25.

My Bestfriend's older brother

Chapter 25

Author's POV

The day was nearing and the sun was setting soon and the lights of Mokpo will be shone realizing that there's a night life going on.

Jinri had met the principal of the school and had told her that she'll be starting as soon as possible meaning tomorrow, Mr. Kim had also shown her the  occupationg she has which is working at a restaurant washing dishes she would be earning about 5,000 won per hour. 

Mr. Kim and Jinri arrived home "Thanks for showing me around, but I have one question.''

Mr. Kim nodded waiting for the question Jinri's going to ask him.

"Is there really no chance I'll be able to contact my mother? What if she's worrying about me right now. What if she asks the Wu and me being missing will just be a huge commotion in Seoul.'' Jinri had said.

Mr. Kim slowly shook his head "I know how bad you want to contact your Mom, but I don't think it's possible at this moment.''

Jinri bit her lip to surpass her tears "Can you just please make up a lie saying that I travelled far from Seoul, so she'd understand. Please.'' she clasped her hands together hoping Mr. Kim would grant her wish.

He sighed "Arasso! I'll tell her that you got accepted at this school in the states. I'll make up a fraud letter.''

Jinri smiled a bit and thanked Mr. Kim "Komawo! Although we had a bad start, I'm still thankful that you helped me. One day Mei Xing will get it.'' Jinri frowned.

"I should get going, enjoy your stay in Mokpo..'' he bowed and handed her an envelope of money that she'll be needing for the meantime.

He was about to walk away when he turned around "Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. If you need any help around Mokpo I have my niece to help you. Here's his number.'' he passed a small paper that had his niece's number.

Jinri took it and thanked him once again "Thank you!" she said and he left.

 

 

 

Meanwhile in Seoul Kris had went to the police station many times about Jinri's case but he never got news about it. They told him that they looked everywhere in Seoul but haven't found Jinri anywhere.

"We'll have Ms. Jinri for look out.'' the police said

Kris sighed and bowed leaving the station, he went back inside his car and shook his head to his sister indicating that he didn't get any news about Jinri.

"I'm so worried about Jinri.'' Fei started bursting into tears.

Kris patted his sister "Shh don't cry, we'll find her soon. Be strong.'' 

Mrs. Choi received a letter from the mailbox it was a big white envelope that has a sticker logo of Jinri's school. It was a letter saying that Jinri got accepted to a 1 year contract in New York for schooling. 

Mrs. Choi was surprised about this sudden letter and it told her that she already flew to New York.

"Omona. Did my daughter just left me alone in Seoul without contacting me or even saying a goodbye?" Mrs. Choi said in disbelief.

She just sighed and put the letter back inside the envelope, but she smiled knowing that Jinri got a chance to go to New York.

"Hopefully she's doing well.'' Mrs. Choi muttered to herself.

 

 

 

Mei Xing entered the Wu's house due to her spare keys that she got from Mr. Wu, when she entered she was surprised to see Fei, surprised that she was standing in her own two feet and she's not in the hospital.

Fei smirked "Yes, I'm alive.'' she said

Mei Xing rolled her eyes "Oh really? That's great. Hope you live well.'' she spat and went upstairs to look for Kris.

"Lao gong~" Mei Xing sang while entering his room.

Kris just got out of the bathroom and he only has his bottom covered, his body was well built and toned plus beads of water can be seen on his chocolate abs.

Mei Xing was surprised and she closed the door, her heart was beating in a fast motion cannot believe what she just saw.

She knocked three times and went in hoping Kris was now fully dressed, when she entered Kris was sitting on his couch and he had an annoyed look on his face.

"Why are you here?" he shouted

Mei Xing sighed "Because... Mom and Dad told me to take you wedding dress shopping.''

"I don't want to.''

"You have to.'' Mei Xing talked back

"I can't, I'm busy.'' he said

Mei Xing's eyebrows rose "Busy with what? There's no reason for you to be busy about, you got no work to do plus you don't even have any chores to do. Busy about what?"

"It's non of your business.'' Kris stood up and walked pass Mei Xing.

Mei Xing scoffed "You should stop being so distant Wu Yi Fan, if you keep doing this your sister is surely not going to wake up.'' then she followed out.

 

 

comment & subscribe ^^

I'm making Mei Xing so evil, she seems like a psychopath for some reason.  I'm glad you guys think my story is getting interesting. Oh for Lay, he's gonna make a cameo soon since it's been a while since he was last read. LOL, & Suho he's going to show up soon you guys probably know already. Eheheh story is too cliche :/