01.

My Bestfriend's older brother

Chapter 1

Authors POV

Jinri was sitting in class and her focus was on the teacher who was teaching them physics about Newton's Three Laws of Motion. She was jotting notes down in her notebook, other students would just doodle on theirs and some would even be on their cellphone texting or even playing games. The school bell rang meaning that the student's are dismissed.

"That was so boring." one of the student's said who just came out of Science class.

Jinri rolled her eyes, she couldn't take how some student's take studying for granted. Fei was walking towards Jinri with a smile plastered on her lips.

"I'm inviting you for dinner tonight." 

Suho who also just came by and was standing beside Jinri "You too Suho, you two have to be there tonight.'' Fei said

"Aigoo my bestfriend is so cute. Arasso me and Suho will be there.'' Jinri pinched Fei's cheeks.

 

Kris was patiently waiting for his flight to Seoul, he was on his phone with his Dad a couple of minutes ago asking if everything would be fine if he leaves Canada for a while to visit the Seoul branch. 

The Wu owns two branches one in Canada and one in Seoul. The one in Canada is being held by Kris's Dad and the Seoul is being held by his Mom. 

Oppa I can't wait to see you. It's been years since we last met. - Fei

A small smile appeared in Kris's lips.

"Flight for Seoul....." the announcement had said, Kris got up along with his luggage that he pulls with him.

 

"I wonder why Fei wanted us to have dinner at her house." Jinri wondered as she took a bite of her sandwich.

Suho shrugged he didn't bother to care much about the dinner, all he knows is that he needs to be there and he gets to have free food. Suho is sort of a free loader. 

Then a light bulb clicked inside your brain "I think I know why. Fei's Oppa is coming back to Seoul."

Jinri has only met Kris once and it was just a glance and that's it, since she was afraid of Kris because he was quiet and he always has this dark aura around him. Plus Kris doesn't seem like the type of person to smile.

"Probably." Suho had said as his eyes were glued to the t.v.

Jinri pouted annoyed at how Suho isn't paying much attention to her lately, she wondered to herself to why is Suho being like that. She just shrugged down and watched quietly.

 

Jinri and Suho arrived in the Wu's residence, they were amaze at how Fei is born with a silver spoon. They envied her but nontheless they would just put those envy to the side.

"I'm glad you guys could make it.'' Fei hugged the two and welcomed them in.

When Jinri entered the house she spotted a tall man wearing a black suit, his bangs were swept to one side.

"Oh guys I want you to meet my brother. Wu Yi Fan, you can call him Kris though.'' Fei dragged his older brother to Jinri and Suho.

"Oppa remember Jinri? You guys just met once. But I don't think you remember her."

Suho smiled while Jinri was just staring at the tall man in front of her, she couldn't believe at how Kris looks so different from the Kris she saw at a glance from before.

"Hey remember me, Jinri?" she held her hand out waiting for a handshake as Kris just turned back and went to the dining table.

Jinri was shock at how Kris just ignored her hand, Fei bit her lip "I'm sorry, my brother sorta changed. He wasn't like this before.''

*Oh please he's still the same. Cold as ever, he's still the ice prince from before.* Jinri thought to herself as she made her way towards the dining table with Fei and Suho.


First chapter is up. I've been wanting to write a Kris fic for so long, this main character in this story was supposed to be someone from dbsk but changed it to Kris just because I love him so much.... LOOL..

comment and subscribe ^^