Final Secret

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

 

Sungyeol pushed the door rushly, making the other two startled and looked at him. “Sungyeollie..” his mother mumbled. “Who’s Bomi to you?” the question startled Sungyeol.

 

“She-she’s a friend. A childhood friend. The girl that I found when I was walking around in the alley.” Sungyeol answered not looking at his mother. Namjoo looked at him, shocked.  

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The trip was heading back to school. Bomi quickly went to the hospital and there, she met with Sungyeol who came outside. “Oh.. Bomi-ah, I want to talk to you.” Bomi was surprised. Sungyeol walked pass by her, grabbing her hand in the process. She was dragged to a park. Gathering all his courage, he confessed, “Bomi, we need to break up. That’s all.” He went away leaving the speechless Bomi. He was planning not to tell the reason ‘cause he knew it would break Bomi.

 

When bomi was back to reality, she ran to Sungyeol, stopping him by rabbing his arm. “Mworagu? But why?” she asked, tears forming. Sungyeol cupped her face.

 

“We need to. I can see that…your heart is going to someone else. You can’t lie to me, Bomi-ah. I know you more than anyone else. You heart is going to Dongwoo now. Jang Dongwoo, my frenemy.” (A/N : friend + enemy = frenemy. Dongwoo’s an enemy because he’s a troublemaker. *starts singing Troublemaker* :P)

 

Sungyeol smiled weakly. “It’s okay. You wanted this, right. I’m fine with this. I can accept the fact that you love someone else than me. I knew this day would come. The day I have to let you go from my wall of protection. Go to the one you love,kay? By the way… I think I’ve fallen for someone else too.” he hugged Bomi. The other slowly hugged back.

 

From afar, a black-haired girl was watching the whole scene. She couldn’t hear their conversation and that broke her heart apart. “Yah, Kim Namjoo. What are you doing here?” Dongwoo came standing beside his junior. Namjoo walked away quickly. “Yah! I’m talking to you!” Dongwioo grabbed her wrist making the other turned to him unwillingly. Namjoo bit her lips as the tears started trickling down. “Waegurae?” he asked.

 

“Do you know it feels when you’re falling for someone who is your bestfriend’s lover? No, you don’t know! You don’t even know my feeling for you eventhough it was totally obvious! And when I’m starting to fall someone else, you come back. But what’s worst, why the two of you must have a connection to her!? why do I even fall for both of you who are falling for her!? It hurts! It hurts! It-“ she was cut off by Dongwoo’s embrace.

 

He her head slowly. “I’m sorry I didn’t realize your feelings back then. I was too focused on taking a revenge on Bomi.” Dongwoo whispered. He could hear the other’s sobs becoming louder near his ears. It hurts to see her crying. Love.. It’s a wonderful but dangerous thing. He hugged her tighter. Namjoo, arms limped to her sides, crying on his shoulder.

 

Sungyeol and Bomi saw what happened. “Ah.. How could I forget Namjoo has a crush on him.” Bomi spoke, breaking her and Sungyeol’s heart. ‘Are they dating each other?’ the two of them thought. Dongwoo finally released Namjoo from his embrace after realizing Bomi and Sungyeol’s presence.

 

“Unnie, what..a-are you doing here?” Namjoo asked, her shaking hands grabbing Dongwoo’s.

 

“I-I was just ha-having a talk with Sungyeol.” Bomi’s trembled as she saw the sight. “Namjoo, are you and Dong-” she was cut off by a girl from their school. “Omo It’s true! You two are dating! The troublemaker has a lover and it’s Kim Namjoo!” the student said, making Bomi went away hurriedly. She couldn’t take it anymore.

 

“Yah! You better stop!” Dongwoo shouted at the brunette girl.

 

“Why should I!?” the other answered.

 

“Cause I said so!” no reply, she kept walking away quickly. “Yah! Yoon Bomi!” that shout didn’t just stopped the girl’s steps but also her heart from beating. Dongwoo stopped behind her. He turned Bomi around so she was facing him. bomi’s tears finally escaped from her eyelashes. “Do you want me to die!?”

 

Secret 33 – Pabos

 

“Do you want me to die!?” Bomi was startled by Dongwoo’s outburst. “You always cause trouble for me and I always felt like dying whenever I saw that tears of yours. I tried to go far away, but the more I try the closer I get! You always pop into my head out of nowhere! You’re making me crazy for crying out loud! But… I just can’t seem to forget you.. I know I shouldn’t say this.. but I love you.” Dongwoo confessed.

 

He looked into the other’s eyes searching for an answer but all he got was tears. “You pabo!! How come you don’t even know! You were trying to get away while I was trying to get closer! Your words always pierce my heart like a poisonous snake! Why don’t you just tell the truth! Pabo Dongwoo! Pabo Dongwoo!” Bomi hit Dongwoo’s chest uncontrollably. She finally stopped, her hands curled on the other’s chest, leaning forward.

 

She knocked her head onto Dongwoo’s chest. “I feel so stupid for falling in love with you..” she clutched onto the other’s shirt. Her head sunk into his chest, feeling the other’s heart beat faster every second.

 

“Yes, I am a pabo.” He placed his head onto Bomi’s, his arms quietly wrapped around her waist. “Now I know how it feels to love someone with all your heart. You helped me to get rid of my trauma. You helped me to trust people again. Thanks, Bomi-ah.” Dongwoo spoke, hugging tighter.

 

“Your-You’re welcome. I should say thanks too. You helped me to get rid of my phobia. Thank you, Dongwoo.” Bomi mumbled, returning Dongwoo’s hug.

 

“Call me oppa from now on.”

 

“What?”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Aish! Just go already!!” Sungyeol glared at the student, making her run away from the awakening monster. Namjoo looked at Sungyeol and bit her lips. They’re alone now. “It’s going to get dark soon. Want to go home?” the boy asked the girl.

 

“A-ani… I want to visit Mrs. Lee again.”

 

“Namjoo ah.” Sungyeol suddenly spoke softly that made Namjoo’s heart beat faster. “Do you have feelings for Dongwoo?”

 

“Dongwoo-sunbae? Oh.. no. I once had. But not anymore.” she replied, tucking her hair behind her ear.

 

“So.. can I confess to you that I love you?”

 

“M-mwo? But.. I thought you’re with unnie..”

 

“She already changed her heart… when I knew about this without her telling me, I was sad.. however, when I think back, I was changing my heart too. I was starting to fall for you and I still am right now.” Sungyeol chuckled. “So~ Namjoo-ah, I love you. Will you go out with me?” he held out his hand to the girl, biting his lower lip cutely which was curved upwards together with the upper lip.

 

Namjoo giggled like a kid and took Sungyeol’s hand, intertwining the fingers with hers. “Yeah.. sure..” they went hand in hand into Mrs. Lee Haeri ward only to be greeted by friends and to be told that his mother knew everything. The two of them looked suspiciously towards the two lovebirds. Yes, Dongwoo and Bomi of course.

 

“Yah! I was supposed to tell my mom, not you!” Sungyeol shouted and played ‘tag’ with those two. Namjoo stood beside Sungjong who was beside Mrs. Lee, joining them to watch the ‘kids’ playing happily. Sungjong nudged Namjoo whispering “Congrats. I’m grateful to have you as my sister-in-law.”

 

Mrs. Lee nudged Sungjong and winked at him. “When will you get a girlfriend? I have someone in mind.”

 

“ah… uh…” Sungjong couldn’t answer it. He was about to say something when someone came in.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” The person greeted immediately making Sungjong smile ear to ear. He ran towards the person and hug her/him. “My savior!!” he cheered. ‘As always’ he continued in his mind.

 

THE END~

 

A/N: yeah! Finally finished! OTL I can’t believe this fic broke my book of records for the longest story I’ve ever written! My hands are sore and probably swollen! And.. as usual~ the last part is the teaser for the next story. Sequel~ Last one! Keke~ if you don’t like angst, don’t read it.

 

COMING UP NEXT = ONLY TEARS LIKE A DREAM