Secret 3 - Bully?

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

The five of them walked with Bomi and Dongwoo on each side. Sungjong was in the middle, holding Namjoo’s hand. Bomi held Sungyeol’s hand, squeezing it a little. The five of them walked along an alley. Dongwoo threw his arm around Namjoo’s shoulder without Bomi realizing. (Because she’s at the other end) “So… you like vanilla and chocolate ice-cream huh?” Dongwoo asked. Namjoo’s heart skipped a beat as she hears the blonde’s low and deep voice.

 

“How do you know?” she looked into his sharp eyes.

 

“You gave me the ice-cream, remember?”

 

“Ah! Oh.. I see.” Namjoo laughed nervously. Sungjong was in his own world (T-T Because he’s the neglected one)

“Vanilla is my favourite too.” Dongwoo stopped his tracks , making the dark brown haired girl stopped too. He leaned his head towards Namjoo until the other could feel his hot breath. “Would you like to buy it together next time?” he said in a deep voice.

 

Bomi realized that the two were gone. She turned around and saw the scene. “Yah! Don’t you dare touch her!” Bomi ran towards them. Dongwoo let go of Namjoo , making her catch her breath. Bomi glared at Dongwoo while the other smirked.

 

“Ah.. That’s my apartment. See you guys tomorrow.” Namjoo ran while cupping her red face. Bomi left Dongwoo and went back to her Sungyeol. The boy just sighed at his girlfriend. Bomi dragged him and went home. Sungyeol laughed but his mind was telling something else. ‘Is she jealous? With who? Namjoo or Dongwoo?’ he thought while tilting his head in front of  Bomi’s house. He just simply shrugged it off.

 

The next day. Namjoo was eating her ice-cream whne Dongwoo came. “Can I have your ice-cream?” he asked. Namjoo gave it to him without another word. Dongwoo walked away.

 

“Namjoo-ah! Sorry I’m late!” Bomi cooed as she stepped into the cafeteria.

 

“It’s okay. I am happy now.”

 

“Wae?”

 

“I gave my ice-cream to Dongwoo-oppa.”

 

“Tto!!?”

 

“But can’t you see? We’re doing what lovers do. We’re using the same spoon. Don’t you think it’s like an indirect ki-“

 

“Yah! Stop it!” Bomi cut off.

 

 “Namjoo-ah, you forget your sprinkles.” Dongwoo came and threw a packet of flour at the girl. Bomi’s eyes widened.

 

“Yah!! Why did you do that!?” Bomi screamed.

 

“What? I can do anything I want.” The blonde walked away.

 

“Unnie, it’s okay. Geokjongma.”

 

“Mwo!!?” Bomi screamed, snatching her arm away from Namjoo. She ran to Dongwoo stopping infront of him and straightly landed a punch on his face. The cafeteria was silent. Namjoo felt tears at the corner of her eyes. She was stuck in the middle.

“What’s happening here?” Sungyeol glared at Dongwoo with a black-haired boy slightly shorter than the president. “Myungsoo-ah, take Namjoo to wash her face. I’ll deal with this.” The boy followed the president’s order. He dragged Namjoo to-who-knows-where. “What are you two thinking? I’m sorry but Yoon Bomi and Jang Dongwoo you have detention after school.” Sungyeol then dragged Bomi away.

 

Dongwoo was in his little world, still slightly shocked about the punch. That short girl had punched him. He had never felt anything landed on his cheek for a long time. No, he must get revenge. How dare the little girl humiliated Jang Dongwoo, the famous troublemaker. His smirk went up again as he saw the back of Bomi being dragged by Sungyeol. ‘Get ready for revenge, Yoon Bomi.’

 

TO BE CONTINUED~