Secret 22 - Namjoo's Past

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

 

-FLASHHBACK-

 

“If you want your brother to be safe, you have to do me a favour.” A man said to Kwangmin,

 

“What is it?”

 

“You have to kill 2 people.”

 

“Just tell me who is it?”

 

“It’s no easy.. you have to kill.. Kim Namjoo’s parents. Tonight.”

 

“Mwo?” Kwangmin was shocked, but he cooled down. “Fine. Please let go of Youngmin-hyung.” he cooed. The men let go of his twin brother.

 

He stopped beside Kwangmin. “Remember, it’s tonight. If you don’t do it then your twin will die in a sadistic way.” He left afterwards. Kwangmin stared on the floor trying to catch his breath again.

 

He kneeled in front of Youngmin who was sitting, crying his heart out on the floor. If it wasn’t for Kwangmin arriving there, he would be dead. The men knew Kwangmin was a good fighter and they need him for murder. If only Youngmin didn’t fight back, Kwangmin wouldn’t be involved in this and neither his pretty girlfriend. Kwangmin cupped Youngmin’s cheeks, wiping his hyung’s tears with his thumbs.

 

“Geokjongma,hyung. stop thinking about it.” He knew. He knew what was his twin brother thinking. “You remember that we have telepathy right?” he smiled softly. “Stop thinking it’s your fault. I have to do it so that they can’t hurt you anymore.” he took a deep breath.

 

“No.No. Kwangin, you don’t have to do this. It’s my fault for involving you in this. We can run away!” Youngmin clung onto the other’s sleeve, tears coming out uncontrollably.

 

“No, hyung. they will definitely find us. I have to do it so that you can run away from them. One of us have to stay alive. I’m sorry. I will be the sacrifice. You have to live. You have to live for me. for Namjoo..” Kwangmin’s tears flow down at the mention of her name.

 

“I’ll just kill her parents. If Namjoo saw me, I’ll just burn the house with her on the outside while I’m on the inside. I can’t face her hyung. Tell  her when you meet her in the future.” He stood up and walked away.

 

“Kajima!Kajima!” Youngmin ran and hugged his twin for the back. He could hear the other sniffled and in a flash of lightning he freed himself from the blonde and ran away. “Kwangin-ah!!!”

 

Youngmin looked at the tombstone. He ran his finger along the carved name. ‘Jo Kwangmin’ . tears ran down his cheeks once again. He left his beloved brother’s grave.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

“Youngmin? Are you crying?” Namjoo asked as she joined him to sit under a tree near the schoolfield. Youngin wiped his tears.

 

“Can I sleep on your shoulder?” he asked earning a shy nod from the other. He took a deep breath, placing his head on the girl’s shoulder. “I can see why Kwangmin fell in love with you.” Youngmin spoke taking Namjoo’s hand into his. Namjoo stared at the wide field.

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

“Jagiya~ I need to go. I have some work to do. Go to sleep,okay?” Namjoo and her boyfriend, Jo Kwangmin were in front of her house.

 

“Alright then. See you tomorrow, Kwangie.” She said and went inside. They had been dating for 4 months already.

 

Namjoo can’t sleep because of too much happiness. Her brothers were not at home because of a trip. She went downstairs and saw a figure in the living room. She the lights and she knew who was that figure. The one she loved the most, Jo Kwangmin.”Wh-what are you doing here, Kwangie?” she asked desperately.

 

She turned her gaze to a sharp thing he’s holding because of the liquid dripping from it. Red liquid. Her eyes widened as she realized what was the liquid. BLOOD. Kwangmin dropped the knife.  “Namjoo-ah..” he looked at her intensely. His eyes getting teary. The girl walked backwards slowly while the other walked forward at the same speed.

 

The girl shook her head vigorously. “Ani! Ani! You’re not Kwangie!!” she ran into darkness. She hid under the table.

 

“Namjoo-ah.” The other called softly. Namjoo felt warm arms wrapped around her that she was very sure who was the owner. “Namjoo-ah. I don’t want to kill you.” He said slowly. He dragged her to the front door and pushed her outside. Namjoo slammed her hands on the doorrapidly and tired to open it but it was locked.

 

She peeked through the window and saw fire all over the living room. Then, she caught a sight of Kwangmin looking at her sadly in the idle of the fire. Tears slipped down from his eyes as he smiled at her. Namjoo only caught his lips saying ‘goodbye’. “Kwangmin! Kwangmin!” Namjoo screamed upon seeing Kwangmin being engulfed by the fire. The glass of the window started to crack as Namjoo was slamming her hands against it. Blood started oozing out from her bare hands.

 

She felt a pair of arms wrapped around her torso from the back. “Namjoo, get a hold of yourself. He can’t survive in that kind of fire.” She knew that voice. It was her eldest brother, Sunggyu. Myungsoo came beside her and took her into a hug when Sungyyu let her go. “It’s okay, Namjoo. I’m here. We’re still here for you.” The black haired boy said. Namjoo stood there, hands tugging onto her brother’s sleeve. She cried her heart out. She wished she can turn back time.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

One tear fell fro her beautiful eyes. She sniffed slowly. Youngmin looked up at her, worried. His hands reaching for her cheek but.. “Hey! Someone’s fighting! It’s the top troublemakers!”a student yelled to his friend and ran away. Namjoo’s eyes widened. she saw Sugnjong running to the place where a lot of people gather.

 

“Yah! Jang Dongwoo!” she ran towards the name and Youngmin followed her. the next second, a high pitched voice was heard.

 

-TO BE CONTINUED-

 

888888888888888888888888888888888888

A/N: Woooaaah!!! *starts screaming* I can’t believe this! What in the world is this! Why did I change the plot!! Why! Why! Why why..why…why why? Before the dawn~ *clears throat*

 

So.. who screamed? Who’s the other troublemaker? Why Dongwoo fight? Who stopped him? get to know in the next chapter! And.. uh.. Namjoo’s admirer.. (I totally forgot about him)