Secret 25 - Resort

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

 

“Okay! We’ll be going to..somewhere. I’ll give you some money to buy gowns and tuxedos. We will be doing ‘Ball Night’ Woo hoo!” Ms.Yoo cheered. The students cheered along. “Go into the bus. I’ll give you your lunch.” The students followed. Sungjong grabbed Sungyeol and Dongwoo and pushed them to their seats which were side by side. The victims (?) were speechless and shocked. The brunette boy then grabbed Minwoo and Youngmin. Minwoo quickly tugged on Bomi making her follow as well while Youngmin dragged Namjoo with him. The teacher chuckled looking at the cute ‘human train’. They sat at the back seat. Minwoo sat beside the window followed by Bomi, Sungjong, Namjoo and Youngmin.

 

They ate their lunch and do what they want. Sungjong was playing his ipad when he felt a burden on his right shoulder. He looked at the sleeping Namjoo and he felt another burden fell on his left shoulder. There was the sleeping Bomi. He sighed and decided to sleep as well. Sungyeol and Dongwoo peeked through their seats. There, Minwoo was leaning on Bomi while Youngmin leaned on Namjoo. At the same time, Namjoo and Bomi placed their heads on each side of Sungjong’s shoulder. They were both jealous of Sungjong.

 

The bus stopped at somewhere unknown. “Okay! Take your allowance and buy some clothes for the ‘Ball Night’.” Ms.Yoo went down. “I’ll give you 3 hours! Gather here at 4! Bye~” she ran away.

 

“She’s soooo not matured.” The students complained.

 

“Kaja!” Sungjong grabbed oungmin’s wrist who quickly grabbed Namjoo’s, the girl dragged Minwoo, the boy dragged Bomi who dragged Sungyeol and lastly, the president gripped Dongwoo’s wrist.

 

“Why are you involving me~” the troublemaker whined almost making the president laugh.

 

“I.. just don’t want you… to do something insane.” Sungyeol spoke making the other rolled his eyes.

 

Sungjong went into the dress shop. The shoplady squeaked at their cuteness about walking in ‘human train’. “Kyaaa~ They’re all so cute!” one of the shoplady said. Sungjong picked a costume for each of them. Gotta say, he had a great taste of fashion. They ended up agreeing. They went back after buying them. Once again, they slept in the positions before.

 

“Alright! We’re here!”

 

Bomi’s dress

 

Namjoo’s dress

 

Everyone alighted from the bus. Their eyes sparkled at the sight of the resort. It was a resort that have a huge set of pool, Jacuzzi, an open shower, playground in the centre of the pool and a beach beside the pool. “Okay,I’ve picked out your names. Do, here is the result.” Ms.Yoo took out a piece of paper and read out the names. “Lee Sungyeol with Lee Sungjong,ooohhh sibling that are meant to be together. Jo Youngmin with Kim Namjoo, Kim Myungsoo with No Minwoo, Jang Dongwoo with Yoon Bomi-” the young teacher was quickly cut off by Dongwoo and Bomi.

 

“MWO!!?” they said in unison before the glared at each other.

 

“You two have a problem?” Ms. Yoo asked them,tilting her head.

 

“Yes!!” the two answered together.

 

“Well I don’t see any problem. You two are perfectly fine with each other. You even read each other’s mind.” The older woman chuckled. “I mean, you answered my question together, twice.” The two groaned. The students went to their rooms together with their partners. They talk to each other as they get to know each other

 

‘Gaaaaaarrggh!! Why do I have to be with him!?” Bomi protested kicking the poor door of her room open.

 

Dongwoo came behind her. “It’s not like I want it to be this way.” He mumbled under his breath.

 

“What did you say?” Bomi glared.

 

The blonde rolled his eyes and walked closer to the brunette. He inched closer until they could feel each other’s breath. “I said that-”

 

They were interrupted by a knock on the door which was open. (They left the door ajar >x<)  “Sorry, come down to the dining hall. Have a dinner. Sungyeol smiled weakly before going away without another word.

 

Bomi pushed Dongwoo away. “Kaja.” She mumbled gazing at anything except Dongwoo. The other sighed and followed. They both came down and everyone gasped and gaped at the fact they were walking side by side. Sungjong motioned them to have a seat. Dongwoo, Bomi and Sungyeol was awkwardly sitting at one table while Namjoo, Sungjong, Minwoo, Youngmin and Myungsoo at the table beside them.

 

“Why am I here? Shouldn’t I be over there? I’m not in the 1st year club.” Myungsoo sighed.

 

“Then go.” Namjoo retorted.

 

When Myungsoo knew she was teasing him, he looked at the trio. Okay, he took it back. He doesn’t want to go there as the cold aura was around the trio. He doesn’t want to get involved. “Fine. I’ll just stay here.” He pouted. Namjoo chuckled and tap his shoulder.

 

“It’s okay,oppa. You still can talk with us.” She smiled, her dimples showing.

 

Sungjong watched the two siblings. Yes, he planned it all. He wanted Bomi, Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Namjoo it is to feel the square love ‘participants’ meet all together. ‘I wanted to put Namjoo with them too. But looking how comfortable she is with Myungsoo-hyung, wait, why is she comfortable with him. I don’t think they’ve met before.’ Sungjong thought,  tilting his head to the side. But then, he just shrugged it off.

 

Sungyeol silently intertwined his fingers with Bomi’s under the table. bomi quickly squeeze his hand. Dongwoo saw Bomi blushed while Sungyeol was shocked by something. Eyes widened and lips slightly apart. The president looked at Bomi curiously. ‘No.. It can’t be. Why is she nervous? She never been like this before. Not even when she meets with my mother at dinner.’ He thought and leaned towards the brunette. “Meet me in my room after this.” Bomi looked at him questioningly. Dongwoo kept himself silent. ‘There’s totally something going on between these two.’ Sungyeol thought, biting his inner cheek.

 

Sungjong noticed the tensed aura is heating up in a weird way. “Today, er- I mean tonight we’re free.” He said looking at the elders. Dongwoo stood up and excused himself.

Sungyeol dragged Bomi out to the pool. “Waeyo?” Bomi asked.

“I’m confused. I saw you made skinship with other people comfortably.”

“What’s wrong with that? Is it a bad thing?”

“N-no. But you’ve changed since the incident about Dongwoo hugging you in the janitor’s room. You looked more socialize. I like that, but… why does he has to be the one who changes you?” Sungyeol stared at the ground, slowly releasing Bomi’s wrist. “If you want him, just tell me. Don’t leave me hanging here.” He played with the other’s fingers.

 

The girl immediately hugged the boy. “No! Yeollie.. I-I still need some time. I still need you beside me. Please don’t break up with me yet.” She nuzzled her head into his chest, shaking her head left and right. sungyeol’s heart sunken at the word ‘yet’.

 

“You need to settle your feelings.  I need some time to accept this too.” Sungyeol removed Bomi’s arms from his body.

 

“Ani, ani, ani. Please…no..” Bomi pleaded. She shook her head vigorously, not accepting the reality. She tried to wrap her arms around him again but everytime she tries it, Sungyeol pushed her hands away.

 

“Why don’t you tell him you love him? Ask Dongwoo if he loves you back. If he does, we don’t need to be together anymore.” the black haired boy kissed the girl’s forehead, making her stopped her actions. The president left as he knew the girl needed some time alone. He was sad, disapoointed, angry at himself. His mixed feelings. He had let go what once his, thrice. The precious girl of his life. The person he was supposed to protect. Will he be able to do that after this? Or it will just end just like the others? Only one thing came on his mind – HOPE

 

TO BE CONTINUED~

 

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

A/N: TIRED~ I have to stay at school for 9 hours. It should be 6! 6 I say! But what can I do? Nothing.. just be a obedient student that studies all her life. Keke.. just kidding. I just have extra classes that’s all. I’m grateful I didn’t enter a boarding school or my life will just be full of boredom. See you in the next chapter! Ppyong!