Secret 29 - Truth or Dare?

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

 

Bomi woke up. She turned around and remembered that she slept on Dongwoo’s bed. She looked at the sleeping figure on her bed. Her eyes landed on his fluffy looking lips that were slightly opened. How she wanted to- her eyes widened and she rolled her body to the other side. ‘No!No! You’re not in love with him! even if you do, you can’t confess! He doesn’t feel the same!’ she thought. She sat at the edge of the bed.

 

“Had a good sleep?” she heard a voice. Her eyes caught Dongwoo’s.

 

She quickly turned away, shutting her eyes tightly. ‘Stop developing feelings for him! He’ll just laugh his head off if he knows about this!’ she stopped thinking and glared at the boy.

 

“What? I was just asking? It is wrong?” he sat up crossing his legs on the bed.

 

‘Of course it is! You almost caught me off guard! If I stared at you a little bit longer I might get caught and you’ll know my feelings!’ she wanted to say that but her lips, once again, said something else. “Ani. It’s just that you always tease me.” she said walking to the bathroom. She held onto the tomb of the door, she felt something weird so she turned around and that was a mistake.

 

Dongwoo was inches apart. Their nose slightly brushing. “So.. you want to be teased,eh?” he said, his breath sending shivers down her spine. Bomi opened the bathroom door while leaning on it and bammed the door straight at Dongwoo’s face once she got in. she could here the other’s laughters beside the door. She leaned on the door, slowly going down to the floor, clutching to her chest. “Am I really falling for him for real?”

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

“Okay,kids! Let’s have  a game for tonight! Oh yeah, oh,oh,oh,oh yeah! I’m feeling good!” Ms.Yoo said dancing to the song ‘Oh Yeah – MBLAQ’

 

“Sonsaeng-nim! Be more mature!” all the students said in unison.

 

The teacher stopped instantly. She tucked her hair behind her ear. “Okay! Let’s start! It’s a game of truth or dare!”

 

“Mwo!?” Bomi and Dongwoo said together. Everyone laughed at their ‘chemistry’. Bomi glared at Dongwoo making him thought ‘She hates me again? Oh dear, wait- why do I care? My aim was to make her hate me whilevhaving fun teasing her.’

 

“Okay, it’s kinda of a game where I turn on the music and throw the ball from one person to the other until the music stops. The person who is holding the ball when the music stops, he or she has to play,kay?” Ms. Yoo cheered. The game of ‘Truth or Dare’ begins.

 

“Muahahahaha!” the person beside Sungyeol laughed while the black haired boy just blushed. “Truth or dare, Sungyeol-sshi?” he asked. Sungyeol thought and looked at him.

 

“Truth”

 

“Okay, are you and Bomi in a relationship.like.. lovers?” the boy wiggled his eyebrows. Everyone ‘oooohhh-ed’, interested with the question. They really want to know about the active but mysterious president.

 

Sungyeol glanced at Bomi who was biting her lips. “No.” he said. Sighing inwardly. Everyone was in shock including Bomi, Sungjong, Namjoo, Myungsoo and Dongwoo.

 

“Are you lying prez?” the boy asked again. Sungyeol shook his head. Everyone played another round and EVERYONE except the main characters wanted the ball to fall on Bomi’s hands. Their wish was granted when Bomi wants to pass the ball and the music stops making her stopped her actions.

 

“Bomi-unnie, truth or dare?” a junior girl asked her smiling innocently.

 

“Dare.” The brunette bluntly replied. Everyone had a smirk on their face.

 

“I dare you to kiss Dongwoo-sunbae!” she exclaimed. The rest nodded except Sungyeol and Dongwoo who were not pleased at all.

 

“Mwo?” Bomi finally react.

 

“C’mon.. or you’ll be punished.” The girl pointed at Bomi.

 

The latter eyes were widened as she turned to Dongwoo who was right beside her from the start. “Aiiiishh.. fine!” Bomi gave up and everyone cheered. This is what they wanted. The two always fight so they want a harmony between them. Bomi leaned to Dongwoo and kissed him on the cheek.

 

“Eeeeeeehhhh??” everyone said in unison.

 

“What? You asked me to kiss him. You didn’t tell me where.” Bomi smiled.

 

Sungyeol’s phone rang. “Excuse me, teacher .” Ms.Yoo nodded he went a few metres away from them. “Yeoboseyo?” he spoke. There was silence.

 

“Mwo?!”

 

TO BE CONTINUED~

 

8888888888888888888888888888888888888888

A/N: What// what happened? Who called Sungyeol? Is it good or bad? Or both? Wait for the next chappie! A poster!! Credits to efflorescence!