Secret 21 - Youngmin

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

 

“The guy that…” Minwoo nodded. Dongwoo’s eyes widened.

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

“Yah! Jang Dongwoo! I heard you bullied my sister yesterday. I’m here for revenge.” The guy said to Dongwoo.

 

“Tsch. Revenge? I’ll take  it.” The blonde spoke smirking.

 

“You should be scared.” A few people came out from the guy’s back. surrounding him. “Attack him.” the guy spoke. Putting his hand into his pockets, he smirked as they attack Dongwoo. To their surprise, Dongwoo had won alone with only a few bruises that planted on his face.

 

“You should know better. Your sister was the one that started first, Bang Minsoo.” Dongwoo walked off.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

“I’ll get him tomorrow.” Dongwoo said clentching his fist that was beside Minwoo’s head. (A/N: He’s still on top of Minwoo) They went downstairs after having a refreshing bath. Their mother hugged them. They heard the dooropened revealing his father. “Honey, I caught someone back from the store!” he said and pulled someone into the house. It was a dark brown haired girl, her hair was tied at each side of her head.

 

“Bomi-noona!” Minwoo ran to the girl.

 

“Someone has recovered from his injured leg.” Dongwoo teased earning a glare from the youngest. Bomi hugged the brunette boy tightly. Dongwoo sighed, that day would be a long day. Once again.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Namjoo was walking along a block of stores when she met with the goldie again. “Hi, Namjoo.”

 

Namjoo smiled. “Hi, Yo-youngmin.”

 

“Don’t be scared. I won’t eat you. Maybe I will only kill you.” Youngmin smirked. When he looked at Namjoo’s shocked and speechless reaction, he laughed. “Just kidding.” He continued, putting his hands in the pockets of his orange jacket. Somehow, Namjoo felt that he really meant it. “It’s not.. um.. I’m sorry my brother left you.” The boy said smiling to the ground as they walk together.

 

Namjoo felt her tears rising. Reminiscing the smile that was on the brunette’s face when he saw her, the breathtaking laugh that always cheers her up, the dark brown hair that smelled like lavender, the warm pair of arms that used to hug her from the back and never let go, the cheesy words used to get her attention, and she remembered how his lips muttered goodbye to her as tears slipped from his eyes when he smile for the last time. Tears managed to escape from her eyes making her bit her lip hardly. She didn’t care if it was bleeding.

 

“But he chose that path. He told me that he will sacrifice himself if you knew his secret.” Youngmin said finally turning his head towards her who looked down to the ground. Her hair that escaped from the back of her hair prevented him to see her face. “Can I hold your hand? I wanna know how my brother felt when he’s with you.” He blushed. Namjoo was confused. “We’re twins. Sometimes, I can feel what he feels. Like telepathy.” Youngmin intertwined his pinky with Namjoo’s.

 

The other immediately felt the warmth that she forgot. That she was craving for all this time eventhough it had been so long. “Your warmth is the same as Kwangie.” She bluntly said, not realizing she still call Kwangmin by his nickname.

 

“Of course. We’re twins after all.” Youngmin slowly intertwined his fingers with Namjoo’s. She started to cry louder as she couldn’t take it anymore. The craving was too much for her. Kwangmin’s image emerged into her head. The memories she had with him. it was the precious of all. She thought by falling into another guy would make her forget about him. Forget the pain that buried in her heart.

 

Seeing the fragile girl in front of him, Youngmin wrapped his arms around her. Warmth spread through the other’s body and she cried, tugging onto the goldie’s sleeve. Her head buried into his chest. It felt the same. The same warmth that she felt years ago. The warmth that always persuade her when she had her hard time. The feeling of love that was delivered to her. she nearly thought that her Kwangmin was back. having the thought of it make her heart ache more. The fact that it wasn’t Kwangmin and it was only his twin brother. Wishing that it was Kwangmin just this once eventhough she knew it would never happen.

 

 “Actually, I knew that he would die.” He loosened the hug.

 

“Museun… mariya?” the girl tried to look into his eyes. Youngmin took both of her hands into his. He brushed his thumb against the other’s palm.

 

“He.. he told me he would feel guilty if you knew he was going to kill your parents. He was ready to die because he knew he couldn’t face you after that.” The boy explained looking into the other’s orbs. Namjoo tried to find a tint of lie in the other’s eyes but it was not there. There was only sadness and honesty. “Mianhae.” Youngmin suddenly pulled Namjoo back into a hug. “He did it because of me. He killed your parents because of me.” Namjoo’s eyes widened. Tears coming back to her. “I was kidnapped and in order to save me. he has to complete a mission. And that mission was to kill your parents.” The goldie continued.

 

Namjoo felt her world collide. “Ani.. It can’t be. He died because of..us?” Namjoo cried again. She buried her face into the other’s shoulder. Her hands gripping tightly onto the other’s back, scrunching his clothes. Not too far away from them, a boy was watching them he was disappointed. He had no chance as the girl was starting to develop feelings for the younger boy.or so, that was what he thought. His long, slender legs walked away slowly.

 

TO BE CONTINUED~

 

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

A/N: Who stalked Youngmin and Namjoo? Minwoo? Dongwoo? Sungyeol? Sungjong? Keke.. find out on the next chapter!