13.

My Bestfriend's older brother

Chapter 13

Author's POV

"What's with the smile on your face?" Fei asked as she was observing Jinri who was looking out the window and had the brightest smile on her face.

Jinri shrugged and she took out the romance novel and started ready, Fei's eyes budged out.

"You read this?" she pointed at the book

Jinri nodded but her gaze was still fixed onto the novel that she was reading.

"Wah! You and my Oppa are really weird. He really likes that book and even tells me to read it also but I have no interest in such books.'' she sat down on her seat beside Jinri.

"Oh by the way I heard from student that some tall guy picked you up during lunch time, why was that?" Fei was curious about it since she was hearing murmurs around the school about it.

Jinri stopped reading and placed the bookmark on her page and she closed it.

She bit her lip and spoke "Yesterday, yeah I just got picked up I wasn't really feeling well. I didn't want to take the bus since I just really need to get home and get some rest.'' I lied, of course it'd be weird if I say I was hanging out with her older brother all day long.

Fei giggled as she came closer and her hands were on her chin "Who's this guy? Is he handsome?" Fei asked while her eyes were flickering.

Jinri slowly nodded "He is.'' then she remembered about yesterdays happening with him causing Jinri to smile.

Fei flicked your nose "Aigoo look who's thinking about him.''

''By the way, my brother came home late last night. It was so odd for him to do that I thought he would just be at his room. But thank god he was out, he was just probably with Tao ge.'' 

Jinri tensed up when Fei spoke about her brother not being home "Ah yeah that's probably it.'' she retorted.

 

 

Fei was waiting for Jinri outside the school when Jinri finally appeared she walked towards her and clinged onto her.

"What should we do today? Watch a movie? Go shopping? Eat? Eh let's do all of them. Kaja.'' Fei dragged Jinri without even letting her utter a word.

They arrived at the mall and they went to a store that sells really fancy and expensive dresses.

"Try this one on.'' Fei pushed the yellow cocktail dress that had sequins on it to Jinri.

Jinri took the dress and entered the dressing room, she tried it on and when she looked at the mirror she was dazzled at how the yellow dress really suited her and how it hugs her body really well. It wasn't revealing, it was rather fancy and formal but had that conservative look to it.

She got out of the dressing and surprised to see who was in front of her, it was no other than Kris.

Then Fei suddenly got out of the other dressing room she was wearing a periwinkle dress and she was spinning around.

"Oh ge you finally came. Glad we really could use some help with carrying some shopping bags.'' Fei had said

Jinri gulped and Kris's eyes just budged out from what Jinri was wearing.

*She's beautiful* Kris thought, he wanted to blurt it out but he just can't.

Jinri went back inside the change room and shut the door, her hands travelled to where her heart is and it was beating in a rapid speed.

"Aish why am I being like this, it's just him.'' she mumbled quietly to herself.

She looked into the mirror and she saw her blushed cheeks.

 

 

The three were now at a food court, Jinri and Fei were sitting together while Kris was sitting across from Jinri.

Jinri reached out for the fries that was in front of her and Kris also reached out for the fry causing their hands to collide amongst each other. Jinri brought her hand back and quietly ate the burger.

"Jinri that dress you tried on a while ago really suits you. Right ge?" Fei turned her head to her brother

Kris gulped and nodded *She was stunning.*

Jinri blushed "Komawo.'' she whispered but Kris heard it causing him to smile.

"That dress wear it for the party this Saturday.'' Fei started, Jinri was confused she doesn't know any party. She doesn't do party.

"It's a welcome back party for Kris ge, he's going to be taking over the company here in Korea and my Mom is going back to Canada to settle her things there along with my Dad.'' 

Jinri slowly got the whole situation, she just nodded "Arasso, I'll be there.'' 

Fei clasped her hands together "That's settled then.'' she glanced at her watch and stood up.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that I have plans with my Mom, I'll be going then. Ge take care of Jinri for me.'' she bid goodbye and walked away.

 

 

"So it's us again.'' Jinri said while fiddling on her fingers.

Kris chuckled "I guess so, well get up.'' he stood up and he had his hand out waiting for her hand to grab his.

"Where are you taking me?" Jinri asked while getting dragged by him.

"Shhh keep quiet.'' he said

The two got infront of a shoe store and the sales lady were bowing politely to him and welcoming him in, Jinri just stood there beside him with a blank look on her face.

"Let he try on different shoes. Make sure it's comfortable and suits here.'' Kris ordered to the sales lady and she just nodded while she went to the back to get boxes of shoes.

Kris pulled Jinri down making her sit "Be quiet and don't complain." 

Jinri just nodded and later the lady came back with different boxes of shoes. She took out one red high pumps, that's a beauty. Any woman could pull it off but Jinri thought to herself that it wouldn't suit her because she's young.

"I don't think that's the right one for me. A nice flats would be fine.'' Jinri said politely to the lady.

Kris looked at the sales lady and she immediately took it away and she brought out a pair of steve madden silver glitter flats. It was shining and dazzling making Jinri's jaw open wide.

"It's beautiful.'' she said to herself.

The lady helped Jinri take off her converse and she slipped on the flats and it perfectly matched her. It was like a thing that found its owner.

Kris smiled "We'll get it.'' he took out his wallet and handed the lady his credit card.

"Omo. No, you've done many things already. I don't think I deserve anymore of your good deeds.

"It's for the party and it would really suit the dress you bought.'' he said

Jinri just nodded and the lady handed her the paper bag "Have a good day.''

 

 

Kris's POV

I just got home from having dinner with Jinri and dropping her off. When the door opened I was welcomed by Fei.

"So you really did take good care of my bestfriend. Komawo ge!" she said

"Did you eat?" Fei asked

I nodded "Yeah Jinri and I ate out.''

Fei walked towards me and her face went near my face.

"You're really odd these days, you've been smiling often. Also you've been out of your cave, I'm a proud sister.'' she tapped Kris's back.

Kris smirked "I don't know, just happy.'' he said and walked out to go to his room.

 

comment & subscribe ^^