Secret 16 - JooWoo

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

 

When they alighted from the bus, the girls dragged Minwoo to the beach. Minwoo was at the centre of the girls. Bomi glanced at Sungyeol who was smiling to her. “Minwoo, come here!” a girl said to Minwoo.

 

“No, play with me!”, the arguing fangirls crowded the beach. Dongwoo couldn’t stand his anger.

 

“That’s it.” He walked fast-paced. Bomi was shocked as she watched Dongwoo walked towards Minwoo. The fangirls stopped upon the arrival of Dongwoo beside Minwoo. He dragged his younger brother away.

 

“Hey, you’re going too far, Dongwoo. We didn’t do anything to you!” one of the fangirl shouted.

 

“Mwo? Don’t do anything? Don’t do anything!? You fraking laid your filthy hands on him!” he shouted, not letting go of the younger’s wrist.

 

“Hyung, don’t be mad.” Minwoo hugged his brother. Everyone was shocked to see how Dongwoo calm down by the second Minwoo uttered those words.

 

“Wait… Does this means.. Minwoo is a gangster!?” the fangirl shrieked.

 

Dongwoo widened his eyes and quickly glared. Yah! You idiots! Don’t you dare think of him like that. He’s my brother for crying out loud! That’s why I care for him! maybe I’m a bully but he’s not! He’s fragile and innocent! My innocent brother!” Dongwoo panted after saying such things but his breath stopped as he realized what he just said. “.” He cursed under his breath. The crowd were silent.

 

“Hyung.” Minwoo whispered.

 

“Let’s go.” He dragged Minwoo, leaving the forever-dumbfounded girls. He reached Namjoo who was currently walking with Sungjong. “This is Kim Namjoo. I’ll leave her with you. I need to talk to the principal.”, he left them. They both greeted each other.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Bomi closed her eyes, placing her head on Sungyeol’s shoulder in the process. Sungyeol placed his head on top of Bomi’s. “Bomi-ah, can I talk to you about something?” Sungyeol asked. Bomi nodded slightly. The boy took the girl’s hand into his. “Never mind. It’s not important anyway.” He whispered. He caught Namjoo’s eyes as she and Minwoo walked past them. Looking how close the two were, he unconsciously squeezed Bomi’s hand. Little did he know that Bomi saw what happened but she didn’t suscpect anything.

 

‘Yeolli-ah~ I know you’re suffering. I know you felt guilty but I just can’t let you go…. Yet.’ Bomi thought. She acts to wake up and smiled innocently to him. the boy hugged the girl by her side, sinking his head into her neck.

 

“Excuse me for being rude but… the principal is searching for you, Mr. President.” They quickly broke apart and saw Dongwoo scratching his neck.

 

“I have to go.” Sungyeol left and Dongwoo replaced him earning a weird look from Bomi but she said nothing.

 

----------------------------------------

 

“So, which class are you in?” Namjoo started their conversation.

 

“I don’t know. I guess I need to ask to the principal.” Minwoo replied. They walked along the beach, the back of their hands slightly brushing against each other.

 

“Minwoo!~” a voice came. They turned facing a gold, blonde haired boy.

 

Namjoo’s eyes widened at the sight of the boy. “K-Kwangmin?” the blonde’s lips curved into a smirk.

 

Minwoo took Namjoo’s hand into his. The goldie walked backwards facing them. “I’m transferring to this school. But why are you here?” Minwoo asked the boy.

 

“It’s SATURDAY. I felt like going here, so here I am. You won’t get arrested for being at the beach on Saturday.” He answered shrugging.

 

‘His voice is softer than him.’ Namjoo thought.

 

The goldie went beside Namjoo. “Hey, Minwoo. Can I transfer to this school too?”

 

“Sure!” Minwoo answered almost immediately.

 

“You’ll be there, right?” he asked, Namjoo intertwining his index finger with her pinky. Namjoo nodded nervously earning a weird look from Minwoo. The question in Namjoo’s mind left unanswered.

 

“Are you Kwangmin?” she asked.

 

The two boys laughed. “I’m his twin brother, Jo. Young.Min” he said in a deep voice.

 

‘Now, his voice does sounds like Kwangmin.’ She thought.

 

TO BE CONTINUED~

 

88888888888888888888888888

A/N: So, who’s Kwangmin to Namjoo? What is  Youngmin doing there? What’s his purpose? Comment!!