Secret 7 - Misunderstanding

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

“Mwo!? You locked and saved her? Are you trying to change her heart!?” Sungyeol almost lose control. Bomi was stunned by his outburst. He never showed this side of him to Bomi. Where’s the fun-going, forever smiling Sungyeol she knew? Dongwoo looked away from the president.

 

“I –I was supposed to lock her up. I did, but I was curios why her sobs were loud as if there’s a monster in here. So I opened it and she-” Dongwoo was cut off by Sungyeol who smacked the door with his fist. Bomi was startled and she tugged at Dongwoo’s sleeve hiding behind him. Sungyeol’s softened at the sight of the frightened girl.

 

“I should have never left you two alone.”he mumbled under his breath.

 

“Sungyeol-” Dongwoo was cut off again as Sungyeol glared at him.  (Why can’t he finish his sentence? >_<)

 

“You shouldn’t have locked her!” Sungyeol’s anger rise again upon looking at the blonde’s eyes. Bomi ran to Sungjong. The younger just sighed when he felt a tug behind him. “Her memories will haunt her. you’re giving back her trauma! She-”

 

“Hyungs! Geumanhae! Can’t you see noona is scared? Don’t you care about her feelings!?” Sungjong released what he had been restraining. Sungyeol’s softened once again. He was relieved that Sungjong’s outburst stopped him from revealing Bomi’s secret.

 

The president sighed and looked at the troublemaker. “Go to the detention room, NOW. I’ll add 2 more hours for you, Jang Dongwoo.” Sungyeol said through gritted teeth. He then looked at Bomi who’s peeking behind Sungjong’s shoulder.

 

Sungjong pulled Bomi beside him. “Noona, your face is swollen.let’s go to the infirmary.” He leaned forward  looking into Bomi’s eyes. “Sungyeol-hyung. you can take care of Dongwoo-hyung but NO FIGHTING.. “ he emphasized the word. Sungjong took the girl’s hand into his while the free arm wrapped around Bomi’s shoulder. The girl wiped her tears away, mumbling “thank you”

 

Dongwoo stole a glance at Bomi. “Don’t you dare hurt her after this.” Sungyeol pointed his index finger at the blonde. “She hates you. Don’t try to get her attention!” Sungyeol let out a growl.

 

“Yeah, I know that. It’s mutual.” Dongwoo smirked. Sungyeol gripped the blonde’s wrist and dragged him away. His nails digging into the flesh. They led into the detention’s room. Sungyeol pushed Dongwoo onto his seat, literally. He said beside the troublemaker, pissed. “May I ask something?” Dongwoo asked.

 

“What?” Sungyeol glared.

 

“It was nice of me to ask before.” Dongwoo pouted. Sungyeol wanted to laugh.

 

“So, what is it. Mr. Jang Dongwoo?”

 

“What is she to you?” Sungyeol’s eyes widened at the question.

 

“Who? Bomi? She’s my girlfriend.” Sungyeol put his head on the table facing Dongwoo. ‘Is that disappointment ion his eyes?’ he thought upon seeing the other’s orbs.

 

Dongwoo put his head on his crossed arms on the table. “What kind of trauma did she had?” the blonde asked looking at the blackhead.

 

“It’s a secret. Bomi’s secret. You should ask her yourself.” Sungyeol said examining Dongwoo’s expression.

 

“You don’t want me to hurt her again right?”

 

“Ugh… fine!”

 

Dongwoo placed his head on his hand, blinking at Sungyeol. “Start then.”

TO BE CONTINUED~