Secret 15 - Sociable

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

 

“Morning.” Bomi opened her eyes only to be greeted by the cute boy. “I’m sorry for last night. I shouldn’t sleep here.” Minwoo pouted.

 

“It’s okay.” Bomi kissed Minwoo’s forehead. The sight of the boy made her feel comfortable.

 

“Minwoo chuckled. “Let’s go have a breakfast.”

 

“Wait… morning? Breakfast?” Bomi was confused. “I stayed here last night!!?”

 

----------At The Dining Table------------

 

The trio, Mr. No, Mrs.No and Dongwoo were having breakfast. “Your girlfriend is awake.” Mr.No shoved a bit of pancake into his mouth.

 

“How many times do I have to tell you that she’s NOT my girlfriend?” Dongwoo said aloud but stayed quiet upon seeing Bomi came down with Minwoo. She was wearing Minwoo’s loose v-neck shirt. Dongwoo placed the end of his chopsticks on his lips looking down at his foot. They ate their breakfast with his parents asking Bomi millions of questions. Dongwoo finished his breakfast and went beside Minwoo, whispering “I’ll wait you in your room.” He left. Minwoo looked at bomi and smiled sweetly.

 

Minwoo went into his room and saw Dongwoo sitting at the edge of his bed. “What is it,hyung?” he asked sitting beside his hyung.

 

“I’ve talked with umma and appa. You can study at my school. I already asked Sungjong to talk to the principal. You have to attend there starting this Monday. But today’s Saturday, wanna go out?”

 

“Yay~ Thanks, hyung! I’ll go get myself ready.” Minwoo hugged Dongwoo and the latter hugged back. Yet again, Dongwoo was worried. He looked at his dongsaeng’s figure went into the bathroom with sad eyes. suddenly his phone rang.

 

♫ Tick tock, tick tock

Charming eyes stole a glance♫

 

It was a message. He opened it and stunned.

 

To: Troublemaker

From: The president

 

Hey, troublemaker. I got your phone number from Sungjong. He’s on his way to you home now to pick you up for our school trip. Wondering why you have to go there? It was a payback for scaring MY PRECIOUS YOON BOMI. Mehrong~ Don’t touch my girl,kay? Get ready for our school trip then, you troublemaker!

 

“What the-” that’s the only word that came out.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

They had the beach trip today. (It’s Saturday) Bomi opened the door of Dongwoo’s house. “Bomi-noona!?” the said person startled when she saw Sungjong standing in front of her. “What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be with-” he was cut off by Minwoo who came flying and literally jump on him.

 

“Hyung! You’re here!” Minwoo shouted.

 

“Hey,kid.” Sungjong ruffled Minwoo’s hair.

 

“I’ll go away…” Bomi ran away from them.

 

“Noona!!” Minwoo ran catching up with her.

 

“Ah, kids. She’s old but she’s not acting like one.” Sungjong turned and saw Dongwoo, who’s crossing his arms and feet, leaning on his side on the front door’s frame.

 

“But you still like her.” Sungjong teased upon getting up. (He’s on the floor because Minwoo knocked him down, remember?) The blonde glared at him but said nothing and went inside followed by the younger.

 

---------------Back At The Running ‘Kids’----------

 

Bomi was running. “Noona~!” Minwoo shouted.

 

“Why are you following me?~” she whined while shouting. She quickly hid herself when she saw her beloved boyfriend had arrived in front of her house. She ran back to Minwoo who was 100cm away from her. she cupped his mouth and dragged the boy to the back of the house.

 

“What’s wrong, noona?” Minwoo asked immediately after Bomi let him go.

 

“Climb the gate.”

 

“Why?” the conversations turned into whispers instead.

 

“Just climb.” The two of them climbed over the gate like burglar partners. She ran for the back door, trying to not make any sounds. She went in but told Minwoo not to. She heard a knock on the door. She quickly ran to it. Sungyeol was smiling.

 

“Ready to go?” Bomi nodded.

 

“Wait. I need to get something.” She ran back to the back door and whispered to Minwoo. “You’ll have to go. My boyfriend is here to pick me up. He might be jealous if he knows about you.” She patted his head. ‘I act like a two-timer. But I can’t control myself with that cute kid. Felt like getting to childhood back.’ she thought.

 

----------------------------------

 

 

“You guys, this new student will come with us.” The teacher said smiling at the boy. “Please introduce yourself to your tripmates.” The teacher joked.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, No Minwoo imnida. Please take good care of me.” Minwoo said it cutely. The girl squeaked and whispered to each other. Dongwoo clenched his fist and looked outside the window. This will be a long and tough day for him.   

 

TO BE CONTINUED~

 

88888888888888888888888

A/N: Sorry YeolJoo shipperz, this few chapters will be DongMi and…..

 

NamWoo…JooWoo?? Oh well, you know who they are *wiggle eyebrows*

 

Ooopss. I gave you hints…didn’t I? oh well,, I LUV U DEAR READERZ AND SUBSCRIBERS..

 

DO COMMENT~