Secret (1) Introduction

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

“Yah! Give her ice-cream back!” a dark brown haired girl shouted at a blonde.

 

“What~ she gave this to me.” The blonde shoved the ice-cream infront the girl’s face.

 

“Yah! You took it from her! She didn’t even say yes!” the other pointed at a black haired girl behind her a few steps away.

 

“It’s okay,unnie. Let him take it. Let’s go buy something else.” The dark black haired girl pleaded, pursing her lips together.

 

“Namjoo-ah, how come you easily gave it to him?!” the older pointed her index finger at the boy.

 

The boy rolled his eyes and looked at the now angry girl and said, “ See? She gave it to me. Thanks, Namjoo-ah.” He smirked at the younger and walked away.

 

The dark brown haired girl left dumbfoundedly. was wide opened and her index finger still pointing at the boy’s back. “Yah.Yah. Kim Namjoo. How can you do this?” she looked at the girl. Only a bright red face to be seen. “AAAH!! Solma! It’s not what I think it is right?” the older shook Namjoo’s body vigorously. “You’re not in love with him, right?” she asked what was on her mind. Namjoo nodded shyly. “You’re in love with Jang Dongwoo!!?” she asked again.

 

“What? Who loves who?” a boy interrupt their conversation.

 

“President!” Namjoo squeaked and bowed at him.

 

“No need to be formal. Call me Sungyeol, ‘coz you’re Bomi’s friend. Thanks for taking care of her eventhough she’s a looooot older than you.”

 

“Yah! I’m not old. It’s only 1 year difference . “Bomi protested. Namjoo laughed.

 

“Be more polite with me. I’m older than you.” Sungyeol pouted. Bomi ‘hmph’-ed and laughed with Namjoo. “Do you want me to put you in detention?” the president threated. (Talk about abusing power)

 

The bell rang. Recess is finally over. “Let’s get ready for the next class.” Bomi dragged Namjoo, literally running. :See you after school, Sungyeollie~” Bomi cooed making Sungyeol smile hearing his new nickname.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

“It’s hard that you’re a 2nd year student, I’m a 1st year student while Sungyeol-sunbae is a 3rd year student.” Namjoo sighed while walking with Bomi.

 

“Here we are. The Student Council’s Room.” Bomi opened and saw a spectacle Sungyeol . “Awww~ Yeollie~ You’re wearing glasses! Kyaaa! Neomu gwiyeowo~” , Bomi fangirl-ed.

 

“Mianhae, Bomi-ah. You have to go home with Namjoo. I have a lot of work to do.”

 

“Okay.” Bomi answered.  Sungyeol placed his thumb on Bomi’s chin and whispered, “saranghae” before pulling away.

 

Bomi laughed. “Na do.” She smiled.

 

“Omo! Am I seeing pink flowers and sparkling things in the air?” a brunette boy came in.

 

“Oh, Sungjong-ah.” Sungyeol peeked through Bomi’s shoulder.

 

“Hyung, I know you’ve dated each other for two months now but don’t be too romantic. No, especially not in here. Oh my, oh my…” Sungjong oh my-ed rapidly while taking a seat.

 

“I’ll be going then! “Bomi dragged Namjoo out. Sungjong looked at the new student and then at the president. “Who’s she?”

 

“Who?”

 

“The black haired girl.”

 

TO BE CONTINUED~

 

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

A/N: So how was the first chappie? decided to update 'coz I don't have anything to do.. keke...