02.

My Bestfriend's older brother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFxOPuuYdEY

 (Don't have to listen to the audio, it doesn't really suit it. LOL. I just love Leessang<3)

Chapter 2

Author's POV

The dinner table had an awkward aura, Jinri herself was eating so slowly while Suho who was beside her was eating like a glutton. Fei on the other hand was keeping glance at her friends hoping they are fine. 

"So Jinri-ssi I heard your the top student in your class.'' Fei's Mom started a conversation to break the silence.

Jinri nodded as she her dry lips to get them moisturize "That's really great. Fei you should be like Jinri who's smart.'' Fei's Mom had said while looking at Fei; she gulped and stared down at her food.

Kris realized that his sister was in a tight sitation, what he hated the most is when he gets compared or his sister gets compared.

"Yeah that's what she's only good at." Kris mumbled to himself, but Fei heard it loud and clear but she just kept quiet.

"Oh it was great having dinner with you guys but me and Suho should get going. It was nice meeting you Mrs. Wu and you too Kris, Fei I'll see you tomorrow." Jinri bowed politely while Suho just waved and thanked them, but before the couple could go out

"Wait... It's already dark out it's dangerous to be taking the bus this hour. Why don't my brother drop you guys off." Fei ordered and all Jinri could do was nod, since she can never back down Fei.

Kris on the other hand sighed as he grabbed his keys "Let's go.'' he said in his quiet tone.

 

Kris's POV

"Does that guy ever smile.'' I heard the guy say who was beside Jinri. I rolled my eyes as I started the engine.

"Kris-ssi how's Canada?" 

I looked through the mirror to see Jinri and she was waiting for my answer "It was alright.'' I simply answered. I looked again at the front mirror to see her, she was just quiet and fiddling with her fingers while the guy beside her was on her phone.

What's their relationship with each other. I stopped the engine in front of the guys house and he bid goodbye and said his thanks while Jinri peck him on the cheek.

"I'll call you once I get home.'' I heard her say to him.

Okay I don't think friends peck each other's cheeks, so I'm guessing they're in a relationship. 

"Hurry up." I said

I started the engine once again and headed to where Jinri lives, I still remember her place since that's where I would always pick up and drop off Fei when she was only in Middle School.

 

Jinri's POV

We arrived in front of my place. The car ride I had just a while ago was the most awkward car ride i've ever been to, the other one was when I was with Suho's other friends and I had no choice but to sit in the back with his friend Chanyeol who's eyes are popping out like crazy and he would always have this huge smile on his face, it's really creepy.

"Thanks for the ride Kris-ssi.'' I thanked him as I opened the door.

"Goodnight.'' he said in English, as I got out a smile appeared on my lips. 

"Night.'' I mumbled as his car slowly dissapeared in the dark.


Sorry the plot is going by slow, I'm not the type of author who plans out the story before hand I'm the type who would just type whatever's on their head and just go with the flow. LOL, but yeah...

comment & subscribe ^^