07.

My Bestfriend's older brother

Chapter 7

Jinri's POV

"Hey.'' I waved my hands to Suho who was on the other side of the hallway.

I was expecting a hello or even a hug, but guess what he did? He walked away and left me dumbfounded from what he did.

My bag was being a pain, it was too heavy but I had no choice but to carry it with me. If Suho was here he would take my bag and carry it.

"Why the sad face?" Fei asked who was sitting beside me

I sighed "Suho'' I mumbled

"Oh. Lovers Quarrel?" Fei asked with concern

I shrugged, I'm not really sure why he was being cold towards me? I haven't done anything for him to be acting like this.

"He probably has his period today.'' Fei joked as I sat there and forced a smile on my lips.

 

 

It was finally lunch time and I tried looking for Suho but I couldn't find him, not even a glimpse of him. It's like he's hiding himself from me.

I sat down in front of Fei and ate my rice slowly without interest.

"Stop sulking. Suho's probably just having troubles, don't worry everything will be fine.''

"If he's having any trouble he should be confronting me, I could've been beside him helping him cope up with whatever his trouble it. This is so frustrating.'' I stood up and left.

My feet took me to wherever it will be heading, it took me to the rooftop. When I got there I saw Suho with a girl, they seem so close for them to be sitting close to each other shoulder to shoulder.

I hid behind the wall as I observed the two, I haven't seen that girl before. Her blonde wavy hair was swaying due to the wind as her smile was breath taking, she's a beauty.

My fist was forming as I couldn't take it anymore, I stomped my feet all the way in front of those two.

"Is this the reason you've been ignoring me? Is this the reason why you're so cold towards me? Suho, what did I ever do for you to cheat on me? Yes she's like a goddess compared to me, but why? If you weren't satisfied with this relationship you could've broke it off instead of cheating behind my back. Do you even know how I feel? I feel so used.'' tears were falling out of my eyes as those words came out of my mouth.

The girl beside Suho was shocked with my sudden appearance and my speech.

Before I could even leave that rooftop, Suho held onto my wrist.

"I'm sorry.'' was the only thing that came out of his mouth. 

I got out of his grip and ran away from that place. It's over, I thought he would be the first and last, but I thought wrong.

 

 

Kris's POV

I'm finally out of the house, since I'm meeting up with Tao since he wants to go shopping and he wants me to come with him. Obviously I said no at first, but his buing buing just made me loosen up and decided to say yes.

As I was driving down the road, I saw a familiar girl running. I squinted my eyes to get a better view, it was Jinri.

I parked the car and called Tao.

"I'm sorry I won't be able to make it. Something came up.''

Tao sighed on the other line. "It's fine, there's next time. But next time you better buy me gucci's new line of sunglasses.''

"Alright. I gotta go, bye.''

I parked the car somewhere and got out, all eyes were on me as if I was foreign. Girls who were passing by were swooning and whispering among themselves. 

When I found her in the park benches, I walked my way towards her. Little sobs can be heard, I took the seat next to her.

"Don't cry.'' I started

She looked up and her eyes were telling me that she was shock to see me.

"What are you doing here?" 

"Well. Fei told me to look for you.'' I lied, obviously I can't tell her that I'm here because.... Wait why did I even follow her? Was it because I'm concerned and worried?

She kept her head low "I don't know what made him do that to me. Am I not good enough?" I heard her mumble.

I wasn't sure with what's wrong with her, all I want to do right now is comfort this girl beside me. She seems so weak at this moment and I just want to make her smile.

My hand slowly made it's way to her wrist and I pulled her in for a tight embrace, I felt her body froze for a second until she finally hugged back and rested her head on my chest as she sobbed.

I patted her head "Shhh. He's not even worth the tears. He doesn't know how to treasure you, if I were him I would treasure you and not even let you go.''

My eyes widened when I realized what I just said. Since when have I been saying nice things to comfort others? I think just now.

''Thank you, Kris-ssi.''


ahhh. bad update :/ 

comment & subscribers ^^