Secret 14 - Decision

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

 

“You have to turn the compass like this. Put the needle here and the pencil here and then just turn~” Bomi showed Minwoo how to make a parallelogram. Minwoo followed. “No~ You have to do it like this.” Bomi held Minwoo’s hand and motioned him how it works. In front of them, sitting on a chair was a pissed Dongwoo. His eyes twitched everytime Bomi and Minwoo shared a skin contact.

 

“Yay~ finshed my Math homework! Komawoyo, noona.” The younger cheered and hugged Bomi. The latter hugged back. This time, Dongwoo gritted his teeth. He was left out completely. Feeling pain in the pit of his stomach, he stood up. He left the room without a word, making the other two looked at each other.

 

After a while, Dongwoo went I and saw what he wanted least. The two of them had their back leaned on the bed post. That’s not a problem. But the problem is, Minwoo had his arms around Bomi’s waist who was sitting beside him.The two of them had their legs straightened on the bed.“He’s asleep.” Bomi stated.

 

Dongwoo sighed, “Let me take him to his room.”

 

“No, please let him stay with me.” Bomi looked at the sleeping figure. Dongwoo looked at her with a ‘are-you-kidding-me?’. Dongwoo opened his mouth but nothing came out. He shut his mouth and pursed his lips. Bomi bit her lips. The guy sat beside Minwoo. “Mianhae, Minwoo-ah. I can’t take you to that school.” He said brushing his fingers against Minwoo’s cheek. He pursed his lips and turned away. Bomi was confused. She looked at Dongwoo. His eyes were filled with sadness and only sadness. Where was the eyes filled with hatred go? The eyes that she always stare into was not there. Dongwoo looked at his younger brother again.

 

“Dongwoo-sshi.” Bomi spoke wiping Minwoo’s bangs aside. Dongwoo looked at her. the latter looked sadly at him. “How are you related to them?” Dongwoo’s eyes widened. he didn’t need to ask who are ‘they’. He himself know who were Bomi was talking about.

 

He stood up, “I was adopted by the No family.” He went to the window.

 

“Why are you acting different at school then? Here, you’re so warm and looked like a normal highschool student. But in school, you look like a jerk.”

 

Dongwoo laughed at the comment. “I guess it’s for fun. Releasing my stress.”

 

“No, you’re lonely.” Bomi turned her gaze away from the blonde.

 

The guy turned around. “Why do you care? You don’t know anything about me.”

 

“ I care because we’re in the same boat and… I want to know more about you.” Bomi buried her face in Minwoo’s hair as she spoke the last part but Dongwoo heard it clearly.

 

The blonde’s heart softened. ‘Why is she like this? Don’t make me fall for you.’ He thought and sat at the edge of the bed. His back was facing her and that made Bomi felt disappointed. “Why can’t you let him go to our school?” Bomi started their conversation again, awkwardly.

 

“I don’t want him to be in danger. He’ll only end up getting hurt if he’s close to me. Everyone will take advantage of him. Unlike Sungjong. No matter how close we are, he will not get hurt by those bastards because he’s the vice president of our school.”

 

“You now what? Minwoo talked about you when you were gone. He said that he always wanted your smile. He wanted to see it  more. That’s why he wants to go to our school. You never told him who your friends were nor you bring them in the house. You always came home late at night which was when he had to go to sleep. The only times he had with you was the weekend. Still, you go outside of the house with a simple “I’m going out” without even telling him your whereabouts. He also said that he cherished every moment he had with you and he always feel like he won a trophy when you smile at him. Lastly, I don’t know what he meant but he said he wanted to cure your pain.”

 

Dongwoo frowned at the last one. “I’ll think about it.” He let out a long sigh.

 

“May I ask about your parents?” she asked stopping Dongwoo’s steps that was heading for the door.

 

He held the tomb of the door. “No, all you need to know is that they’re gone from this world.” he said peeking through his shoulders. He left the room. Bomi was worried, ‘cause she knew, it was more to that.

 

TO BE CONTINUED~