17.

My Bestfriend's older brother

Chapter 17

Author's POV

"Hey! I overheard you and Mei Xing talking last night. Sorry that chick is really annoying.'' Fei said as she sat down beside Jinri, it was lunch time.

Jinri ate her sandwich and chewed thoroughly before talking "It's fine, I don't want to even care about her.''

"That's my bestfriend.'' she high-five Jinri.

"I know it's bad to bring it up but.... I've been curious and I want to know where Suho is?" Fei bit her lip

Jinri almost choked on her sandwich, it's been almost months when she last heard his name. Plus she has long forgotten about him.

"Well. He's gone, he moved back to the province.'' Jinri said

Fei nodded "Ahh I see, no wonder I don't see him around. Well just forget I even asked you such questions.'' she smiled

Jinri formed a smile "Mhhm.''

 

 

Mei Xing was walking in the street of Myeongdong, she was going through stores and buying whatever she could buy with her credit card. She's born in a rich family, she didn't have to go through a hard time.

She has everything she needs, she even has things she doesn't even need. Let's say that Mei Xing is a spoiled brat ever since she was young. If she wants something she gets it.

The Zhang and Wu have known each other for centuries, both family are close with each other except for their kids. Kris hates having Mei Xing around since she's a clingy girl and has a high pitch voice.

"Lao gong~" Mei Xing entered the Wu's house since the maid let her in. She was shouting husband around the house trying to get Kris out of his room.

Kris came out of his room, his eyes were still tired when he heard a loud pitch voice. His ears were about to burst because of Mei Xing's voice. He walked down the stairs and Mei Xing immediatelly ran towards Kris and embraced him into her arms.

"I bought you something.'' she released herself from the hug and took out the box of cake.

"I don't like sweets.'' Kris walked away.

Mei Xing pouted and followed with the box of cake on her hand "Come on, I know you like em.'' she placed the cake on the counter and opened it.

"Why are you even here?" Kris asked while he got something to drink.

"Since we're going to get married soon it's a great idea to spend some time together.'' she said in her not so cute voice.

Kris faked a vomit in front of her causing Mei Xing frown "Yah! Is that how you act in front of your fiance?"

He smirked "You're not going to be my fiance missy.''

"Is that your nickname for me? Missy?" she clung onto Kris.

 

 

Fei just arrived home with Jinri when she saw Kris and Mei Xing inside the kitchen together. Fei just shook her head, Jinri noticed and she lowered her head. When she sees the two, she feels something weird, it's like her heart is clenching and she just wants to slap that girl.

Kris saw Jinri and a smile was formed on his lips, he pushed Mei Xing away and walked towards Jinri.

"Oh did you just come?" he asked

"Obviously. Why is she here?'' Fei asked while pointing towards Mei Xing.

"I don't even know, she just came crashing.'' Kris rolled his eyes.

Jinri bit her lips "Kris, I made something at cooking class today. Here.'' she took out the shortbread cookies she made and handed it to Kris.

Fei noticed it and she giggled "Awwww ain't that sweet.'' then she went upstairs to get changed.

Jinri blushed and left following Fei.

"Thanks.'' Kris whispered.

Mei Xing saw the whole thing and she was fuming in anger "Grrr! I thought that girl has no intentions with my fiance.''

Kris came back to the kitchen with the cookies in his mouth.

"I thought you don't like sweets.'' Mei Xing asked

"Oh in second thought I actually do, when it's not from you.'' Kris said and left Mei Xing hanging in the kitchen.

"Aish that guy is seriously going to be the death of me.'' she said to herself.
 

 

"I seriously hate her.'' Fei said while she was flipping through a magazine.

Jinri was laying on Fei's bed laughing at how Fei was complaining about Mei Xing.

"What made you hate her?" Jinri asked

Fei facepalmed herself "Seriously? Don't you see her annoying attitude? It seriously is bothering me and Kris ge. He's like pushing her away.''

"I guess so.''

Fei scooched closer to Jinri "Hey! Be honest with me.'' she was staring into Jinri's eyes.

Jinri had her eyebrows raised "You're creeping me out.'' with that said she flicked Fei on the forehead causing her to groan.

"Tell me the truth do you by chance like my older brother?" Fei confronted.

"M-Mwo?" Jinri stuttered.

"You heard me, do you like him? You've been so close to him lately, you guys seem to be always out without me even knowing. Plus I see the way you look at him and I also see the same way my gege looks at you.''

Jinri blushed "I guess so.''

Fei giggled and she laid down while shaking her feet in the air since she was squealing "Kyaaaaa~''

"Yah! Be quiet, they could hear you.'' Jinri smacked Fei

"So what. Let them hear! Someone has a crush~" Fei sang in Jinri's ear.

"It was a bad idea to tell you.''

Fei kept smiling while Jinri was having second thoughts if she really does like Kris, as in if she has affectionate feelings towards him, but it might end up as an unrequited love since Kris wouldn't even know and he might just think of Jinri as a sister.

 

 

comment & subscribe ^^

Might update later. LOL @ all the comments about Mei Xing.. Hehehehe