Secret (2) Acube Cafe

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

(A/N: doesn’t the owl reminds you of the choding Sungyeol?)

 

Bomi walked with Namjoo hand in hand. “Unnie, I want to bring you to somewhere.” Namjoo brought her to ACube Café. (Mentioned in My My Cover Girl) . Once they stepped in a song was sang by someone they both knew.

 

♫ When will it come to me

Come, come to me

You you you

I’ve been waiting forever

Come to my side

 

My a a a a a a a a oh my wishlist

My a a a a a a a a oh my wishlist♫

 

(A/N : Wishlist- Apink)

 

“Eunji?” Bomi muttered.

 

“Ah, Bomi-ah! Namjoo-ah!” Eunji smiled. They sat at a table. “What would you like?” Eunji asked.

 

“I would like to have vanilla-choco shake!” Namjoo raised both of her arms in the air.

 

“I’ll just take the same.” Bomi laughed. Eunji smiled sweetly and left.

 

“Unnie, do you think Dongwoo-oppa will like me?” Namjoo asked tilting her head to the side.

 

“Mwo? Yah, you like him and you dare to call him oppa?” Bomi leaned forward. “How come you fall in love with a gangster?” she eyed the younger.

 

“Keke. This is what they say opposite attracts!” Namjoo smile proudly.

 

“Sungyeollie doesn’t like him. he’s his ultimate enemy. Even I hate him.” Bomi pouted.

 

“Unnie, besides opposite attracts, there’s one more. If you hate someone too much, you’ll LOVE him eventually.” Namjoo whispered.

 

“EEiih…? Solma.. that will never happen.” Bomi leaned backwards again. She looked at the café’s main door as the bell rang once. She saw a happy Sungyeol and extremely hyperactive Sungjong. The younger took a seat beside them. Sungjong greeted the girl. Sungyeol was seen with his friend, Sunggyu. The caramel-haired boy took a glance at his younger sister, Namjoo and flashed a smile. Namjoo smiled back.

 

Sungyeol came and sat beside Bomi. “I didn’t know you knew this place.” He spoke as he wraps his arm around Bomi’s shoulder.

 

“Namjoo brought me here.” The girl smiled and leaned in.

 

“Oh my! I see pink sparkles in the air again!” Sungjong shrieked earning a glare from the two.

 

“Yah. I know you’re jealous.” Bomi stuck out her tongue at him as she wraps her arms around her boyfriend’s waist. Namjoo laughed with Sungyeol.

 

“I can’t believe this.” The young brunette boy slapped his forehead earning another round of lighters from the others. Sunggyu came and brought Sungyeol’s and Sungjong’s orders.

 

“Americano~” Sungyeol sang.

 

“Enjoy your drinks.” Sunggyu bowed but took a chance to smile at his sweet younger sister again.

 

 Then, a blonde came in. Sungjong’s mouth wide open. “Dongwoo-hyung!” he cooed. Bomi turned around with the others following her actions. Bomi let go of Sungyeol and drank her vanilla-choco shake. Sungyeol felt disappointed at the lose of contact so he took a glance at Bomi. Namjoo felt blood rushed to her cheeks as Dongwoo made a step towards them smiling at Sungjong. The brunette stood up and hugged the blonde.

 

“How come they’re friends if Sungjong is the vice prez while the other is troublemaker?” Bomi asked looking at her boyfriend.

 

“They’ve been friends since little. Dongwoo isn’t a bad guy but I heard from Sungjong that he dislike girls for some reason.” Sungyeol replied.

 

Namjoo’s smile immediately faded. “So.. I have no chance?” she looked at Bomi. The other just shrugged while smiling weakly.

 

“Dongwoo-hyung, this is my friends. Sungyeol-hyung, you already know him for being a troublemaker. This is Bomi-noona and this is Namjoo.” Sungjong introduced them. Bomi and Dongwoo shared a glare. Namjoo was heartbroken while Sungyeol… let’s say he was getting uncomfortable.

 

TO BE CONTINUED~