Secret 23 - Troublemakers

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

 

“Bang Minsoo. I’m here for revenge. You hurt Minwoo.” Dongwoo clenched his fist. The other guy just raised an eyebrow.

 

“Minwoo? Minwoo who? Ah.. that pathetic boy at the beach?” he looked at Dongwoo smirking at the sentence.

 

“Mwo? Pathetic?!” he immediately punched Minsoo’s cheek.

 

“Heh. I guess it isn’t enough. Should I take the girl as my target? Sumi? Chemi? Limi? Ah.. Bomi..I saw you with her at the beach”

 

“Don’t you dare touch her, you slug.”

 

“Mwo? Slug? You little-“ he was about to lay a punch when

 

“Yah!Jang Dongwoo!” a female voice was heard, but Minsoo didn’t stop his action. He punched but .. his fist laid on a soft cheek and a high-pitched scream filled the school. Dongwoo looked at the victim in fear.

 

Her brunette hair blocked her face. “Bomi-noona!” Sungjong came running to the victim. Namjoo then came beside him.

 

“Why you-” Dongwoo was about to fight back when Bomi came in the middle.

 

“Geumanhae!” Bomi shouted. The blonde saw her bruised cheek before.

 

“Micheosseo!? You promised to me!” Sungyeol gripped Dongwoo’s wrist. “Jang Dongwoo, Bang Minsoo. Principal office!”nSungyeol dragged Dongwoo. Sungjong took Minsoo by his collar to the principal’s office while Namjoo held Bomi’s hand.

 

After they went out from the Principal’s office, Sungyeol dragged Dongwoo to the Student Council’s room. He literally threw the blonde and locked the door. He glared upon walking towards the troublemaker. “You promised me that you wouldn’t fight!”

 

“He hurt Minwoo first!”

 

“You shouldn’t take revenge! Everyone will get hurt.” Sungyeol looked down. “Even me. Why did everywhere I go, there’s always bad things! Am ii that unlucky!?” he blurted. Dongwoo slowly walked up to the president. He moved his arms and slowly wraps it around the taller boy. They stayed like that until it was time for Dongwoo to do his punishment. (for fighting)

 

Sungyeol was left alone. He stood beside the window looking through it. He looked sadly at a girl who was smiling at a yellow haired boy. He could see the intertwined fingers. Suddenly he felt arms around his torso from behind. “I thought it will be you.” Sungyeol murmured, pursing his lips.

 

He could feel the smug smile as the person behind him smile against his shoulder. “How do you know it was me,hyung?”

 

“No one ever touches me closely like this except Bomi and you. With the different kind of strength, I know it was you.”

 

“You know me too much hyung.”

 

“Of course. You’re my little brother, Sungjong-ah.”

 

“So tell me hyung. Why are you staring at her like that?” Sungjong placed his chin on Sungyeol’s shoulder, joining him to gaze at the girl.

 

“It hurts, Sungjong-ah. I’m with Bomi but I’m scared that I’ll develop feelings for her.” Sungyeol laid his hand on the younger’s head, turning his head to the side a little.

 

“What if.. I tell you that I’m in love with her too?” Sungjong blurted, burying his face in Sungyeol’s shoulder.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I’m in love with Namjoo~ I’m in love with Kim~ Nam~ Joo~” Youngmin sang while swinging his hand that held Namjoo’s hand. The girl just smiled. “I saw Kwangmin did this when he’s with you. I didn’t know it feel this great.” Youngmin said, kissing the back of her hand.

 

“Yah, stop being cheesy~ you’re not even in  love with me.” Namjoo spoke but kissed the back of his palm back.

 

Youngmin laughed. “Do you want me to confess?” he suddenly cupped her face and puckered his lips. “I love you now kiss me~”

 

“Yah! Jo Youngmin~” Namjoo turned her head away, her hand on Youngmin’s lips. They both laughed afterwards. The goldie took her hand into his and started walking again. Namjoo caught Myungsoo staring at her smiling. She could catch his lips, muttering ‘hwaiting’ to her. ‘What? Don’t tell me he thinks that I’m dating Youngmin!’ she thought and she shook her head but Myungsoo already left.

 

“Namjoo-ah, I know you wouldn’t accept my confession.” Youngmin’s words made Namjoo shocked and she turned to him almost immediately.

 

“Mwo?”
 

“You love someone else.” Namjoo’s heartbeat fasten. “Lee Sungyeol.. right?” her heart beat stopped.

TO BE CONTINUED~