Secret 28 - Friends?

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

 

Dongwoo turned his upper body to look outside the window that was beside his bed. He turned back to the girl and his lips curved into a breathtaking smile. And it did take the brunette’s breath. Tears stopped for a while but when she started breathing again, the tears came back furiously. Tears trickling down one after another. Dongwoo’s eyes widened. The girl placed the back of her hand on her lips. ‘No! you can’t love him,Bomi! You love Sungyeol,remember? You love Sungyeol and you always will.’ The voice in her head spoke. “But Sungyeol… he’s loving someone else..” a second voice came.

 

“Ani, ani,ani!!” Bomi held her head and started shaking vigourously. Dongwoo quickly pulled the girl’s wrist and wrapped his arms around her protectively.

 

“It’s okay.. it’s okay… calm down..” he said without knowing what’s wrong. Bomi cried as she finally realized that she never felt the comfortable warmth that was given to her and it was more than she felt when she hugged Sungyeol. She realized that her feelings had changed. The warmth she felt right now, it was the most comfortable one. Full of emotions. Mixed emotions. She had to accept the fact that she, Yoon Bomi had fell in love with him, Jang Dongwoo.

 

Suddenly, the door opened and there were 4 figures standing. Each of them had a confused look on their faces. The blonde and brunette stood up immediately. “Wooahhh.. I didn’t know that you two are becoming bestfriends.” Myungsoo spoke holding Namjoo’s hand.

 

“We’re not friends!” Bomi protested.

 

Dongwoo just stood there, staring at the tallest boy among them who was silent beside Sungjong. Sungyeol plastered an unreadable expression on his face. He raised his head and smiled weakly. “It’s great that you’ve become friends. Bomi can influence you so that you will not make anymore troubles.” He said along with a silent sigh.

 

Bomi frowned at his words. “Sungyeollie~ I.. I’ll give your shirt after this trip,kay?” she rubbed her neck.

 

Sungyeol just gave a single nod. “You can’t give it now. You’re wearing it.” He chuckled a little but it sounded sad. “I’ll be going then. You guys have a sweet dream,kay?” he continued and left. Sungjong followed Sungyeol running a little bit to catch up with his hyung. Myungsoo and Namjoo came into the room and immediately threw Dongwoo and Bomi a rain of questions (?).

 

“Soo… Let’s go to sleep. You two should go back to your room. Shuuh..shuuuh..” Dongwoo plopped himself on the bed. The two whined but left otherwise.

 

Bomi turned around to Dongwoo. “Yah! That’s my bed!”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sungyeol sighed again. “Hyung, stopped sighing. You’re making me worried.” Sungjong bit his lower lip from the inside.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m fine. Just fine.” Sungyeol plopped himself laying flat on his stomach on his bed after changing into his pyjama, closing his eyes. “Just a little bit sleepy.”

 

“Don’t lie,hyung. you may succeed in lying to other people but you cannot lie to me hyung.” Sungjong sat at the edge of the bed. “Now tell me what’s wrong? Is it about Bomi-noona again?” he slowly the other’s hair.

 

“Ai lhath u, Iee Hunjong. Oth eing hush a fess. Ai lhath uu oth knowthing ie oo well.” Sungyeol mumbled incoherently.

 

“Hyung. I can’t understand you. Don’t smash your face onto the bed.”

 

“I said, I hate you, Lee Sungjong. For being such a pest. I hate you for knowing me too well.” Sungyeol repeated.

 

“Well, I am your brother. I even know what umma doesn’t know.” Sungjong smiled but then put a serious face back. “Now tell me…”

 

“Fine, you caught me.. aish… Bomi seemed to be so in love with Dongwoo. Maybe they had confessed to each other. I’m worried that Dongwoo might hurt her feelings.” The black haired boy explained.

 

“Oh.. So who wants a cuddle?” Sungjong opened his arms.

 

“Me! me!” Sungyeol squealed. He wrapped his arms around Sungjong pulling him onto his bed. “Now gimme a warm cuddle so that I can sleep.” He closed his eyes.

 

“Yes, You Majesty.” The younger said. “Don’t think too much or you’ll get a headache.”

 

TO BE CONTINUED~