27.

My Bestfriend's older brother

Chapter 27

Kris's POV

I woke up realizing that the girl I love isn't in Seoul or by chance anywhere near me. My eyes were wide open when I saw the girl that I despire right in front of my door wearing a white laced dressed that's up to her mid thighs and wearing flats.

"Good morning.'' she greeted

I rolled my eyes "If you're going to bug me about coming with you to buy a dress, I don't want to.'' I said sternly

She giggled and sat on the edge of my bed "I already bought the dress since it's taking you forever. Anyways I came here because we're having our photoshoot in the afternoon.''

Then I saw my father step inside my room "Yes, Kris you have to go with Mei Xing this afternoon.''

I couldn't say no, so I just nodded.

The afternoon came and I had to wear a white tux and my ash blonde hair had to be swept to the side with gel, while Mei Xing was wearing a coctail wedding dress that's white and she was wearing her vail.

For this, she had to wear white heels because she insisted since she wants to boost up her height.

I was driving on our way to the site where we'll have the shoot at. Mei Xing kept checking herself on the mirror and putting on lipstick.

"Oh can you stop there for a while.'' she pointed at the gas station.

I had my eyebrows rised "Why?"

"I have to go to the bathroom and it's urgent. So please.'' she clasped her hands together

I sighed and drove to the gas station and parked my car while she got off and hurried herself inside.

My eyes were just glancing from one place to another waiting for Mei Xing to hurry her over here since I want everything to be done and over with. I wasn't pleased with how my Dad settled everything without me even having a say to it.

Then a ringtone suddenly went on, I got curious and realized it was Mei Xing's. I was deciding on whether or not I should get it or just not even bother about it, but I was dying in curiously so I decided to get her phone.

But the ringing stopped instead I just took her phone and looked at it.

It was an unknown number that had called her which made me even more curious. 

Then I decided to look at her messages, it was the number of the unknown caller. 

It had messages like

I did it.

I did what you told me to do.

She's gone.

and what struck me the most causing my eyes to pop was a picture that was attached to it and says

Are you happy now? She's here in Mokpo resting and waiting for what had to be done next.

I hurriedly closed her phone since I can see her coming back, my heart was beating fast. Jinri was in the picture, she had her wrist tied and her ankles too and was covered with duck tape.

Seeing that picture made me fuse in anger, my fist was clenching.

The door opened and she sat back down.

"I know what you did.'' I said with an angry tone.

 

 

 

Author's POV

Jinri's eyes were wide when she heard that familiar voice that she hasn't heard for so long. Her eyes were glued to the guy as he sat down on his seat, the teacher scolded him for being late but she continued with teaching.

Jinri was still looking at Suho, cannot believe that Suho was at Mokpo the place that she'll be staying at.

"S-Suho.'' she stuttered

The teachered stopped talking and looked at Jinri with a questioning look while the class all had their heads turned towards head including Suho. Suho saw Jinri and a smile appeared on his lips.

"Is there anything wrong Ms. Choi?" the teached asked

Jinri bit her lip and shook her head "Nothing. Sorry.'' she apologizsed

The teacher continued but Jinri couldn't concentrate at all, finally class ended. She stood up and walked towards Suho.

"Suho-ah.'' she called out

Suho turned around "Jinri?"

She nodded "I never knew you went to Mokpo.''

He chuckled "Well I guess this is were I belong. I'm happy here, but what shocked me the most is you're here. Are you by chance following me?" he wriggled his eyebrows causing Jinri to let a small laugh.

"Oh you wish, actually it's more complicated that it is.'' she said

Suho nodded "Well I gotta get going to my second class, let's meet up later for lunch. Is that fine?" he asked

Jinri nodded "Yeah that'd be great.''

 

 

Kris nostril was getting huge due to his anger, any minute he could burst but he tried controlling himself.

"Is is true that Jinri is in Mokpo?"

Mei Xing was shocked to hear Mokpo and Jinri in Kris's mouth.

"I don't understand you.'' Mei Xing was lowering her voice.

Kris slammed his hand on the wheels in front of him "Damn it Mei Xing tell me the truth. How could you do such thing? Why would you do such thing?"

Mei Xing was now in tears "I-It's because I-I love you.'' she was stuttering.

Kris rolled his eyes "Shut up with the I love you. If you do love me then you would do that to Jinri.'' he shouted in anger.

"I wouldn't have gone far if you actually looked at me and not her. All of you guys like her better than me, what's so special about her?" Mei Xing shouted back.

"She's the opposite of you, you're different from her. I love her not you.'' Kris had said

Mei Xing was breathing heavily, she couldn't take how things are going. She didn't expect that Kris would find out about this Jinri incident sooner or later.

*But he doesn't know that Jinri is dead.* Mei Xing smirked.

Kris drove back home "I don't know anymore, I'm not marrying you.'' he took his ring off and threw it at Mei Xing.

Mei Xing's eyes widened at what Kris had just done "A-Are you s-serious about this?"

Kris smirked "I'm absolutely sure about this. I didn't even wanna marry you in the first place, what's the point of marrying you? My company or your company isn't even going bankrupt. Go back to China.'' Kris spat and left Mei Xing inside the car.

 

comment & subscribe ^^

Sorry I didn't get to update this weekend, I was just really busy...  So Kris knows that Jinri is in Mokpo, what do you think he's going to do next?