14.

My Bestfriend's older brother

Chapter 14

Jinri's POV

I was laying down on my comfy bed when the door bursted open, it was Fei both of her hands were occupied with paper bags and whatnot. She dropped the bag and pulled me up causing my head to spin a bit.

"Why are you here so early?" I finally spoke

"I need to fix you. You my dear is going to be so beautiful tonight.'' she started unpacking her makeup kit and other things that we needed for getting out hair done.

Fei is an expert once it comes to beauty, no wonder she's really beautiful. She can fix her hair without worries and you will never see her with a bad hairday unlike me I mostly have them once a week.

The last time Fei and I had done this was 2 years ago when we graduated from Middle School. 

"Go take a shower, I'll wait for you here.'' she commanded me to do but I obeyed and went inside the bathroom to do my business.

 

 

I was sitting down on the chair that was placed in front of a big mirror, Fei was brushing my dried hair. 

"After this I have to head back home, would it be okay if my gege picks you up?'' Fei asked while she started with fixing my hair.

I slowly nodded "Yeah if Kris is fine with picking me up, if not I'll hail a cab.'' 

She lightly slapped my shoulder "YAH! I wouldn't let my bestfriend just ride a cab wearing such beautiful dress. Don't worry Kris will be here, I'll make him pick you up.'' 

All I did was nod as I waited patiently on the chair as Fei worked her wonders on my hair and my face. It was so easy for her to turn an ugly duckling into a princess.

I was all set, it was curled loosely and was styled in one side my bangs were all swept with hair products not even letting one strand get in the way of my forehead.

My makeup was natural and simple, I don't really suit cake faced. Everything was plain and simple, bb cream, eye liner, mascara was the only thing that was used on my face.

I had my dress put on and it was a beauty especially with the flats.

"Did you buy this flats? It's really pretty.'' Fei complimented.

I shrugged but Fei wasn't pleased with my answer as she nudged me with her shoulder "Yah! Tell me who bought you such beautiful shoes? I know you don't really buy those kind of flats, who bought it? I'm sure that guy likes you because he wouldn't just buy a girl flats without a reason.''

"That's true but that person had said to me once that pretty shoes will take you to pretty places.'' I said

Fei's eyes widened "Omona it couldn't be my gege who bought you those flats?"

I froze into my place, how'd she know it was him? Was I too obvious, but I didn't even mention his name.

"What made you say that?" I asked while walking off to my bed to get my purse.

She followed me "Because, Kris had said those words to me before. He used to buy me shoes and he would say the same words.''

I gave her a sheepish smile and walked away but she followed behind "Yah! Was is really my ge?" 

I finally faced her and nodded "Well. You know yesterday you just left me with him so he kinda dragged me to places and he bought me these pair of flats. I couldn't decline because he kept bugging me to buy it.'' I bit my lips waiting for Fei's outburst

Fei started to jump up and down and she was squealing like a fangirl, I was just confused with her actions.

"Uh aren't you going to be upset that I accepted such things.'' 

She shook her head "What? No why would I, I'm actually happy. I thought I was the only girl my ge had done that to but I guess not anymore, welcome to the club. But seriously Kris doing those kinds of things what a miracle.'' she clasped her hands together and shaked em.

 

 

Kris's POV

While checking myself in the mirror, flashes of yesterday's events were popping into my head like popcorn. I couldn't help myself but to release a small giggle and my lips would tug into a smile.

I was fixing my tie when Fei had came in and she was smiling brightly at me, she walked her way towards me. She was fixing her hair beside me and when she was satisfied enought she stopped and looked at me.

"So ge how's your love life?" she finally uttered to ask

I scratched the back of my head unsure why she was asking "Uh where are you heading this conversation to?"

She just chuckled "Here, go pick up Jinri.'' she handed me the keys.

When she was about to step out of my room she looked at me and saluted "I'll see you at the party.''

"I guess I'm going to pick you up.'' I quietly mumbled as I headed out.

 

 

I parked my car in front of Jinri's house when I saw her Mom step out of the gates, I got out of the car and dashed my way towards her and bowed politely.

She had a confused face on.

"My name is Kris, I'm here to pick up Jinri.'' I managed to say.

"Oh so you're Kris, hi. You must be Fei's older brother?" she asked

I nodded "Well It's nice meeting you. I heard you're the one who found my Jinri the other day when she got lost.''

I nodded once again "Yeah it was no hassle finding where Jinri is.''

Jinri's Mom smiled and held my hand and shook it "You're a nice guy, hopefully you're not like Suho. Well I gotta leave, she's still upstairs I don't think she knows that you're here. So just head upstairs.'' she said and left.

I nodded when she's already halfway gone I entered the gates and made my way inside the house.

"Jinri-ah~" I called out

I was just sitting on the couch when I heard walking of footsteps, I looked up to see a breath taking girl walking towards me. She was beautiful, I gulped and stood up. I was mesmerized by her beauty.

"Kris you're here. How'd you get in?" she asked

"Your mom. Let's go.'' I said while my hand was out waiting for her hand to be placed on mine, but instead she walked past me and walked out of the house.

I coughed and followed while closing the door behind me.

"A new car?" she asked with her eyebrows raised

I nodded "Ne.'' 

"It's nice.'' she said as she entered the car and sat there.

 

 

Author's POV

The two arrived at the hotel and there were lots of people who was around, there's some supporters and there's even some camera mans and whatnot. It was really crazy.

"Are you famous by any chance?" Jinri asked

Kris chuckled "Probably because of my good looks.'' he was being conceited for once that made Jinri roll her eyes.

When they walked inside there was a man who was wearing a suit and his jet black hair was styled to the side. Kris eyed him and smirked.

"Tao! I'm glad you can come.'' Kris walked towards him and welcomed him.

Jinri also followed and just stood there beside Kris, she was looking around to see if Fei was around but couldn't find her due to the place that's packed with people.

"Who's this girl right here?" Tao asked with raised eyebrows.

Jinri took notice of the man and politely bowed "Hi I'm Choi Jinri, nice to meet you.''

Tao nudged Kris and whispered "Is she the girl that you're always busy with?"

Kris just shrugged and he walked away with Jinri beside him.

 

 

"Wow I never knew you were that rich, we've been bestfriends for how many years but I only found out that you're that rich just now.'' Jinri had said while drinking orange juice

Fei chuckled "Mian, I don't really like to brag about my wealth.''

"Excuse me, everyone settle down. Today we welcome Wu Yi Fan, the son of Mr and Mrs Wu. We would like you to say a few words.'' the MC had said

Kris walked up the the stage, he was really cool looking. Jinri had her gaze set to him.

He tapped the microphone and talked "I would like to thank everyone who came it really surprised me, although I don't know some it would be great to know all of you. I would like to apologize if I couldn't communicate to all of you, but it would be great to have some coffee here and then. Firstly, I would like to thank my parents who came, I'm really thankful for you guys.''

''Secondly, to my meimei. She had always been my little fangirl in the crowd. Although she nags me a lot I still love you sis. Plus to my bestfriend Tao you are the best gucci fanboy out there.'' Kris pointed at Tao, who was on his seat looking at Kris like he wanted to kill him.

"Lastly, it's for this special girl. I knew her ever since I could even remember but I regretted just getting to know her now. The first time i've seen her was just a glance, we didn't even talk but ever since I came back I was glad we finally had a normal conversation and I could finally call her one of my friend. When you're feeling sad or you need a shoulder to cry on, remember I'm always here. If you need some cheering up, I'm always here. If you need new flats I'm here. I'm just one call away.'' Kris had said those while looking at Jinri, her cheeks were turning pink.

Fei was looking at her brother and to Jinri and she had a smirk on her face "Love is in the air.'' she mumbled quietly.

Kris ended the speech with a have fun and enjoy the night and walked off the stage

Mr. Wu stopped Kris to walking towards Fei and Jinri's table.

"Son we need to talk. Come with me'' Kris followed his Dad and Mrs. Wu followed as well.

 

comment & subscribe ^^

I'll try to update later, when I get home from volunteering.