08.

My Bestfriend's older brother

Chapter 8

Author's POV

The car ride was quiet due to Jinri who was sleeping, a while ago the two were having a normal conversation until Jinri grew tired and fell asleep. 

Kris noticed and he smiled. He drove to Jinri's place and realized that it was dark out. 

"Jinri-ssi.'' he tapped and nudged her shoulder, but she didn't budge and stayed calmly sleeping.

He got off the car and rang the bell hoping someone would open the door, but it was quiet and the sound of grasshoppers were heard.

Kris got back inside the car and had no other choice but to drive Jinri back to his place.

 

 

"Oh Kris ge! What happened?" Fei's eyes were shot open when she saw her brother carrying Jinri bridal style.

"Uhh. We'll talk about it later, I'll take her to the guest room.'' 

Fei followed and had a grin on her face *Wow, since when did my brother start carrying and taking care of girls?* she thought

Kris gently laid Jinri down on the bed and tucker her in the white blanket. When he got out he saw Fei with her eyebrows raised, her hands on her waist waiting for an explanation.

"What happened to hanging out with Tao? I've been looking for my bestfriend everywhere, i've tried calling her everywhere. I was worried and you were just with her. That's a surprise.''

"I-'' before Kris could even talk, Fei had butted in once again.

"I was so worried that I thought something bad had happened to Jinri. You know I love my bestfriend a lot, I couldn't even find Suho.''

"Wait mei mei, let me talk.'' Kris had said.

"You're bestfriend.... Something's wrong between her and Suho, I was on my way to Tao when I spotted Jinri running. So I followed her.''

Fei smirked "Ge what happened to being cold? I'm impressed that you actually followed her instead of hanging out with Tao ge. I applaud you.'' she smiled cheekily at her brother.

"Well... I'm just being nice.''

"Too nice. You bought her flats, you comforted her today. What's next?"

Kris just shrugged and went to his room.

 

 

Jinri's POV

I woke up and my eyes widened when I saw Kris sitting on the couch that was on the side. He got up and made his way towards me.

"How was your sleep?"

I gulped "It was fine, am I in your place?"

He nodded, then Fei bursted into the room "Jinri-ah, I was so worried about you. I thought something bad had happened.'' she came and hugged me tightly.

"Ani. I'm fine.'' I said the last sentence in a whisper. I looked at Kris and saw him smirk as he went out of the room.

Fei sat on the bed "Tell me the truth Jinri. What happened to Suho and you?"

"Suho and I are over. He cheated on me.'' I said

"What how could he do such a thing? That bastard. Just watch at school i'm going to beat the crap out of him. Although he's my bestfriend.''

I grabbed onto Fei's shoulder "Just don't. Not even worth it.''

Fei hugged me "I'm sorry to hear about it. I never knew Suho was that type of guy.''

 

 

I went to school but I was rather gloomy and had my head kept down most of the times. Fei has been noticing my change and she didn't like it, my coach didn't like it either since I was doing bad in my serve during volleyball practice.

I was walking through the hallways when I saw Suho walking the other direction as I was going. I can feel his gaze glued onto me as my eyes were looking down onto the tiled floor.

"Jinri.'' I heard him call me.

I ignored and continued walking but then he grabbed my wrist and spun me to face him.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"Hear me out''

I shook my head in disbelief "What for? I saw everything, you cheating on me. Let's just stop, I cannot face you right now.'' 

"No Jinri! Listen!'' he blocked my way.

 

 

The two of us were now sitting outside the bleachers.

"I'm sorry.'' he kept saying those two words several times, but I'm not sure if he meant it.

"I know you're upset with what I've done. I've been planning to tell you this since last week but I didn't have the courage to do so. Because I was afraid that you'd get hurt.''

I hit him hard on the chest "And you think I'm not hurt right now.'' tears were dwelling in the rim on my eyes.

"I sorta lost interest.'' he blurted out.

"Isn't it obvious. If you were you could've broke it off instead of cheating. I don't even know anymore. Just get out of my life. Plus our friendship is also over.'' I stood up and left him.


k, suho is out of Jinri's life. but he's still going to be around.

comment & subscribe ^^