Secret 11 - Savior

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

A/N: I lost a chapter. Fortunately, I didn't delete it from my Microsoft. Huuuuhh... So here's the new chapter! Enjoy!

“Yah! Geumanhae!”

 

The girl released her grip. “Ah.. prez..” the girl was shocked. The president walked towards Namjoo who had her hair messy, looking down to the floor. He kneeled in front of  Namjoo lifting her face. He wiped away the hair from her face tucking it behind her ear.

 

Sungyeol glared at the girl. “You will have to face the principal later, young lady.”  He stood up, crossing his arms on his chest.

 

“Mwo!? No way, I’m going there.” The girl pouted.

 

“If you don’t want to go there, you still have to meet him at home. You’re his daughter afterall.”

 

“ugh…. I’m going.. I’m going!” the girl stomped her feet.

 

Sungyeol looked at Namjoo who was still on the ground. “Gwenchana?” he asked Namjoo. The girl tried to stand up but failed to do so as she felt a sharp pain at her right foot. She was about to fall down when Sungyeol wrapped his arm around her petite waist. Sungyeol took her arm and wrapped it around his neck. Namjoo let out a small squeak as the president lifted her. it was her first time being carried princess-style. “Here we go!~”Sungyeol said.

 

“Go whe-president!! Gaaarhh!~” Namjoo was quickly cut off and she screamed as Sungyeol ran in the hallway. Along the way, it was filled with screams of fear. Namjoo secured her arms around Sungyeol’s neck. She was enjoying it. She started to cheer. “Faster,faster!”

 

When they entered the infirmary, Sungyeol put the girl on the edge of a bed. “You’re just like Bomi. Screaming but still happy.” He stopped laughing and smiled. “Now where is the school’s nurse when we need her? Aish..” the boy muttered under his breath. There was a bit of silence and Sungyeol quickly broke it. “It’s great that you didn’t fight back with the principal’s daughter. She’s a witch. Don’t mind her next time,kay?” the guy tapped the girl’s head.

 

Namjoo felt the tingling feeling. “What? I can’t do this. He’s Bomi-unnie’s boyfriend. Stop it, Namjoo!’ she screamed in her head and shook her head rapidly making the president pulled back his hand which was on top of her head.

 

“Waegurae? You don’t like me treating you like a child?” Sungyeol frowned.

 

“A-ani!” she looked intensely at the guy. “ It’s not… like that” she continued turning her gaze away.

 

“It’s getting awkward.. but hey, wanna go for a school trip?” Sungyeol asked almost excitedly and Namjoo nodded. “Are your ankle alright? Let me help.” Sungyeol spoke finally realizing why they were here. He took Namjoo’s foot in his hand and threw her shoe to who-knows-where? The girl just looked with opened as she saw the shoe flew across the room.

 

Without warning, he turned her foot in many ways. Namjoo winced in pain. The boy just chuckled while hearing the scream rang in his head once again. Then, Namjoo remembered her injured cheek. She cupped her cheek as she reminisce the pain. “It hurts there?” Sungyeol suddenly asked. The girl was about to answer but failed to do so as the guy was faster. Her removed her hand from her cheek, cupped her chin and gave her cheek a quick peck. Namjoo felt blood rushed through her cheeks. Sungyeol ran his thumb around the place that he had kissed, making circles. He looked at the girl intensely as he felt a stare. There was silence as they were engulfed by each other’s gaze.

 

Sungyeol retreated his hand slowly and Namjoo stood up almost immediately.”Thank you!” she ran outside, a hand cupping her cheek that Sungyeol kissed.

 

“Cute. Eh? What? wait, I’m with Bomi. I can’t fall for her. I can’t betray Bomi.” Sungyeol mumbled and looked outside the window.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 Namjoo stared at the door and then at the window. She sighed, she can’t be falling for the president right? what would she do to the guy that was in her heart for all this while? What worst, the president is her friend’s boyfriend. She felt stupid.

 

She heard a knock on the door. She turned and saw Myungsoo. “Guess my fans did this to you?” he asked and the girl nodded. Myungsoo sighed and sat beside Namjoo. He her hair softly and smiled. “I saw you and Sungyeol-hyung. I don’t know but..you’re falling for him right?” he asked, throwing his arm around her shoulders, bringing her closer to him.

 

“Mwo? Aahhaha.. there’s no way I could fall for that stupid president. He’s Bomi-unnie’s boyfriend and I tend to like cool guys.” She replied, despite her heart was aching.

 

“Really? Cool like me?” Myungsoo pointed his index finger to himself making the girl chuckled.

 

“You? You’re not cool.” She laughed.

 

“What? I’m not cool? Yah, how dare you!” he flicked the girl’s forhead making her looked at him shocked. She rubbed her forehead,pouting. “Aigoo.. Mianhae.. Does it hurt too much?” Myungsoo looked at her forehead.

 

Namjoo stuck her tongue out at him. “Caught you! Mehrong~ Race you to the cafeteria!” she ran out of the infirmary.

 

“Yah! I thought you are injured!!” Myungsoo shouted from behind, smiling like crazy seeing his sister like that.

 

------------------------------------------------------ 

“What the-“

 

“Hey, are you sure you want to join the trip?”

 

“Ah.. molla..”

 

A lot of girls were gathering around the notice board.

 

“He never volunteered to join a trip before? What’s with the sudden change?”

 

“What if we get killed?”

 

“Oh…. Why among all the kingkas there’s him!?” one of them gasped as her index finger stopped at one name, they knew that name. there it was, beneath the name Lee Sungyeol’s name:

 

JANG DONGWOO

 

TO BE CONTINUED~

 88888888888888888888888888888888888888888

A/N : predicted right? keke...