Secret 20 - Another Trip!?

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

 

“Okay! So… I had obsereved all of you at the beach. 50 people from all of you will go to another trip and we’re getting there tomorrow! Whooo!” the teacher said and danced happily. She cleared . “So, I’ll announce the manes. First of all, Sungyeol, our president. Jung Eunji, Park Chorong, Hong Yookyung, Oh Hayoung, Kim Namjoo, Yoon Bomi, Son Naeun, Kim Sunggyu, Lee Howon, Kim Myungsoo, Lee Sungjong, Nam Woohyun, (and a lot of people) Jang Dongwoo and No Minwoo.”

 

Everyone gasped. “Wait, Dongwoo’s surname isn’t the same as Minwoo’s. how come they’re brothers?” one of the girls whispered to the other.

 

“I heard he was adopted by Minwoo’s family. He had noparents but till a gangster.” The other answered.

 

Everyone had their ears opened. “Please don’t talk like that about Dongwoo-hyung. He’s a good person.” Minwoo tried to sit up. Dongwoo helped him. Everyone was shocked. “You don’t know him yet. You don’t understand why I love him. He is my light. He always cheers me up when I’m sad. His natural aegyo that you didn’t see. I’m the one who sees it with Sungjong-hyung. You don’t know him at all! Everyday he look out of his room’s window sighing that he can’t be friends with you! The only way he can be friends with yu is just by bullying! He thinks he’s a pathetic person but I think of him s my life! If he didn’t enter my life, I would be lost by now! You never knew any…thing about him.” Minwoo cooled down but end up sobbing. He placed both of his hand around his mouth, preventing any nises to come out.

 

Everyone was stunned by Minwoo’s outburst. Dongwoo wrapped his arm around Minwoo’s shoulder. The latter hugged him roughly sobbing harder. He nuzzled into the other’s chest, mmumbling “I don’t understand why they hate you.” Dongwoo caressed Minwoo’s hair softly, playing with his strands of hair. The blonde looked at the students with hatred. “I won’t friends with people who make you cry.” He said to Minwoo, burying his face in Minwoo’s hair. They stayed like that until Minwoofell asleep. The ride was silent. They reached school and went home. Dongwoo piggy-backed Minwoo who was still sleeping. He reached home, his mother rushed to them. After Dongwoo laid Minwoo on his bed, he went downstairs meeting his parents. “Umma, appa.. I’m sorry I couldn’t protect him. Please but all the blame to me.” He bowed 90°.

 

“Really? WE can blame you?” his father asked.

 

“Yes. I’ll take it all. As long as you are satisfied.” He closed his eyes shut.

 

He felt a tap on his head. “It’s not your fault, son. You already have been through a lot.” His father spoke.

 

 

Dongwoo slept beside Minwoo. The latter unconsciously wrapped his arms around the older’s waist. Dongwoo looked at Minwoo. The younger’s lips curved into a smile, a sweet one. The next morning,  Dongwoo woke up but he felt a weight on his chest and all he saw was the flawless face of his younger brother. His head was lying on top of Dongwoo’s chest while his arms still wrapped around the older’s waist. Minwoo opened his eyes.. “Morning, hyung.”He smiled.

 

“So tell me who did that to you yesterday?” Dongwoo spoke, making Minwoo pout.

 

“Shireo~” MInwoo whined closing his eyes again.

 

“MInwoo~~” the older shook the boy’s body rapidly. By doing that, he only earned a cute groan from the younger. “Aish! Fine! I’ll use force then.” He said and turned the younger around making him was beneath the older. His legs on each of Minwoo’s side leaving no escape. “Tell me.” He threatened the boy under him. Minwoo stucked out his tongue. “Yah! If you do that, I’ll tickle you!” Dongwoo cooed stunning the other boy. Minwoo always lose in the game of tickling. “Fine! I’ll tell you! Arasseo, arasseo.” Minwoo pushed his hyung. “It’s the guy that hurt you the other day.” He said. The blonde was shocked..

 

“You mean.. that guy.. the guy that..” Minwoo nodded.

 

 TO BE CONTINUED~

 

888888888888888888888888888888888

A/N: What’s Dongwoo gonna say? who’s the guy? I’ll give you a clue. He’s a student.. keke.. won’t tell ya!