31.

My Bestfriend's older brother

Chapter 31

Jinri's POV

I was seeing Lay right in front of my eyes, I my lips and said "H-How did you know?" 

Guessing Suho seems confused with who the man that's right in front of us, he kept quiet as he ate his food.

"Mei Xing. She blurted it in accident. She doesn't know your dead?" Lay asked

I chuckled "She's really stupid right? Thinking I was gone, but for her own good and my own good I decided to just stay in Mokpo.'' I said

Lay went towards me and pulled me into an embrace "I miss you.'' he said causing my to freeze in my spot.

I glanced at Suho and his eyes were wide, Lay finally let go of me.

"Oh by the way this is Suho.'' I pointed at Suho.

"And this is Lay.''

Suho smiled at Lay.

"Are you the only one who knows?" I asked him

He nodded "Yeah. That stupid cousin of mine just blurted it out without thinking but I'm glad she did so.'' Lay said

"Don't tell anyone. I kinda need to stay here for now. I'm afraid she's going to do something worst.'' I confessed

Lay shook his head "She won't be able to touch you. I'm here with you, no one and not even my cousin will hurt you.''

"Thanks, but I think I'll stay here for a couple of months.'' 

Lay sighed "If that's what you want. Seoul will always welcome you back. I'm just glad you're doing fine and safe here.'' 

 

 

 

Author's POV

"Wake up.'' Kris was waking his sister up.

Fei opened her eyes and rubbed it "Why?" she was blankly looking at her older brother.

Kris was tapping his wrist indicating that they have to leave to search for Jinri.

"We better get going, go get ready.'' he ordered.

Fei grogilly stood up and made way to the bathroom, it took her about 20 minutes to get ready and she went out looking fresh.

"Before we search can we go grab breakfast.'' she said

Kris nodded, he took his keys and headed out along with Fei.

Fei pointed at a nearyby Mcdonalds "Go through the drive thru. Just order something, I'm really hungry.'' she said

Kris sighed "Are you serious? Junk food early in the morning?"

Fei nodded "Who cares. Who are you my Dad? Just go. Please!" she begged, Kris sighed and drove towards the drive thru and ordered a meal of breakfast sandwich.

"Thank you ge.'' she smiled cheekily and took the paper bag of Mcdonalds out of his hand as she dug into it getting her sandwich.

 

 

 

Mei Xing was in the airport waiting for her flight to Mokpo, she wanted to get there as soon as possible so she took the plane instead of the car since it's going to take her hours.

She was tapping her foot nervously, although she knows that Jinri is dead she was nervous because she think something is wrong but she couldn't pin point it.

"I guess i'll be meeting Kris and Lay in Mokpo. But to be them they won't be able to find Jinri.'' she smirked and walked away going inside the plane.

Mei Xing arrived in Mokpo "It feels good to be back. Now I gotta get into action.'' she said to herself, in ones point of view someone could think that she's stupid talking to herself or they might think she has problems.

She got inside a black car, Mei Xing tried calling Mr. Kim but couldn't get a hold of him.

"Aish.'' she said

She tried calling once again but couldn't get directed to him, she was now pissed off at how things are. She was frustrated.

Mei Xing told the driver to stroll around Mokpo first and the driver obeyed and started to drive around.

 

 

comment & subscribe ^^

y update. I'll make sure the next  chapter is way better. /bows90degree