21.

My Bestfriend's older brother

Chapter 21

Author's POV

Fei was just enjoying her day by herself around Myeongdong, sight seeing and going into shops trying to figure out what to buy but she ended up not buying anything. For a 15 year old, Fei acts like she's already in her 20's, she's very classy, chic and sophisticated with her acts.

She got out of the store as she was walking she didn't see a car that was going towards her way, she just figured it out when she was already lying on the ground unconcious from the hit that just happened.

People were gathering around her and the ambulance just came in time, sirens were heard around the street of Myeongdong.

Mr and Mrs. Wu were the first one to find out about the news of their daughter, when they both find out they were shock and they immediatelly rushed to the hospital.

Fei is currently in a coma, she got her wounds cleaned. Her face was lightly bruised but the accident that happened caused her head to hit the hard cement.

Mrs. Wu came in the hospital along with Mr. Wu, she ran to the nurse and asked were her daughter is and the nurse pointed towards the way and the two ran to go to their daughter's room.

They made their way towards the bed and Mrs. Wu was in tears just by watching her daughter lying on the hospital bed, she pity her.

Meanwhile, Kris rode on his car and drove as fast as he could to the hospital. Once he got there, he rushed to Fei's room when he got there he was panting and catching his breath.

Kris saw his Mom and Dad, they were both sad about this matter.

"Mom, Dad!" he said when he entered, but when he saw his sister Kris's eyes widened.

He made his way towards her bed and was caressing the hair that was blocking her flawless tanned face, Kris gulped at the scene. He didn't expect his sister to be in this situation.

"Fei-ah!" Jinri just entered the room, she was also trying to catch her breath and her eyes were puffy due to the crying she just did.

The Wu looked at her and they gave her a forced smile, Jinri walked towards Fei's bed and she grabbed onto Fei's hands and it.

"Wake up soon, please.'' she said while a tear had escaped out of her eyes.

 

 

A smirk had appeared into the girls lips, she spun her chair around to face the Man who had crashed onto Fei's petite body causing her to be in the hospital bed right now.

"You did well.'' she handed him a brown envelope that had cash in it meaning he succeded.

The man bowed 90 degree showing his acceptance as he was about to leave, the girl spoke out.

"Wait. I don't think my mission is complete yet." the man stopped walking and turned around with a questioning look.

The girl her dry lips to get them moisturized and said "I also want you to get rid of Jinri... But this time make it quiet, so no one would notice. I don't want anyone to know about her being gone, not even Kris or the Wu's. I don't care what you do to her, just get rid of her.'' she said.

The man nodded "I'll get this job done as soon as possible.'' he said

An evil smirk appeared "You'll soon be out of my fiance's life, I don't want anyone to ruin my wedding and my relationship with my Lao gong.'' she said.

 

 

Mei Xing arrived in the hospital, as she was about to enter she said.

"Let's do this.'' she quietly mumbled to herself and she immediatelly put on a worried face.

When Mei Xing got inside Fei's room, she spotted Kris and Jinri together sitting down on the sofa that was near the wall. She frowned at the sight, but then she put her act together and went beside Fei's bed.

"Omo. Who could do such a cruel thing, people these days needs to be more careful when driving.'' she said.

"Why are you even here?" Kris asked bitterly.

Mei Xing rolled her eyes, but she put on a pout after and turned around to face Kris.

"Why Lao gong? I'm here to visit sister in law to see if she's fine. But, I could see that it's gonna take weeks, months or even years if that's possible for Fei to wake up...... But hopefully she wakes up soon.'' Mei Xing said but the last sentence she hoped that she would never wake up.

Kris sat back down not interested with what she's saying and he turned to face Jinri, she was still in shock. He brought his hand on top of Jinri as he said "She'll wake up soon, Fei's a strong girl. About what I was about to say in the cafe, I think i'll just say it next time, it's not an appropriate time right now. Plus you better get home, it's getting late.'' 

Kris was about to stand up and drop her home when Mei Xing suddenly sat on Kris's lap and she started playing with his collar.

Jinri's heart was clenching because of the sight, she was jealous.

She got up and bowed to Kris "I better get going, I'll just visit Fei tomorrow.'' and she left the room.

Kris pushed Mei Xing away not caring if she even fell on the floor, he got up and followed Jinri.

Mei Xing stood up and fixed her hair and clothes, her nose was fuming in anger.

"God that home wrecker should seriously get out of here.'' she said under her breath.

She took out her phone and called the man "I want you to get rid of her tonight. I want her gone when the sun rises, plus I don't want anyone to know about this.'' she hunged up and looked at Mei Xing with anger.

"Hopefully you stay like that forever, no one will ever come between Kris and I.'' she left the room with a grin on her face.

Fei's eyes fluttered open, she heard every single thing Mei Xing had said. 

"That girl.'' she muttered and she got her phone and immediatelly called Kris.

 

 

comment & subscribe ^^

My story is so predictable :( LOOOOL. It's too cliche.. Hehehehe! Plus sorry about the drama i'm putting in the story, I just need it. But don't worry, it'll be gone after a few chapters & then a new drama arises (maybe or maybe not?)