29.

My Bestfriend's older brother

Chapter 29

Author's POV

Jinri was in class listening to her teacher and jotting some notes down, although she knows the things that the teacher was saying she just listened well so she could get better at it.

While doing so, she realized a crumpled paper that was set on her table. She grabbed it and opened it, a smile was shown on Jinri's lips.

Stop listening smarty pants. I bet ya, you know all these things already since you learned it in Seoul. But keep on listening since I'll be getting your notes later -Suho

Jinri glanced at Suho who had his head down, she smirked and continued listening to the teacher.

Class ended and soon the room was emptied except for Jinri and Suho was still sleeping on his desk, Jinri tsked at the sight of Suho she walked towards his sit and tapped his head.

"Yah! Wake up.'' she nudged him, he slowly groaned and looked up.

"Oh is class done?" he asked 

Jinri nodded "Obviousy. Wake up, it's lunch time.'' she said

Suho got up and took his bag, Jinri and Suho walked out of the classroom together side by side. All students were looking at them and whispering among themselves.

"Did you get all the notes down?" Suho asked while scratching the back of his head.

"Yup and they're for me.'' 

Suho pouted "But... You know those things already, I need the notes more than you do.''

Jinri lightly punched him on the shoulder "Arasso since I'm nice enough.'' 

Suho giggled "Let's go for lunch.''

 

 

 

Kris was busy in his room doing some paper works that his Dad told him to do, it was from the Canada business. 

The door opened and came in Mei Xing with a fake smile on her face, she was carrying a cake on her hand she walked towards Kris and placed the cake in front of him that says 'I'm Sorry' 

When Kris saw that he scoffed "Leave now.'' he said with an angry tone.

Mei Xing crossed her arms "I won't leave until you forgive me.''

Kris closed the folder and placed it on the drawer, he looked annoyed at Mei Xing "I don't tolerate your actions. If you still want to get married you will get out of this room this instant and stop bothering me for christ sake.'' he said and stood up grabbing his phone and keys with him.

Mei Xing puffed an air as she just sat on Kris's bed while Kris went out.

He went to Fei's room "We better head out so we can get there soon.''

Fei got up as she grabbed her bag and left with Kris to go to Mokpo to look for Jinri.

 

 

 

Lay on the other hand just arrived at Mokpo, he had to stay at a hotel to rest since it was a pretty long drive and he was tired. He rested for an hour and decided to leave the hotel to start his search for Jinri.

He drove around Mokpo from one street to another but had no sight of Jinri, he finally got out of the car and strolled around he even asked if they had found anyone named Jinri and he showed a picture of her but the netizens would just say no or shook their head.

Lay's shoulder had deflated but kept walking hoping he would finally see Jinri.

Meanwhile Kris and Fei arrived at Mokpo "Finally!" Kris cheered as he drove around.

Fei was asleep since she was tired, Kris didn't mind at all and kept driving to where ever trying to spot Jinri if he could.

 

 


Jinri's POV

School just ended and it was alright, I was now with Suho since the two of us are gonna stroll around Mokpo. We were about to step out of the school when we heard someone calling out Suho.

We both turned around to see Kai, he was waving and I waved back.

"Jinri, you know Suho?" I smiled at him and nodded.

"How?" he asked

I bit my lip and looked at Suho but he just giggled and I also did the same, the two of us aren't awkward anymore actually to be honest we're fine as ever. We talked about the past and we settled everything, the two of us are just staying as friends. I know some couples who broke up and say they would just stay friends barely happens but the two of us will make it happen.

"We had a past.'' Suho blurted out causing my eyes to pop out.

Kai's mouth was open a bit as he slowly nodded "Oh. Anyways... Where are the two of you heading?"

I took a breath "Just strolling around, he's gonna show me around Mokpo.'' I told him.

"Well have fun, I was planning on tagging along but I don't want to ruin a moment.'' he chuckled and bid the two of us a goodbye as he walked away.

"You know that friend of yours is very cheeky.'' I commented

"He is.''

 

 

 

comment & subscribe ^^

I cutted this part so it may seem off, since if I continued this chapter would be really long and I don't want that to happen. I'll just continue in chapter 30. Just wait for it....