28.

My Bestfriend's older brother

Chapter 28

Jinri's POV

My day went well I didn't expect my first day to be not bad at all, I met Suho once again and we had a normal conversation I told him the truth about me being in 
Mokpo. Although he knows the reason why he keeps teasing me that I was following him from Seoul to Mokpo.

I got home and the place was dark, I opened the cupboards and there were different types of ramyun I could eat. I grabbed one and prepared it.

My job doesn't start till next week which I'm glad about since I can still rest. What worries me the most is if I wonder if my Mom, Fei and Kris are doing well in Seoul. I wonder if they know about me missing.

I grabbed my ramen that was ready and walked towards the couch while walking so I saw the paper that has Mr. Kim's niece phone number. I picked it up and thought that I should call him and ask if there's any good place in Mokpo.

I finished my ramen and grabbed the phone and called Mr. Kim's niece. But no one was answering, I decided to just leave a text message saying that it'd be great to meet him one time.

The day was ending and I was left with nothing to do. My birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks meaning i'm turning 16 but the sad part is I have no one to spend my birthday with except Suho and the others whom i've met today.

 

 

 

Author's POV

Fei barged into Kris's room causing Kris to jump a bit due to shock.

"What are you doing here?" he asked with wide eyes.

"Ge, is it true? Jinri is in Mokpo?" Fei asked

Kris sighed and ruffled his hair "Yeah.'' he said

Fei let out a breath "I was right that it was Mei Xing all along. Ge, I told you many times that it was Mei Xing. I even heard her conversation in the hospital.'' 

Fei was about to walk out of his room but she looked back "We need to go to Mokpo, Ge get ready. I dont care anymore if I have school we're getting Jinri out of Mokpo.''

Kris just nodded. He has no idea on what to due, he's full of anger, frustration and whatnot.

Mei Xing on the other hand was inside her room she was gripping onto her handphone tight, tears were falling out of her eyes. She was upset at how things turned out, she didn't expect for Kris to find out.

"Don't worry, this isn't over yet. Kris and I are still getting married.'' she smirked

She got up from her bed and headed out to Lay's place, the only cousin she can talk to with her problems without questioning her about her actions. Mei Xing arrived at Lay's condo.

Lay was laying on the couch when he heard the doorbell, he got up and opened it to his surprise it was Mei Xing.

"What do you want?" he asked cooly.

Mei Xing walked towards the couch and sat down while doing so she was complaining at how things are.

"I hate her.'' she spat out

Lay looked up with eyebrows rised "Who?"

Mei Xing puffed "Jinri. I hate her, even though she's not in Seoul they know that she's in Mokpo. But they don't know that their precious Jinri is not breathing anymore.'' she said without even realizing that she said everything in front of Lay.

Lay's eyes widened "I-Isn't Jinri in New York?" he stuttered

Mei Xing bit her lip realizing what she just said "U-U-Uh... I should leave.'' she was about to stand up when Lay held her wrist tightly.

"Tell me the truth. What did you do Mei Xing?" he shouted

Mei Xing yanked away "Why do you even care? Why does everyone care about Jinri, what's so special about that girl?" she shouted

"She's special in many ways. Mei Xing, I don't know what's gotten into you.'' Lay shook his head in disbelief.

 

 

 

Lay's POV

I grabbed my sweater and my keys and headed out of my place leaving Mei Xing, I don't care with whatever she does to my place. I'm going to look for Jinri in Mokpo, I don't care how many hours the drive is to Mokpo I am gonna find her.

I believe that she's not dead, she can't be dead. I believe that she's alive and smiling although she's facing many hardships at this moment.

"Be strong Jinri-ah~" I said to myself and drove away

 

 

comment & susbcribe ^^

blaaaaah :x