Secret 30 - Sungyeol's Past part 1/2

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

 

Sungyeol hung up the phone slowly. His arm limped to his side. He couldn’t believe the news. He turned to the teacher. “Sonsaeng-nim, I-I haveto go. My mom’s in the hospital.” He whispered to the teacher. He could see Sungjong tilted his head to the side from the edge of his eyes. “Don’t tell Sungjong. He might breakdown because of it.” He continued.

 

Ms.Yoo nodded “Okay. Let’s go kids, you’ll be departing on 10.” She rushed to Sungyeol. “Do you want me to accompany you?”

 

“Ah.. It’s okay.. I’ll take a taxi.” Sungyeol then ran to the lobby. He managed to stop a cab went in. Someone came into the cab, sitting beside Sungyeol. “Eh? What are you doing here, Namjoo-ah?” he asked tilting his head.

 

“Please go to Seoul Hospital, ahjusshi.” Namjoo said and plomped herself onto the seat. “Ms. Yoo told me to.” She replied. Their ride was silent.

 

The ahjusshi looked at them through the mirror. “Are you two a couple?” he asked.

 

“No!” both of them answered almost immediately. The old man chuckled as he saw the two of them blushed.

 

They arrived at the hospital. He ran in and Namjoo followed. He ‘braked’ himself in front of the information centre. “Where’s the room of patient named Lee Haeri?”

 

“What is your relationship with her?”the nurse ask.

 

“I’m his son. Lee Sungyeol.”

 

“Okay. Your mother is in the room 502. She’s unconscious now because of slight vibrate in her brain. She was involved in an accident.”the nurse anwered and he widened his eyes. Sungyeol once again ran for his life. Everything runs through his mind. Those voices…

 

(A/N : the colored font are bits of his past)

 

“You’re so unlucky.”

 

“Why do I have a child that gives misfortune?”

 

“Stupid! I didn’t even love you. Not even once! I just sympathize you and you took the wrong way!”

 

“Please… it’s not true..”

 

His feet dragged him faster.. he closed his eyes shut..

 

“Let’s break up.”

 

His tears forming under his eyelids. He reached the room and opened it rushly. The last voice runs through his mind for the last time.

 

“Gwaenchana. Umma is here.. saranghae.”

 

TO BE CONTINUED~

 

888888888888888888888888888888

A/N: how about that? Sungyeol’s past is a bit confusing. You’ll know in the next chapter. Ask me if you don’t understand kay?