Secret 13 - Family

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

“I’m home.” Dongwoo cooed when he entered a house.

 

“You’re early today.Usually you’ll be back at midnight. What makes you-“ a man in his 30’s came from the kitchen and stopped mid-sentence when he saw Bomi who was sleeping soundly. “oh..” he didn’t know what to say. Dongwoo straightly went to his room. He laid Bomi on his bed and put a blanket on top of her. he wiped away her bangs aside. He smiled unconsciously but when he realized it, his eyes widened and the smile faded away.

 

He went outside his room meeting the old man again. “Who’s she?” the man asked.

 

“Who’s who?” a woman in her 30’s came inside the house.

 

“It’s nothing yeobo. It’s just that Dongwoo brought a girl home. She was-” the old man couldn’t finish his sentence when the woman squealed making both guys shocked

 

“My baby Dongwoo has a girlfriend!”

 

“Umma! She’s not my girlfriend. She’s literally my enemy.” Dongwoo explained.

 

“Why do you bring her home then?” his ‘mother’ poked his ribs. “Oh, come on honey. It’s been two years since we took you as our son. You can tell us. When will you tell her parents?”

 

“I prefer not to tell you anything. I’m going upstairs.” The blonde walked away. When he was walking up the stairs he stopped. He turned his body a bit towards his ‘parents’. “Where’s Minwoo?” he asked looking back at his father.

 

“He’s in his room.” The other replied. “Or maybe yours.” His father looked at Dongwoo’s opened bedroom door.

 

“GAAAAAH!!!!!” he heard from his room.

 

“What the-” he quickly ran into his room. He looked and saw Bomi who was rubbing her eyes and sat up. A dark brown haired boy was sitting on the floor beside the bed, shocked.

 

“Hyung!” the boy shrieked., running towards Dongwoo. He looked at Bomi shockingly and even gasped as Bomi opened her eyes, her lips pouting. Dongwoo found it cute. He quickly shrugged it off.

 

Bomi looked around, “I’m not in my room? It wasn’t a dream? It thought it was. So it’s-” Bomi widened her eyes upon seeing the two boys. Scream of terror filled the house.

 

Dongwoo’s parents who were downstairs spoke to each other. “Is our house haunted?” his father asked his wife.

 

The latter shrugged. “Molla.. should we buy some earplugs?” Dongwoo’s father nodded and they went to buy some earplugs.

 

--------------------Back in the room---------------------

 

“Minwoo, why are you here?” Dongwoo asked.

 

“I want to ask you about my homework. I saw ‘you’ sleeping in the blanket so I pulled the blanket slowly while calling your name like a ghost would do, but then….” The brunette pointed at Bomi. “I met her.” he frowned. “Who is she?”

 

Silence… “She’s my…” Dongwoo swallowed his saliva. “…friend.” He answered hesitantly, bomi looke at him in shock.

 

“Ah… sorry for waking you up. I’m No Minwoo, Dongwoo’s younger brother.” Minwoo bowed to her.

 

Bomi bowed slightly. “I’m Yoon Bomi.” She smiled at him

 

“See, hyung. I wanted to go to your school too. I want to be friends with girl too. Why do I have to stuck in all  boy’s school. I only have Youngmin there.” He pouted at Dongwoo. The latter just sighed.

 

“You. Have. To.” Dongwoo ruffled Minwoo’s hair and threw his arm around the younger’s shoulder, smiling.

 

Bomi gasped. She had found a side of Dongwoo and it’s the unexpected one. How he smile towards his brother. “Noona! Can you play with me?” Minwoo smiled.

 

“Play what?” Minwoo was about to answer but Dongwoo pulled him back by his collar.

 

“Did you forget about your homework?” he asked, getting uneasy about Minwoo’s friendliness towards Bomi.

 

“Ah! My homework!” Minwoo ran outside the room. Dongwoo let out a sigh, turning to Bomi. Bomi sat at the edge of the bed with Dongwoo standing in front of her. Dongwoo was about to say something when Minwoo cut him off by walking into the room. “Can you help me, noona?” Minwoo showed his puppy eyes.

 

“Because you’re cute, I’ll help you.” Bomi smiled. Minwoo ran and literally jump on the bed sitting beside Bomi. Dongwoo was left alone, his mouth wode opened while looking at the two teenagers. This gonna be a loooooong night.

 

TO BE CONTINUED~