30.

My Bestfriend's older brother

Chapter 30

Author's POV

Jinri and Suho were strolling the street of Mokpo, the two were enjoying each other's presence it felt like the two of them were a couple once again. Though they don't have such feelings within each other.

"You know what, it feels great to be re united with you.'' Jinri honestly said

Suho looked to his side to see Jinri's side feautures "I agree.'' 

Jinri was getting tired from walking around, Suho figured out by staring at her. Suho walked in front of Jinri and stopped in front of her causing Jinri who was walking blankly to hit his back.

"Yah!" Jinri yelped

Suho kneeled down "Hop on.'' 

Jinri's brows raised "Mwo?"

He chuckled "I said get on. Your feet is hurting and it's my pleasure to give you a piggyback ride.''

Jinri sighed as she got on and wrapped her arms around his neck "You know it's been a while since I got carried.''

"Well, I think i'm the only one who'll be doing this to you.'' Suho joked

Jinri giggled "I don't think so, there's many of guys lining up in Seoul just for me.'' she also joked causing Suho to burst in laughter.

"Why are you telling lies?" 

Jinri hit his chest "I'm not lying, it's true.'' she lied.

"You're just hungry that's why you're saying such lies. Let's go, I know a good place here.'' he said.

 

 

 

Lay was feeling tired he wants to stop searching for a day and continue it tomorrow but he wants to find Jinri to bring her back to Seoul. Lay passed by a food shop and decided to get something to eat since he hasn't consumed any food yet.

He parked his car and went down, when he entered everyone was staring at him as if it was wrong to step inside the restaurant. He walked towards the counter and looked up to see what's good to eat.

Lay just pointed at a chicken sandwich along with orange juice as he paid and sat down waiting for his order to come.

Meanwhile Suho came to a stop and Jinri went down "Is this it?" she pointed at the store.

Suho nodded "It's really good here.'' Jinri pursed her lips and followed Suho inside.

The two went in and went to the counter to get something to eat, Jinri doesn't know what to order so she made Suho order for her.

Suho and Jinri sat down near the window, what Jinri doesn't know is that Lay's in the same place as her. 

"Do they really have good food?" Jinri asked with eyebrows raised

Suho nodded "Yup. I've been here more than you.'' he boasted causing Jinri to roll her eyes.

"I realized you've been such a jokester since you left Seoul. You've been teasing me ever since we saw each other here.'' she pouted.

Suho giggled and pinched her cheek lightly "Stop being so cute.'' he said

Jinri froze as her cheeks flushed pink "Ahhh, the food is here.'' she exclaimed as she pointed at the lady.

 

 

 

Kris drove to a hotel and decided to stay for the night and continue his search tomorrow since his sister was already sleeping and he himself was also tired.

Fei woke up "Are we here?" she asked

Kris nodded "Yup, but we'll search for Jinri tomorrow. We need to rest.'' he said

Fei nodded and the two of them went to get a hotel room.

 

 

 

Lay got his food and started eating, he was eating when he heard a familiar voice nearby and a familiar laugh. He turned around and froze to see Jinri the reason why he went to Mokpo in the first place. 

His heart started beating fast, he got up and walked towards Jinri's table.

"J-Jinri?" he stuttered

Jinri on the other hand stopped eating and looked up and her eyes widened "L-Lay-ssi?"

 

 

 

comment & subscribe ^^

Hahahah! I really love the comments about how you guys are saying Mei Xing is stupid. LOLOL, I myself never knew I could make such a stupid character in this story. Glad you guys are enjoying this story....

If you guys have any questions about a character you guys should ask me, I'll answer them through your wall.