Secret 26 - Ball Night

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

 

A/N: Warning! DongMi angst!

 

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

 

“What is it?” Dongwoo asked.

 

“Are you…by any chance.. fell in love with her?” Sungyeol tilted his head to the right. He stared at Dongwoo’s reaction. The blonde looked away from him. “Answer me.” Sungyeol gripped onto the other’s wrist.

 

“N-no. I don’t have any feelings for her.” he answered hesitantly.

 

“Gojitmal. Tell me the truth.” Sungyeol persuaded. “Dongwoo-ah..” he cooed. “Dongwoo-ah, please tell-”

 

“Fine! I don’t fell in love with her ‘coz I still am! I still am in love with her! Happy!?” he snatched his hand away from the black haired boy. People nearby turned to look at both of them. The pool suddenly went quite except the ‘kids’ that were still laughing in circles (they’re in their own world. don’t they get dizzy? Still not finish circling around? Huuuh…) Dongwoo walked away quickly leaving Sungyeol who stared at his back in shock.

 

“Okay, kids! Go upstairs and get ready for the Ball.” Ms. Yoo cooed clapping her hands in the process. “So, what you’re waiting for? Chup chup!” she clapped her hands together twice. They all ran out of the pool and rushed to their rooms. The teacher ‘Yeah baby-ed’ in the hallway making other tourists look at her weirdly.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Bomi went into her room meeting Dongwoo who stared out of the window. He seemed to not realize her presence. Feeling neglected, Bomi walked closer to him. “The teacher told us to get ready for the Ball.” She tried to talk normal but it came out sweetly. She bit her lips. There was no reaction, just a long, sad sigh. “Do you hear me?” she asked, her voice still sounded sweet. She went nearer and nearer but then, she knew it was a mistake.

 

Dongwoo turned and pinned her against the nearest wall. “You didn’t talk anything about the incident in the janitor’s room in DETAILS to anyone right?” he asked, stressing out the word ‘details’. He gripped tighter to the other’s wrists that had been pinned at each side of her head. Bomi swear he could leave a scar on her wrist.

 

“Museun.. mariya?” Bomi winced at the pain she felt.

 

The blonde freed her wrists roughly. “I hate you, Yoon Bomi. It’s for eternity.” He said, walking into the bathroom. Bomi fell to the floor, legs at each side of her body. She stared at the floor, her breath hitching. Dongwoo’s piercing words. Tears trickling down slowly. Time seemed to stop for her. Sungyeol’s words rang in her brain. “Why don’t you tell him you love him?”

 

‘No. yeollie… I can’t do that. He hates me more than anything.’

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Namjoo went out of the bathroom only to meet with Youngmin wearing tuxedo. “C’mon. we have like 15 minutes.” The goldie smirked.

 

“What are you smirking for?” Namjoo raised an eyebrow.

 

“You look sooo freakingly gorgeous.”

 

“So cheesy~” the girl took her handbag, and slung it on her right shoulder. “Kaja.”

 

She held the tomb of the door when suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around her waist from the back. “I’ll support you, Namjoo-ah.” Youngmin kissed the back of her head. “Confess to Sungyeol.” He slowly released the girl who was speechless. He turned the tomb and walked outside the room.

 

When Namjoo came back to her senses, she smiled widely. “Yeah.. you better..” she walked behind Youngmin.

 

“But.. I’ll snatch you away from him if he hurts you.” Youngmin kissed Namjoo’s cheek slightly and ran away to save his life.

 

“YAH!! JO YOUNGMIN!!!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Bomi arrived at the pool where ‘The Ball Night’ would be held. She wasn’t excited for it at all. She was feeling down. Her expressionless face, reflected through the water. The party started after the teacher came. Some are dancing, dating, hugging, playing, flirting, swimming (?) and more. Sungyeol was on his way through the crowd to Bomi when a girl purposely spilled her drink on Bomi’s dress. Her dress immediately turned crimson red because of the syrup.

 

“Ooooopppsss~ sorry.. but I made your dress prettier. Who wears a legging with a dress. That’s what only lolitas do. Are you one of them? No!” she knew sho that was. Bang Minsoo’s younger sister, Bang Minah.

 

The girls behind her laughed, people around her tried to suppress their laugh. “She must’ve tried to look fabulous so that she can be acknowledged by people. Stupid girl!” her friend talked so loud. Bomi was about to turn away when the girl’s friend blocked her way. “Let me do you a makeover.” She said and poured her drink on Bomi’s head. “Look. How nice of me. I make a not-so-good-looking girl turn fabulous!” she exaggerated and they all laugh. Bang Minah touched Bomi’s hair by her fingertips. “Aigoo.. Are you cry-” her words stopped as a hand grabbed hers, nails digging into her flesh. She quickly retreat her hand while wincing in pan. She looked at the person’s hand, her eyes trailing to the person’s arm and lastly, to the face of Lee Sungyeol.

 

“Don’t touch her with your filthy hands that are full of germs.” Sungyeol spoke. His stare piercing into the girls’ soul. He quickly took Bomi’s hand and glared at the girls for the last time. The bullies were stunned by the president who was always known for the energy pill of the school was glaring at them. The teacher bit her lips and asked the students to continue. Even she doesn’t want to interrupt once Sungyeol took over.

 

Myungsoo and Namjoo who was hugging each other looked at them in silence. They even froze in each other’s embrace. Sungjong looked at them weirdly and then at Sungyeol. “That’s why never mess with my hyung or his belongings.” He smirked. “Looks like there’s still a lot more thing to plan.” He sighed.

 

“What in the worlds is he talking about?” Namjoo whispered to Myungsoo.

 

“I think he’s been possessed. That’s why he’s been smirking all day. I don’t know why though. don’t you dare ask him. he might eat you alive!” the guy whispered back.

 

“But you’ll protect me right? you’re my brother in a shining armor.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Stop that stupid smug smile!” Namjoo flicked her brother’s forehead and ran away after she stuck her tongue out at him. Dongwoo who saw the everything from the transparent lift was clenching his fist. He pushed the button towards the highest floor.

 

TO BE CONITNUED~

 

88888888888888888888888888888888888

A/N: Next chapter is DongMi!