34.

My Bestfriend's older brother

Chapter 34

Author's POV

Jinri turned around and behind the big tree came out the man she was longing for and the man whom she has feelings for. Her tears stopped for a second until it was released once again, Jinri was now sobbing to tears.

Kris walked towards Jinri and pulled her into an embrace, smelling her warm vanilla sugar scent.

"I miss you.'' he said

Jinri gulped and was frozen in his embrace, she couldn't speak and her pale cheeks flushed red.

"H-How did you know?" she stuttered.

Kris let go as he stared onto her brown eyes "It doesn't matter how I found out, what matters the most is you're right in front of me. You have no idea how worried I was.'' he said

Jinri wiped her tears away "Why do you even care?" she asked looking away from his eyes.

Kris gradually grabbed her chin and turned it to face him once again "Don't look anywhere else and look at who's in front of you.''

Jinri's heart was beating and increasing due to Kris.

"And why do I care?"

Jinri bit her lip and nodded "Because... Wo aishang quan shijie zui meide nuren. (I am in love with the most beautiful woman in the world)'' Kris said in chinese.

Jinri was looking at Kris with a questionable look "I don't understand.'' she shook her head.

Kris chuckled, he brought his hands on top of her head and slowly ruffled her hair.

Jinri pouted "YAH! What did you say? Are you by chance cursing at me?" she looked at him with round eyes.

Kris smirked "Probably.'' teasing her.

Jinri crossed her arms and looked away.

"YAH! I said to not look anywhere else and just look at who's in front of you.''

Jinri looked at Kris again and stuck her tongue out "I don't want.'' 

 

 

 

Mei Xing still had no clue about where Mr. Kim was and she gave up. She didn't want to look for Mr. Kim anymore and to wherever Jinri's grave is, she could careless although she smells something fishy about Jinri but she put those thoughts aside.

She left the hotel and rode in a black car and the driver drove all the way to the airport.

"Are you sure you're leaving Mokpo?" the driver asked towards Mei Xing.

"Yeah. I think I'm done with what I'm supposed to do.'' she said, although she didn't really do anything in Mokpo.

Mei Xing boarded the plane as she looked out the window "Wherever you are Jinri, I hope you're being treated as if you're in hell.'' she smirked evily.

 

 

 

Kris and Jinri were now walking around the park as the two were talking and Jinri explained the whole situation she had with Mei Xing and Kris was upset and angered about what Mei Xing had done.

"I broke the engagement off.'' Kris had said

"What? Are you serious? Does your parents know?" Jinri looked at Kris.

Kris let out a bitter chuckle "Nope. If they find out about me breaking the engagement off I'll just receive a sermon of being a bad son. Plus why would I marry an evil lady plus I don't even love her.'' he said.

Jinri bit the inner of her cheeks "Then who do you love?" she asked

Kris put his index finger on his lips and had a thinking face on "I really like her but I don't know if she has the same feelings towards me. I've been sending hints but she's too naive to feel it or even get it. She's the girl who's always with me and she's the girl who makes me smile, she changed the ice prince.'' 

Jinri's cheeks flushed a color once again as she looked away not wanting Kris to see it, but Kris could see it clearly as he smiled widely.

"Hopefuly she would figure out soon.'' Kris said

"Yeah. Hopefuly she does, that girl sure is the lucky one.'' Jinri commented.

"Yup she's very lucky and not just her but also me.'' Kris said

 

 

 

Kris and Jinri came to a stop in front of Jinri's place.

"So this is where you live?" Kris asked

Jinri nodded "Yup. The man just gave it to me but I have to pay every month for the rent, but it's good enough.''

"Are you really planning on staying here in Mokpo? What about your Mom?" Kris asked

"I'm planning on staying here for a bit more, I just want things to go smoothly first. Plus my Mom, I'm sure she can do well without me.'' Jinri said but deep inside her she really wants to go back to Seoul and hug her Mom tightly since she miss her so much.

Kris sighed and he finally held Jinri's hand, she was tense in her place. Jinri felt warm when Kris held her hand and she felt electric shock through her.

"Idan wo quianzhu nide shou wo jiou bu heui rang ni zou! (Once I hold your hand, I will never let you go.)" Kris said

"I seriously don't understand y-'' she got cut off.

"Wo Ai Ni'' Kris said

Jinri's eyes widened since she was familiar with that phrase, she knows it well since she used to watch Taiwanese dramas with Fei and sometimes Fei would say that word often to her favorite Taiwanese boy group.

"H-Huh?" she stuttered.

Kris his lips "I love you Ms. Choi Jinri. You may not feel the same way but I really do love you, you're different and that's what I like.''

Jinri couldn't talk "B-B-But you're ol-'' she was cut off by Kris and he knew what she was about to say about him being old and her being too young.

"Screw the age. It doesn't matter, only my love for you matters.'' Kris said

"I-I..'' Jinri couldn't continue her sentence.

Kris gulped as he brought his face in front of her and his lips touched hers causing Jinri's eyes to widened but she slowly closed her eyes and felt how warm his lips were.

He brought his head back and looked at the flustered Jinri, he smiled.

Jinri touched her lips and her cheeks were no joke anymore it was crimson red.

"Would you allow me to love you?" Kris asked sincerely.

Jinri bit her inner cheek and slowly nodded "Wo Ai Ni~" she also said causing Kris to laugh at Jinri's cuteness.

Kris pulled her into a tight embrace "I'm very happy.''

"Me too. But I still don't understand those chinese words you told me.'' Jinri exclaimed.

Kris giggled "Shhhh. I think all you need to understand is Wo Ai Ni.'' he said

Jinri pouted and she hugged him back as she whispered "Wo He Ni (I hate you).'' 

Kris eyes popped out "YAHHHH!" he cried and was about to release but Jinri tightened her hug.

 

 

comment & subscribe ^^

YAAAAAAAAY!!!! LOL, a chapter left~ look forward to the last chapter.