12.

My Bestfriend's older brother

Chapter 12

Author's POV

Jinri was looking out the window enjoying the blue sky while the song Angel was playing.

Kris took a glance at Jinri and he smiled at how pure and innocent she is.

The car ride wasn't long until they arrived at the parking lot, he parked the car gradually and they both got out. Without even thinking Kris grabbed Jinri's hand.

Jinri froze and blinked a couple of times to realize what was happening.

"Are you alright? Let's go.'' Kris held onto her hand tighter but not too tight and they both walked inside Lotte World.

When they entered the park, it was full of happy families, couples and little kids. There were balloons everywhere and the sound of laughing and screaming were heard around the park.

"Waaah! Daebak!" Jinri exclaimed.

They strolled around to see which ride they should try first, although Jinri has been to the amusement park many times she still enjoys it since she thinks it's the happiest place on earth.

"We should ride on that one.'' Kris suggested to ride on the teacup ride.

Jinri nodded and they both went to line up, when they finally got to the end of the line the lady who was in the front who checks at tickets and helps them ride noticed the Kris and Jinri, she gave them a smile.

"What do we have here, such a beautiful couple.'' the lady had said.

Jinri was about to protest that they're not even a couple when Kris brought his arms around Jinri

"Ne, isn't my girlfriend beautiful?" Kris said to the lady.

The lady just nodded and welcomed them in to the ride. When the two was finally seated inside the teacup Jinri looked at Kris and had the -what did you say a while ago?- look

"What was that about?" she asked him

Kris smiled and placed his right hand on the back of his head "Eh.... She called us a beautiful couple, just play with it.'' he winked at her, causing Jinri to shiver.

"Oh geez you really are greasy, I thought what Fei said about you being cheesy was a lie. Waah, who knew the ice prince has this side of him.'' Jinri snickered.

He rolled his eyes playfully and he spun the plate looking thing that was in the middle causing the teacup to spin.

Jinri was screaming "Yaaaah! Are you crazy? Stop spinning, my head is going to burst.'' she complained to him.

Kris chuckled "This is the point of the ride.'' he said as he continued to spin it.

After the ride was done, Jinri was being all tipsy although it was just her first ride. She has weakness for spinning rides, she can ride rollercoasters and others except for the rides that spins. She hates them, but she just couldn't backdown with Kris suggestion that's why she agreed to ride on the teacup.

Kris noticed and he held onto her arms and helped her to walk around.

"We should sit first, I never knew you're weak with those kind of things. Mian.'' 

They both sat on a bench as they observed everyone around them, Jinri was feeling much better her dizziness had faded.

"You feeling better?" Kris asked

Jinri nodded and she stood up and grabbed Kris hands and pulled him up "Let's go to that store.'' she pointed.

Kris followed her while Jinri was walking fast towards the store and she entered, her eyes were bright since it was full of cute things. She immediatelly walked to the headband aisle. She tried on different types and looked at the mirror to see if it suits on her.

He went beside her as he tried on also some headbands to see how Jinri will re-act. When Jinri realized he was trying headbands on she smiled widely and gave him the thumbs up.

"Daebak this one suits you well.'' he was wearing an angry bird headband

"I'll buy it for you, just go wear it. Plus for me-'' her sentence got cut off by Kris as he took the headband that has a big pink ribbon on it and he said

"I'll pay for this one.'' he said

They walked to the cashier and paid for the headband that was on their hand. Jinri was happy since she got the headband she wanted, she placed it on her head and Kris also had the headband on.

Jinri giggled "You look cute.'' she said and walked away.

*Aish, she just complimented you. Stop blushing Wu Yi Fan!* he mentally thought as he followed her

 

 

"That was fun.'' Kris had stopped his car infront of her hourse.

''Thanks.'' she continued, Jinri was about to get out of the car when Kris spoke.

"Aren't you going to invite me inside?" Kris asked as he was tapping the steering wheel waiting for an answer.

Jinri scratched her head, she couldn't say no since Kris had done so many nice things towards her. She nodded, Kris just parked his car and they both got out of his car.

"The house is going to be messy, since we don't really expect visitors. Plus my Mom barely cleans since she's always at work and she comes home very late. I don't know if she's home right now, but yeah just come in.'' she welcomed him in.

Kris took off his shoes and entered the house observing around and it was actually neat and organize, it was more opposite of how Jinri explained how her house is to Kris.

"This is a pretty place.'' he commented.

Jinri took out water and poured it on a glass as she handed it to Kris "Drink and you may leave.''

Kris gave her a pout "Why do you want me to leave right away?''

"Because it's already night time.'' she talked back

"Is it already passed your bed time missy?" he teased

She frowned "Yah! I'm not a little kid who has bed time...'' she had her hands on her hips.

He just chuckled and sat on the leather couch as he saw a romance novel that was placed on the center table.

"You read this? It's actually a great story if you put it into heart. Who would've thought the guy would fall for a young girl.'' he said while looking at the cover of the book.

Jinri sat down and took the book away from him "Shhh. I haven't finished the whole thing, I'm just in the part-'' she got cut off by Kris.

"You're in the part where she's getting bullied by him. That part is boring, want me to tell you the whole story instead?"

She shook her head "Nope, I'd rather read the book.'' 

"Well you're right, it's better to read the book since it's more detailed. But please do tell me if you're done reading the whole thing. It really is a great book to read.'' he said

Jinri bit the inside of and nodded, Kris stood up and walked towards the front door.

"I should leave, it isn't right to be staying at the young girls place at a time like this.'' he said while looking at the watch on his wrist.

Jinri got up and bid Kris a goodbye and also thanked him once again for a wonderful day, it surely was fun and the two had a great time.

"You better keep that headband.'' Jinri pointed out

Kris saluted and walked away, he got into his car and started the engine before the driving off he looked at Jinri and waved at her and also winked at her causing Jinri to blush.

"Aish. Kreasy!" Jinri mumbled to herself and she went back inside the house.

 

comment & subscribe ^^