06.

My Bestfriend's older brother

Chapter 6

Authors POV

Jinri met up with Suho early Saturday morning at a nearby bakery, she entered the store and a smile appeared on her lips when she found Suho already seated.

"Hey.'' she said as Suho got up to give her a hug.

Jinri sat down across from him as Suho was drinking his frappe. Jinri looked around she was feeling a bit uncomfortable and awkward around Suho's presence this past few days.

"So yesterday how come you didn't contact me?" Jinri asked.

Suho placed his frappe down on the table and answered "Busy with school work plus basketball practice.''

She just nodded.

"Is there something wrong?" Suho asked

Jinri shook her head "Nothings wrong. Just... Forget about it, uh I should get going. Bye.'' she got up from her seat and bid goodbye to Suho.

 

 

Jinri was walking in the street of Myeongdong, glancing at each store but didn't have the courage to enter since she doesn't have the money to buy anything. She was wearing the gold flats Kris bought her from last time, she didn't even have time to thank him since she's been busy with practice and school work.

Her phone suddenly rang and it was Fei, a small smile appeared on her lips.

"Hey.'' she greeted first.

''Wanna come over? I'm bored to death.'' Fei was complaining on the other line.

Jinri giggled at how her bestfriend is "Alright I'll be there in a while, you want me to get anything while I'm at it?"

"Just come over.'' 

"Okay fine. See ya!''

She went to the nearest bus stop to hop on the bus, as Jinri was getting on a tall guy whose hair is permed was blocking your way to get to the back, he didn't even budge.

"Can you please move.'' Jinri said in her nicest voice, but the guy didn't move or look at her.

Jinri rolled her eyes "Move!" she shouted, the guy finally realized as he turned his eyes widened.

"Jinri-ssi.'' he said with a smile

"Chanyeol Oppa. Uh sorry about my outburst a while ago.'' she apologized although it was unecessary since Chanyeol was the one who's supposed to be saying his apologies.

Chanyeol giggled and said "I was in a daze and I didn't realize you were there. Well you can now get through.'' 

Jinri walked passed him and sat down on an empty seat.

 

 

"I'm cramming everything, I have to study for my finals.'' Fei complained to Jinri who was laying on the bed looking at the ceiling.

"Want me to tutor you?" Jinri asked as her gaze was still on the ceiling.

Fei rolled her chair towards the bed and nodded eagerly "Yes that would be great. Wait Ge said he would tutor me but he never gets out of his room unless he meets his friend.''

Jinri sat up "Is he home?"

Fei nodded "Yeah, why?" she was curious with why her bestfriend Jinri is suddenly asking if Kris was home.

 

 

Kris could hear the loud T.V. that was right beside his room, he was just calmy and peacefully reading a book when a loud sob was heard. He placed his book neatly on the table beside and got up to check on what's happening.

"Fei are you-'' Kris opened the door then he realized that Jinri was there.

Jinri on the other hand was wiping her tears away, she and Fei was crying because of the Korean drama they were watching. She got up and bowed politely to Kris although it wasn't needed.

"I thought something happened.'' Kris said not even taking a glance at Jinri.

Fei chuckled "It's just that we were watching something. Sorry to bother.'' she said

Kris nodded and left the room. 

"Fei-ah, I'll be back. I'm gonna go grab us water and some snacks downstairs.'' Jinri said

"Yeah that would be great. Thanks!''

Jinri got out of the room, she wasn't intending on getting any snacks or drinks for her and Fei all she wanted was to go and say her thanks for Kris. She slowly creeped up to Kris's room, when she took a peek inside the room he wasn't there. A frown was shown in Jinri's face.

"Boo!'' Kris held onto Jinri's shoulder making her yelp in shock but when she realized Kris was touching her she froze because of his touch.

"What are you trying to do missy? Trying to peek on me?" Kris asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

Jinri rubbed the back of her head as she bit her lip "Uh.... Well I just wanted to say thank you for buying me those flats.'' she said with her head down low.

Kris smiled "No problem.'' 

"Yah! You just smiled.'' Jinri said pointing to his lips.

"No I didn't.'' Kris denied.

"Don't lie. I just saw it. You should smile often.'' Jinri giggled and bid goodbye to Kris who was left with a smile on his face.


my story is going so slow -,-

comment & subscribers ^^