32.

My Bestfriend's older brother

Chapter 32

Author's POV

Mei Xing arrived at the hotel without a clue that it was the same hotel Kris, Fei and Lay are staying at. Fate is playing with all of them.

She took her large prada bag and had someone to carry it for her all the way in her room.

"I'll find you soon Mr. Kim.'' Mei Xing mumbled to herself while the elevator goes up.

She got inside her room as she sat on the bed and tried to call Mr. Kim once again. Mei Xing was getting frustrated, mad and whatnot. She doesn't have a clue where the heck Mr. Kim is, the reason why she's calling is she needs to see Jinri's grave.

 

 

 

Kris was not walking around the street along with Fei.

"Ge, don't you think Jinri will be in places such as the mall, play ground, park or might even be in school.'' Fei suddenly thought.

"Let's go.'' Kris said and got inside the car driving to the mall first.

"Do you think we'll be able to find her.'' Fei asked

Kris nodded "Of course.'' he smiled reassuring her.

Fei just kept her head down and prayed to herself that Jinri would show up soon. It's been weeks since Jinri went missing and she's dead worried about her bestfriend, plus it's almost her birthday.

 

 

 

Lay was strolling around the street not knowing that he's in the same place Kris and Fei since they left the mall since they didn't find a sight of Jinri around. Lay was walking when he suddenly bumped into someone.

"Ahh sorry.'' he apologized

"It's alright.'' Lay looked at the girl he bumped into and his eyes widened.

Lay was pointing towards her "Aren't you Fei? Jinri's bestfriend?" 

Fei then looked at Lay from head to toe then that's when it hit her that Lay is Mei Xing's cousin and they have met before. She nodded then asked "What are you doing here?"

Lay bit his lip "I think it's right to tell you. I'm here because of Jinri.''

"You also know about Jinri being in Mokpo?" 

Lay nodded "It's because of Mei Xing, she slipped some words about it while ranting to me.''

"I'm with my older brother and we've been here since yesterday. I'm really worried about Jinri and I still haven't found her.'' Fei had said

"You're with cousin in law?' Lay asked while looking for a sight of Kris.

Fei nodded but frowned "Don't call him cousin-in-law. I don't think my gege is going to get married after what he found out about what Mei Xing did to Jinri. He's upset and angry about it.''

Lay sighed "Sorry.'' 

"Oh... I already found Jinri.'' Lay exclaimed

"You did? Really?" Fei grabbed onto the hem of Lay's sweater and she started to squeal.

Kris came behind and had his eyebrows raised, curious at what's happening between the two. He squinted his eyes to get a better view of the guy.

"Lay?" he asked

Lay looked up and waved towards Kris "Hey~" 

 

 

 

Jinri was at school and she was bored as ever since she already learned all these things when she was still in Seoul, she was looking out the window and thoughts were flooding her mind.

*When will I see you guys again?* she thought

"Ok class has ended. I want the papers in tomorrow. Class dismiss.'' the teacher said, bursting Jinri's train of thoughts.

Suho was standing in front of Jinri's seat "Hey wanna go out or something?" he asked

Jinri sighed "I don't know. I just wanna rest.'' 

"Well can I at least drop you off?" he asked

Jinri smiled and nodded.

 

 

Lay, Kris and Fei are now sitting inside a cafe talking about Jinri, the three cannot believe how they've been played with Mei Xing but laughed at how Mei Xing was stupid.

"Do you by chance know where she lives?" Kris asked

Lay sighed "No. She didn't give me any information, she just told me she wants to stay in Mokpo for her safety and everyone elses.''

Fei grumbled "Ughhh! This is all your cousins fault.... I don't even know what kind of evil spirit went in her body.''

"She's still my blooded cousin. I know she was wrong.'' Lay confessed

"But when I met her she was with a guy.'' Lay started

Fei's eyebrows rose in curiousity in who this guy is "And who is he?"

"She introduced me and she said his name is Suho. I don't know if you know him.'' Lay said

"Omo. I know him! He's my ex bestfriend and Jinri's ex boyfriend. Is this really true? Suho Oppa is in Mokpo!" Fei said

Kris thought of an idea "Suho's here right? Do you still know his number?" Kris asked Fei.

Fei nodded "Yeah. Hopefully this is still the same number he's using. Let's call.''

Kris nodded.

 

 

 

Suho was on his way walking home, Jinri insisted to get dropped off at a park since she wanted some alone time to reflect on some things.

His phone started vibrating meaning he received either a call or a message. He took it and was surprised to see Fei's name.

Suho answered it "Hello?" he was unsure at first.

"Suho-ah, this is Fei.'' the other line had said

"Oh what made you call?" he asked

"I won't do anymore introductions and yelling at you for being such a jerk in Seoul but I'll get straight to the point...'' 

and she continued "Tell me where Jinri is. I'm so worried about her. I need to see her.'' Fei said

Suho bit his lip and a smile appeared on his lips at how Fei really cares about her bestfriend Jinri and she would try to do anything just for her.

"I just dropped her off a couple of minutes ago, she's currently at this park.'' Suho gave out directions on where the park is.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Fei thanked Suho and she hung up.

 

 

"Gege!!!  know where Jinri is.'' Fei exclaimed.

Kris turned to his sister "Where?"

"She's currently in a park, here's the direction.'' Fei started saying the direction to get to the park.

Kris stood up and Fei followed, he turned around to face Fei "Stay here with Lay. I'll be the one to bring Jinri back.'' he said

Fei smiled at his brother "Ok. But ge I have a favor.'' 

"What is it?" 

"While you're at it, go confess to her before you're too late.'' Fei adviced

Kris nodded "I'll be at it.'' then he left 

 

 

comment & subscribe ^^

LOOOL @ the comments. OMG we should have an anti fan page for Mei Xing and say how much we hate her and how idiotic she is. LOOL!