight jeans and wearing a black shades bent down to see inside...

"Young saeng eyes grew wide open as he saw the man,,,the man looked to his direction removing slightly the shades bitting his lower lip as he smirked at him,,,

"Omo!!! hyun joong ah...wasseo? eomma exclaimed in surprise as she open her eyes..

"Eomma....the man smiled and hugged the old woman...

"Eomma misses you..how's your arm..?.i heard you were hit by the go~~~,,,,eomma was cut in..

"Eomma..im fine.... can i sit beside you? the man asked...

"snatching your eomma to me?..aigoo...arrasseo...abeonim chuckled and sitted at the passenger seat...

"Hey...saengie shook kyu jong who was sleeping leaning unto his shoulder...

''Who was he....? the man asked looking lustfully to saengie...

"Ahhhh he is the one i told you before...kyu's boyfriend...youngsaeng...eomma answered..

"The man raise an eyebrow....and smirked through looking at the mirror towards sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter