Secret 8 - Bomi's Past part 1/2

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

(A/N : this is a flashback)

 

A 14-year old Bomi went back home happily. She was skipping while holding papers. “Yay! Got A! I have to tell umma!” she cheered. Opening the door of the house, she skipped in. “Umma~” she literally threw her bag on her bed still holding onto the papers.

 

She heard the door being opened. She ran and saw her mother. “Umma~” she ran into her mother’s arms. “I got ‘A’ in Maths!” she cheered showing her result.

 

“Congrats. I have good news too.” She caressed her daughter’s hair. “I’m finally making up with your father. Remember when I told you that he went missing and we are still husband and wife?You can finally see him in person.” She smiled widely.

 

“What’s the fuss in here?” she heard a male’s voice. She turned and faced with a serious looking man.

 

“Honey, meet our daughter, Yoon Bomi.” Her mother pushed her to the man.

 

“What’s this? Results?” the man looked at her. “A+ in Math but A- in History?” he glared at her. “Why can’t you get A+ for History?” Bomi looked away from those fury eyes piercing into her soul.

 

“Honey, I’ll be going. Take care of Bomi,okay?” her mother said and left. Bomi wanted to stop her mother but the man’s face stopped her from doing so.

 

“It’s great that your mom left. She’ll die in any minute. I had already broke her car’s brake.” He grinned. Bomi quickly went to the door but a strong grip on her stomach stopped her.

 

“Umma!!” she screamed. The man dragged her, climbing the stairs. “Please let me go!” she pleaded, tears rolling non-stop. He threw Bomi in her room and dragged her by her hair. He took out a rope and tied her hands to the bed pole.

 

“I’ve never wanted you.” He took out his belt and smirked. Bomi was frightened. *Slap*

First strike hit her arm. She winced in pain. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

 

“Please stop.” She said between sobs. Why is this happening to her? His phone rang and he answered after silencing her with his dirty hand. He smirked and threw his phone to-who-knows-where. “No…” she was losing her strength as the man so-called-father whacked her. Blood seeping out from her skin. Her sobs becoming slower upon her sight was turning black.

 

The next morning, she was been freed. She looked into the mirror. Her shirt was ripped a bit, revealing dry blood. Her shirt that was once white, now stained with red. She touched it and quickly regret. Her tears escaped from her eyes. She touched her bruised cheek because of the great amount of impact last night. She bathed while crying. Mom… she’s gone now.. she has to run away…

 

She went out, grateful that her father was not home. She walked to the park. She closed with the scarf wrapped around her neck. It was warmth but she felt cold. Steam formed in front of her face upon breathing. It was dawn. Her sight got blurry. She closed her eyes as she was getting dizzy. She fell down waiting for an impact of the pure snow, but it never came.

 

TO BE CONTINUED~

 

8888888888888888888888888888888888888888

A/N: as much as I want to continue their story, but you all must be curious how Sungyeol and Bomi met. Well, all of you can guess. And the next chapter will be a lot of YeolMi romance. Don’t worry, DongMi shipperz, the next few chapters will be filled with it. Get ready, kay? Woooh!!~ DongMi!DongMi! *runs in circles* Dong- okay, I should stop, see you soon~