33.

My Bestfriend's older brother

This chapter is somehow long and I want you guys to listen to the song i'll be providing while reading so. K enjoy~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ygC8pLefwg

Chapter 33

Jinri's POV

The leaves are now falling out of their vines meaning that it's almost fall. I grabbed my phone and took out the earphones and plugged it in, I carefuly put the earphones in my ear and pressed play.

I know I shouldn't cry already but why do I keep crying?

My heart toward you acts however it wants

So it keeps sending me to you

My head is now filled with memories from the day I've met him, right from the beggining. Even when I just met him from glance.

I was waiting outside the steps for Fei since she had told me that she's coming over. A black car  suddenly parked in front of the gates and came out Fei, I glanced at her and someone caught my eyes it was an adolescence who had black jet hair, he had the ice prince look and his eyebrows were really sharp looking.

Fei bid goodbye to that adolescence as she opened the gate and waved towards me.

"Who's that?" I asked pointing at the car that already dissapeared

Fei smiled "It's my gege. My older brother.'' she said

I still love you, I love you

Thought I don't know anything else, I know I want you

The more I try to approach you, the more I try to get closer

You try to run away and that makes me lonely

Tears were filled in the rim of my eyes waiting for it to drip, I couldn't hold onto my tears anymore and I just let my tears flow out. Causing me to cry, I don't even care if anyone stares at me weirdly.

I arrived at the Wu's place along with Suho and was amaze at her house although I've been there many times.

"'I'm glad you two can make it.'' Fei hugged us both and welcomed us in

When I entered the house I spotted a tall man wearing a black suit, and his bangs were swept to the side.

"Oh guys I want you to meet my brother. Wu Yi Fan, you can call him Kris though.'' Fei dragged Kris infront of Suho and I

"Ge, remember Jinri? You guys met once but I don't think you remember her.''

I was just staring at Kris and I couldn't believe at how he looks so different from before.

"Hey remember me, Jinri?" I held my hand out waiting for a handshake, instead of him grabbing my hand and shaking it he turned around and went back to the dining table.

"You were so cold towards me before and rude.'' I laughed bitterly at that thought.

Because our happy and good times keep passing me by,

Because I feel like I will regret this till I die,

I have something to tell you right now

 

"How did you think the game was?" Fei asked Kris.

"It's alright.'' he said

Jinri frowned not happy at what Kris had said, but that's what you get from Kris short answers.

"Kris-ssi, do you want more?" I asked pushing the fries towards his way. He just shook his head. I sighed and continued eating my food.

I just want to become more closer to Fei's brother, it might be a good idea to be closer to him. I'm really close with Fei's Mom since she treats me like her own daughter too.

 

I looked at Kris and his eyes were also on mines, I suddenly felt shivers behind my neck. It was so weird having his dark mysterious eyes looking through my eyes. 

"Bye" I said, he didn't say anything and just walked away with Fei following him.

My heart was increasing and the thoughts of him in my head is just making me cry more. Why is the man I love not with me at this moment? How long will I have to hide, how long will I have to keep these feelings jailed up? Why can't I just confess, why is everything so complicated at this moment?"

 

"I thought you left me.'' I heard a voice behind me, I turned around to see a panting Kris.

"Are you alright?" I asked with widen eyes.

He just shrugged and walked out of the store as I catched up to him and walked beside him.

"Yah! You should start smiling you know. Because your frowns are just ugly.'' I said straight out.

He glared at me and walked faster, I just followed when something caught my eye. It was the red angry bird stuff toy that was hanging from the wall. I chuckled.

"Kris-ssi!" I called out

 

He looked back and had his eyesbrows raised "Look it's you.'' I pointed at the angry bird.

They really do look so much a like. Oh goodness it's too funny. I couldn't stop laughing.

"YAH! Let's go. I don't look anything like that bird. Let's go!" he dashed towards me and grabbed my wrist pulling him along with me.

Those were the times when I slowly gaining some feelings towards him although I had a boyfriend at that time.

 

I my ice cream "You look funny.'' he started

"Wae?"

"You're probably trying to be like Ra Im from Secret Garden, having creme on your lips making me come towards you and kiss that creme away. Oh please.''

"Yah! I didn't even know I have ice cream on my lips. Sorry.'' I was about to wipe it off with my thumbs when Kris stopped me.

He took a napkin and gently wiped the chocolate ice cream off my lips, I couldn't help that my cheeks flushed red from what he just did. My heart made flops but then I realized he was just being nice.

"Komawo.'' I quietly said

"Yeah yeah yeah. You'll be thanking me more.'' he said

The smallest things Kris does to me just makes me smile, blush and my tummy would do some flops while at it. 

 

I finally got home after a long day. When I entered my bedroom there was a paper bag sitting on my bed. 

"What is this?" I thought to myself as I started to unpack it from its bag, when I saw a shoe box. I opened it to see the gold flats I had my eyes on.

There was note sticking on top of it that reads out.

I saw how you look into these pair of flats, like what they say pretty shoes will take you to pretty places. It was really fun hanging out with you. Till next time

-Kris

 My smile was from ear to ear, he's not that bad after all.

The song ended and another ballad song played. This song also reminds me of him. My mind was like going down the memory of lane of Wu Yi Fan, I just can't help to smile, laugh, giggle while crying. My heart hurts and my stomach would be churning at some point.

"Where are you?" I mumbled

"I'm right here.'' a familiar voice said

 

 

comment & subscribe ^^

Idk. While writing this I started to tear, thought I'm not satisfied with my chapter.