03.

My Bestfriend's older brother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTvr1qxY3ko

Chapter 3

Jinri's POV

I dragged my lazy feet all the way to the bathroom to give myself a full shower since I was dreading for one because of the hot weather. Once I got out I dressed myself into my school uniform. When I got downstairs Suho was already sitting down having his breakfast, that guy just makes himself feel at home in my own place.

"Is my Mom home?" Suho shook his head "There's a note on the fridge.'' he pointed 

So my Mom won't be home tonight, just great another night without anyone in the house. It has always been like this;  my Mom has been busy with her occupation that she's barely home.

I took the seat beside Suho as I began eating breakfast, Suho grabbed a bread and held it in front of me.

"Open your mouth... Ahhh~" Suho said, I glady ate the bread and also did the same. It's been a while since I had these moments with my boyfriend Suhu. I feel so distance from him these past few days.

As I saw the time that was on the clock across from the dining table, I drank my milk as I got up from my seat dragging Suho with me.

"We better get going , we'll be late." I told Suho as I was hurriedly putting on my shoes and Suho was just standing like a tower looking at me as if putting on my shoes is wrong.

"What's wrong with you, hurry up we're going to be late." I pulled onto his arm but he just stand still with a grin on his face.

"Ms. Smarty, the girl who wants to get good grades, today we are going to skip. Nothing bad is going to happen its just a one time thing. Plus don't you want to spend time with your boyfriend?" Suho asked with a pout on his lips, a giggle escaped from my lips as i accept defeat.

"Alright fine but just for today, plus it has been a while since I last had this moment with you." I said

 

Suho's POV

I gently held Jinri's hand as we walk around the park enjoying the breeze.

"Oppa it's been a while since we had a date." I heard Jinri say as a smile formed on my lips.

Our intertwined hands were swinging as I finally found a bench where we both could sit in, we both went towards the bench and sat there as we were having a normal conversation.

"Hold on stay here.'' I said to Jinri as she nodded.

I went to the nearest ice cream shop to buy, I bought Jinri's favorite ice cream which is plain chocolate while I got myself a strawberry milkshake since I'm feeling a bit thirsty.

I got back to where Jinri was sitting and handed her the ice cream she took it and smiled.

"Thanks. You finally bought me something using your money.'' she joked

"Alright there missy. Just be thankful.'' I joked back as she just giggled and her ice cream.

 

Kris's POV

"Kris ge.'' I heard Fei call me as I was inside my room reading a Chinese magazine. 

"Do you mind dropping me off at school today?" she asked, I couldn't say no since she's my younger sister so I just agreed and grabbed my keys.

I started the engine and drove away from our house to Fei's school. I looked towards Fei and she was texting then a frown suddenly appeared.

"What's wrong mei?" I asked as my focus was still on the road.

"Jinri-ssi isn't going to be at school today since Suho Oppa dragged her with him insisting her to skip today. I don't know they're the only one who I hang around with at school." Fei had confessed to me.

"So you don't have other friends at school?" 

She shook her head and hung her head low "Ge, I'm really disapointed in myself. I envy all those smart girls and here I am lacking my knowledge in things. I'm stupid.''

I sighed at my younger sister's release of words "Yah! Don't say such things, don't worry while your Ge is here I'm going to tutor you in every subject. I'm going to make you the smartest. Don't let other people's word get to you. Arasso?"

Fei nodded and continued to look out the window.


Hey sorry I'm very slow at updating. Plus comment more so I can be motivated. lawls..

comment & subscribe ^^