10.

My Bestfriend's older brother

Chapter 10

Author's POV

Jinri was walking through the street of Myeongdong when she realized that she was nowhere near a place that she knows. She's now lost in her track, not even a clue in where she should make her ways towards to. 

"Oh hey there young miss.'' a drunky was walking towards her and his filthy hands touched Jinri's shoulder.

Jinri smirked *This loser probably thinks i'm one of those weak girls. Oh please, he's so wrong.*

"You're messing with the wrong girl.'' she growled to the old drunk man.

She grabbed onto the man's hand and twisted it. The guy was yelping in pain.

"Stop stop. Owwww... I'll go. Just stop.'' he pleaded

Jinri giggled "Don't you ever dare do this to girls. Understand?"

The man just nodded eagerly and when she let go, he immediatelly ran away.

Jinri wiped her sweat away and blew her bangs to get it out of her eyes. She's worried in how she doesn't have a clue in where she is, Jinri was walking around trying to find a place where she could find 

 

 

Jinri's mom was pacing back and forth worried that her child isn't home yet, it's already 11pm. Mrs. Choi decided to call Fei to see if Jinri is at her place.

"Hello Fei-ah, by chance is Jinri at your place?" Mrs. Choi asked hoping that her daughter is there.

Fei on the other hand was biting her lip, it was her thing whenever she's worried.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Choi but Jinri isn't here.''

"Omona. I wonder where that child went. If ever she comes to your place, please do call.'' Mrs. Choi said

 

 

Fei bursted inside Kris's room who was on his laptop just browsing site to site.

"Kris ge, Jinri is missing.'' she was panicking and was uttering nonsense

Kris got up from his chair and a worried face was now planted on his. Instead of saying a word he took his cardigan that was laying on the table and ran out of the room.

Fei was shock at how his brother was, she went out to see the front door open and Kris's car zooming away.

 

 

Kris's POV

My heart was beating rapidly when I heard about the news of Jinri missing, I had the sudden attack that I need to save her. What if something bad happened to her, what if someone had the urge to hurt her.

I was driving around Seoul trying to see if Jinri was there, but she wasn't in sight.

My phone rang and it was Fei.

"What is it?" 

"If you're looking for Jinri she might be around the street of Myeongdong, that's her favorite place."

I hanged up and started the engine once again and drove to go all the way to Myeongdong.

I parked my car to the side and got out, my feet took me to each vendor and I went to ask if they have seen a tall petite girl who has long brown wavy hair.

But they all said no.

I kept walking around when I got to an isolated park, it was too dark. Lights were just flickering and the swings were lose, meaning it's broken. Then I spotted a girl that was sitting on the edge of the slide as she was looking at her handphone.

I went closer when I hear her releasing quiet sobs, how come whenever I see her she's always crying?

"Don't cry anymore.'' I said

She looked up and she used the back of her hands to wipe her tears away, she got up.

"What are you doing here? Uh how did you find me?" Jinri asked

I didn't answer instead I pulled her in for a hug "Don't ever do that again. You have no idea how you made me worry, not just me but Fei and your Mom. Jinri stop forcing yourself, I pity you.'' I said truthfully.

She didn't say anything instead she wrapped her arms around me and sobbed into my chest.

"Stop crying, it pains me.'' I once said again.

It truly does, I want the old Jinri back. 


comment & subscribe ^^

I'm gonna keep updating and updating. I want to finish this story soon. although I just started x_x