22.

My Bestfriend's older brother

Chapter 22

Author's POV

Kris received a phone call and was surprised to see the caller i.d. it was Fei.

He immediatelly answered it.

"H-Hello'' he stuttered a bit.

Fei on the other line was very worried for what Mei Xing has in store for Jinri, she was afraid that Mei Xing is going to do something bad to Jinri.

"I want you to follow Jinri right now. Don't ever leave your gaze away from her, just stay with her and take care of her.''

Kris was confused why Fei had said those words "What do you mean, I don't understand. She already left.''

Fei sighed "Just go after her. I have a feeling something bad is going to happen to her, you may not believe me but there's someone who wants to get rid of her. My accident wasn't an accident, someone hit me on purpose.'' she said weakly.

"I'm sure it was an accident Fei. Just stay put okay, I'll try to do what I can.'' Kris hung up and followed out to go to Jinri.

 

 

Jinri was on her way home when she was walking on a quiet street and light pole were flickering causing Jinri to be a bit scared, she was the only one on the street but for her it seems like someone was following her footstep.

She hurriedly walk to her place, but she didn't know someone was ready to capture her.

A man took out his handkerchief that has some type of scent that would make you fall asleep, the handkerchief was already placed on the man's hand ready for an attack.

The man didn't take no more further of due but he rushed to Jinri and covered plus nose with the handkerchief.

Jinri's eyes widened and she was squealing but the man was gripping hard onto the handkerchief, seconds later Jinri was already unconcious due to the scent.

The man smirked and he carried her to the black van and drove away.

While driving the man called Mei Xing.

"I did it.'' he said

Mei Xing chuckled "I'm glad to hear. Just take her somewhere far.''

The white van was driving towards Mokpo, the man grinned while looking at the front mirror.

Jinri was laying helplessly on the back of the van.

 

 

Kris arrived in front of Jinri's house, he got out and decided to ring the bell hoping someone's inside.

Minutes of pressing the doorbell no one answered, Kris sighed as he took out his phone and dialed Jinri's cell.

"Pick up.'' Kris muttered, he was pacing back and forth.

He was starting to grow worried for Jinri, it was already late midnight and she wasn't around. He's not even sure were she could be at.

Kris got back inside his car and drove around her place, hoping he's see her. But there was no sign of Jinri. The street was dead. He parked his car and walked around when he saw a familiar bracelet.

It was an erica anenberg infinity bracelet, he grabbed it and thoughts of Jinri started flowing into his head. He started to think that someone might've caught her. Negative thoughts were flooding Kris's mind.

He ran back to his car and drove to the nearest police station.

"There's a girl missing, the last time I've seen her was an hour ago. I checked her place and she wasn't home.''

The police were jotting what Kris had said on a yellow notepad with his blue pen, as he was looking at the computer filling in description.

"Do you know how'd she get home?" the police asked

"She usually takes the bus and she has to walk back home.'' Kris said

The police nodded "So her name is Choi Jinri? 15 years old? She's 169 cm?"

Kris nodded at what the policeman had said "Yes, just please look for her. I don't know if someone captured her or... I don't know just look for her.'' Kris was worried, he doesn't know what to do anymore.

The two important people in his lives were in misery, Fei's in the hospital because of an accident and Jinri is now lost heading towards Mokpo with the man.

 

 

Jinri fluttered her eyes open and was terrified since she was in an abandoned building, everything was dark yet there was a light that was coming out of one room.

She gulped, beads of sweat were running down her forehead.

Jinri was all tied up her hands plus her feet and was ducktaped. She tried squealing and yelling but nothing came out, only muffled voice were heard.

The man came out of the room and was holding a gun, he was twirling in in his hands. Jinri was scared and she was trying to back away only to meet the wall.

Then another lady came out of the room, she was wearing red pumps that made an echo around the big building. Jinri squinted her eyes to get a better view of who the lady was.

The lady went closer and Jinri was taken aback to see non other than Mei Xing, she had an evil smirk on her lips.

"Who do we have here? I'm guessing you'll be done in 5 minutes top and no one will ever see you again. So say bye bye to the Wu family and to your Mom!'' Mei Xing said, she was holding a family picture of the Wu and she ripped it in half and threw it at her and she was also holding a picture of Jinri's Mom and when Mei Xing ripped it, tears were spilling out of Jinri's eyes.

"No matter how much you cry, I will never let you get away. I want you gone! You've done nothing but cause my Lao gong to not even look at me. You're the reason why he despise me. You're the reason why he doesn't love me, he loves you Jinri. He loves you! But, I don't think he'll ever see the one he loves again. So goodbye to that.'' she spat at her.

Mei Xing snapped her fingers "I want you to do your job. Make it quick.'' she said with stern voice and walked back to the room, her red pumps were echoing once again.

 

 

comment & subscribe ^^

I really hate Mei Xing with passion, I never knew I could make an evil character... She's a villain I tell you, a villain. Hopefully she trips and falls because of her pumps and never be able to walk again. LOL

Anyways, I'll update again later when I get home from volunteer. Omg, get to see the cute doctor again! skdghdhjdg :p