Secret 5 - Detention

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

“AAARGHHH!! Why do I have to go to detention? “ Bomi stomped her feet and walked out of her classroom. She saw Myungsoo’s back and he was in his own world. She ran up to him , earning a lot of glares from his fangirls. Bomi ignored and tapped the boy’s back.“Is Namjoo okay?” she asked.

 

“She’s okay.” There were silence when they walk together.

 

“Oppa~” Namjoo came singing her brother’s name.

 

“Ah, Namjoo-ah. Ready to go home?” Namjoo nodded. Bomi looked around the hallway and saw the shock faces of Myungsoo’s fangirls. She could hear whispers , “Who is that girl to Myungsoo?” ; “Myungsoo didn’t like we call him oppa. He’ll get mad. But he seems comfortable with that kid calling him oppa.”. Bomi gasped. She tried to ignore those crazy girls.

 

The tree walked together. “So.. are you two in a relationship?” Bomi asked looking at the siblings.

 

“Yup!” Namjoo cheered. She wanted to play a little bit with Bomi’s mind.

 

“Mwo!? But I thought that you-“ she couldn’t finish her sentence when Namjoo clapped her hands as if she realized something.

 

“Oh! I remember now unnie. Sungyeol-sunbae was looking for you.” She looked at Bomi with her widened eyes.

 

Bomi looked at her watch and gasped. “Omo! I forgot about my detention!” she hurriedly ran. “Thanks for reminding me!”she quickly got in the detention room. There was Sungyeol leaning at the teacher’s desk, arms crossed on his chest, tapping his index finger on his arm.

 

“I didn’t know you’ll be this late.” Sungyeol cooed.

 

“Ahahaha!! This is my first attend here!” Bomi laughed nervously. The president pursed his lips making Bomi fangirl-ed inwardly. “You’ll be sitting here for two hours” the door opened and revealed a pissed Dongwoo. “Use this time to finish off your homework.” Sungyeol went out. Bomi was feeling uneasy upon seeing the blonde sat beside her.

 

“Wanna play a game?” he asked deeply making Bomi flinched. Bomi pushed Dongwoo away and left the classroom. Dongwoo’s lips cutrved upwards. Bomi went to the restroom and locked herself into one of the cubicle. She was getting uneasy.

 

‘Why it must be him? I don’t want to do anything with him.’ Bomi shook her head vigorously. ‘Namjoo is in love with him but she already have Myungsoo. Eottokhae? I don’t want him to get any closer.’ Bomi shut her eyes tightly. Her arms tightly wrapped around her torso.

 

The sound of screaming, the sound of a belt making contact with the skin. The sound of her voice begging to stop. Her sobs that came uncontrollably. The sound of shouting in anger. The dark room that there was no tint of light. Bomi went out of the cubicle and looked into the mirror. She ed her two top buttons of her shirt, revealing a bruised collarbone. She ran her fingers through it, regretting immediately after doing it. She went out of the restroom. She saw an opened door of a janitor’s room. It was dark. She assumed there was noone until she felt a push on her back.

 

The next thing she knew, she fell on the ground and was in the janitor’s room. It was dark. She turned her head towards the direction of the door. she started gasping for air. The door was shut.. TIGHTLY. She turned the tomb and can’t turn it. She was scared. Her nightmare was coming and has begun.

 

TO BE CONTINUED…..