11.

My Bestfriend's older brother

Chapter 11

Jinri's POV

Another Monday, for others they despise Monday since they know that there's school; but for me I'm thankful that there is even Monday. My bag was hanging on my left shoulder while I carry my book.

I made my way towards my first class when all my books crashed on the floor, causing all students to look at me. It's like I tripped on my own foot causing me too fall also.

Tears were about to come out but I bit my lip and ceased my tears to come falling out.

Girls were surrounding me and laughing not even bothering to help me up, why did I become so weak? Why can't I stand up? What's wrong with me?

Whispers were heard among them, they were whispering about me.

"It's Jinri, I heard she got dumped.''

"Last time in the mall I saw her with another man.''

"I'm glad she and Suho are not together.''

"I heard Suho cheated on her.''

I felt someone's hands on my arm, it was Fei. She helped me and pulled me up.

She was no facing all the students "If you have nothing better to say just leave. We don't need your opining and keep your stories to yourself, you don't know anything.'' she spat, those girls just rolled their eyes and walked away.

Fei hugged me "I'm sorry I wasn't with you. Are you alright?"

I nodded reasurring her that I was fine. I should be strong, screw all this rumors I'm hearing.I won't let any of these affect me!

 

 

It was finally lunch time, I grabbed something to eat and sat down. Sadly, Fei wasn't with me due to her being so reckless she had to stay at the classroom.

"How are you?" 

I looked up to see Suho, my eyes widened and my chopsticks dropped.

"Get out of my face.'' I said politely while my eyes were looking down.

He pulled my chin up causing me to look at him.

"I'm really sorry for what I've done to you, causing you such heart break I really am a bad guy. All I want to say is I hope we go back to how we were before, way back we even began our love relationship with each other.''

I ignored what he said and picked up my chopsticks and continued eating.

Suho giggled and my tummy was flopping causing me to squirm. 

"You still eat like a pig.'' I heard him say.

"Just leave me alone. Go to your girlfriend. Just go!" I said the last sentence loudly for him to hear clearly.

"If you haven't known yet, that girl doesn't even go to this school. I just sneaked her in last time.''

I just rolled my eyes and ate my food, but he didn't bother to leave. Instead he took out his lunch box and placed it infront of him. He took out his chopsticks and spoon and ate like how we used to be.

If he doesn't leave my heart would just yearn for him. I won't be able to forget him if he's being like this.

"Just leave.'' I shouted.

All eyes were now on us, I caused another scene. This isn't my day.

 

 

Suho's POV

I know I was wrong, I became rude to her after what happened between us. I don't really expect a forgiveness from her since I know I caused her heart to break into pieces.

I followed Jinri out of the cafeteria and saw her leaning on her locker as she was banging her head lightly onto it.

"Pabo pabo pabo.'' I heard her say

A laugh escaped out my mouth, to be honest I miss her. But I was wrong with my actions, everyone must be questioning why I cheated on her. It was because I'm a bad guy.

Or I just lost interest on her and I made the wrong choice.

"What are you doing following me? Wasn't I clear enough, I want you to leave me alone.'' she shouted.

I walked towards her "I just want you to know that-'' before I could even continue someone yanked my hand and my eyes widened to see who it was.

It was Kris, he was staring down at me.

"She said to leave her alone.'' Kris was glaring at me.

"Why are you even here? You are such a , I was talkin-" I was cut off once again, but this time it was by Jinri.

"Just leave Suho, plus I called Kris here.'' she said, as she and Kris walked out of the school.

Her figure and the tall man beside her was soon fading.

"I really am sorry.'' I said one last time before slipping the piece of paper inside her locker and walked away quietly.

 

 

Kris's POV

That guy had the guts to even continue talking. He just needs a punching but I'm nice enough to let it go since I don't want Jinri to see my bad side.

"Thanks for picking me up, I don't know who else to call. I just need some cheering up I guess.'' she said

"Well I should be the one thanking you, since you got me out of my cave. Plus you picked the right person with cheering you up. We shall go to the amusement park.'' I said

I looked at her and Jinri's eyes brightened when I said the word amusement park, she grabbed onto my shoulder and shook it.

"Kyaaaa! It is going to be so much fun, thank you Kris-ssi.''

I wiggled my finger to her "Nu-uh, it's not Kris-ssi anymore but Oppa. Would you do that Jinri, let's start talking banmal to get closer to each other.'' I suggested,

She giggled cutely making me want to pinch her chubby cheeks.

"Oppa!" she said

I nodded satisfied with what she just said, I grabbed onto her soft hands and took her along with me.

"Kaja, we better get going.'' I said


comment & subscribe ^^