Secret 12 - Confused

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

Dongwoo saw Bomi who was walking back and forth. He quickly tok the paper that was in her hands. “YAH! I was readi-” Bomi stopped mid-sentence as she saw Dongwoo. She ‘tsch’-ed and looked away.

 

“Aren’t you always with another girl? Where is she?” Dongwoo found a subject.

 

Bomi glared at him,her face got red as she saw the boy smirked. “Wae? You’re starting to like her? Back off! I won’t let you!” she pointed her finger at him.

 

Dongwoo laughed. “Why? Jealous? Are you falling for me after the incident?” he smirk went wider making Bomi’s face became flushed red. She remembered the awkward situation. The hug, the warmth. She had to admit that she missed the warmth part.

 

‘Wait.. a minute. I miss it? No!’ shes creamedin her head, widening her eyes. Doongwoo eyes her suspiciously. The girl went away after snatching her paper back from Dongwoo.

“What’s wrong with him? tsch.” Bomi stopped when she arrived at the stairs. “Why are you following me?” she asked. Unfortunately, all she got was silence. She turned but unfortunately she turned too rough that made her stumble. All she could see was the world spinning. The last thing she knew, she was lying on top of someone, a blonde. Her eyes widened as she realized there was a pair of arms that wrapped around her petite waist firmly.

 

“Whaaa!!!?” Bomi sat beside her ‘savior’. “Yah. Are you alive?”

 

Silence..

 

“Yah.” She poke the blonde’s cheek.

 

Still silence…

 

“Yah. Jang Dongwoo-ya.” She oke a little too hard and a hand grabbed her wrist.

 

“I’m still alive,okay?” he smirked. “Why? Worried that I might die?” he sat up not letting go of Bomi’s wrist. “Oh… one more thing. You’re still on me.” he whispered into her ear sending shivers down her spine. She finally realized that she was still on top of him. the brunette quickly snatched her hand away and stood up. She glared at him before she continue to walk down the stairs but today, was just her badluck day. She tripped once again making another fall. This time, she really hit the ground. She winced in pain. Dongwoo quickly kneeled beside her. She was expecting a laugh but she only received a sigh. “I didn’t know you’re this clumsy.” He said

 

“Yah!” Bomi screamed because the guy had touched her kneecap  that was bleeding.

 

Dongwoo chuckled. “Get on my back.” he motioned her. Bomi was surprised the troublemaker is helping her. She refused but when she knew she didn’t want to fight with him, she just hopped on his back, wincing in pain.

 

Dongwoo walked slowy, sighing. ‘Why did I helped her? shouldn’t I be laughing my head off right now?” he thought.

 

“Yah. Where are you turning to? That is my house, stop!” Bomi looked back at the house that Dongwoo passed by. She will be killed by her father the next day, she knew it.

 

“Shikkeuro! Stop yah yah yah-ing me. why do you like it so much?” he hissed.

 

“You’re changing the topic!”

 

“Do you like shouting that much? Do you want me to drop you here and now?” Dongwoo threatened and stopped abruptly making Bomi wrapped her arms around his neck firmly. Dongwoo pursed his lips and started walking again.

 

Bomi had to admit she missed Dongwoo’s warmth. She breathed in deeply remembering the scent. “It smelled like lavender.” She mumbled. The warmth he gave was enough to make her forget about her father.

 

“Mworagu?” Dongwoo asked, peeking through his shoulder. He was angry but his angriness disappeared when he felt Bomi’s lips slightly brushed against his cheek and constant breathing hit him. He quickly looked away as he felt his heart beat went faster than normal. He could feel his cheeks getting hotter.

 

‘This is my first time feeling like this. What is this feeling? Why do I feel happy? Like butterflies in my stomach??”’ he thought. For the first time, he smiled with full of happiness with a sleeping Bomi that didn’t know the anything.

 

TO BE CONTINUED~